Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria (18945 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / It's Unfair,ibori To Be Jail,and Saraki Walking Free–sowore Of Saharareporters / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by bknight: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
kufre2010: ...It is in the interest of Nigerians that we should start using traditional dieties to swear in public office holders.

Seconded! cheesy
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by born2boink(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
I thought I will see list,"Coward and the Authorise Criminal". Noise everywhere causing pollution to the ears in the country. political thief is part of our culture and we don gbadun ham now , no one is saint anymore, let the authority stealing continue while the citizens keep fighting for survival, person wey go die go die, person wey go survive go survive. A day is coming when monkey will go market and him no go reach, that day will sound like syria trumpet in nigeria.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by incrediblestev: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ribadu, just like the rest is not any better, the leader of his party, the former governor of Akwa Ibom state and Ibori were the trio that were accused of divesting state funds invested in present day airtel into private accounts, what did he do besides stirring the polity with wild guesses, suggestions and unproven allegations he was too scared to follow up....scheeeew, if any body deserves a plaque here, it is the British justice system that made sure he did not go evade justice as he had succeded in doing under the watch of our ever talkertive holy Ribadu that only wielded the big stick at the prompting of Baba Iyabo.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Youngtekkey(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
wetin all of una dey talk self no be small small the tin dey start if we are to check all of una throughly then we find out that u have engage in one form of corruption before,most of u are nt even different from the so called politicians just dat urz still never become international
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by fr3do(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
valicious1:
U nid 2visit here..

e don dey madt abi?
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Blissbrain(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nuru is jus an empty amplifier, he should keep quiet n stop making noise if e cant tel nigerians those who are worst than ibori. Our govt wil continue xploit d nation nt until there is a proper decentralization of power n sanity of leadership
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Kanwulia: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
SOMEBARRY HOL' ME O. . .before I jump to Nigeria and strangulate this m0r0n called RIBADU! angry
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by kopr8mc(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Diasporan:
Bro say what you know and not assumption.Ibori planted her and Aoondokar(Former Attorney General of the Federation) there.I can stand face to face to tell Waziri she is lying.Ribadu and Obj said the truth about that woman.She is not better than the criminals she is chasing.Am not speaking from assumption but speaking from what I witnessed and I know about the their appointment.In Newspaper words they will say according to a reliable source.Things happening in Nigeria is bigger than what Nigerians can ever imagine when its made known to them.If you want to know more on the story PM me bro.I can't share such info online.
am so interestd 2 knw sir...i want 2 no d'trut most Nigerians dnt knw..
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
So in essence, SMARTNESS can get a crook out of jail.

So in essence, RIbadu knows worse CROOKS and he doesnt put them behind bars

So in essence, Ribadu is saying EFCC is selective in crime fighting
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by incrediblestev: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Billyonaire: So in essence, SMARTNESS can get a crook out of jail.

So in essence, RIbadu knows worse CROOKS and he doesnt put them behind bars

So in essence, Ribadu is saying EFCC is selective in crime fighting
the man is going to talk himself into a hole before he knows......he and that talkative imp called Rufai are kiss and tell talkatives that like the sound of their own self-righteous voice as they play to the gallery.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Diasporan:
Bro say what you know and not assumption.Ibori planted her and Aoondokar(Former Attorney General of the Federation) there.I can stand face to face to tell Waziri she is lying.Ribadu and Obj said the truth about that woman.She is not better than the criminals she is chasing.Am not speaking from assumption but speaking from what I witnessed and I know about the their appointment.In Newspaper words they will say according to a reliable source.Things happening in Nigeria is bigger than what Nigerians can ever imagine when its made known to them.If you want to know more on the story PM me bro.I can't share such info online.
l speak facts and facts are irrefutable. Btw, why are hiding what you claim you know - you're a suspect.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who will be a Nigeria Snowden. Even if the person would be in Togo releasing the data of these profile criminals and their figures we're ok.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Buh deh sed Onli ah tif knwet ah tif..
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
atlwireles: Ribadu is useless noise maker. You stood on the same podium with most of those thieves and called them political reformers. Deltans, lead by the urhobos took Ibori to task and made his life after office miserable. President Jonah becoming CIC put the final nail on his coffin. We might not be the most sophisticated and the most intelligent breeds in Nigeria. But the average urhobo person will hold his own any day and then some. When Ibori returns from his UK jail and asks for forgiveness, deltans will most certainly forgive him. As long as he does the right thing. He has paid a price that 99% worst criminal that are political kingmakers today never paid. It shall be well.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nuhu Ribadu is the best anti graft czar so far. Whether anybody agrees with me or not, but this is the axiomatic truth.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
atlwireles:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144636-thieves-worse-ibori-walking-free-nigeria-nuhu-ribadu-2.html

Its only in Nigeria you'll realized 100% that talk is cheap! Imagine Mr Nuhu talking.. The same person who benefited from the system! Another case scenario is Mr Reuben Abati.. A once vibrant and intelligent soul bought by the same system he out-rightly detested every single day!! Nigeria we indeed hail thee!!!
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by wogorparadise: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr Aboki: Until I see people like;

Peter Odili
Badamosi Babangida
Atiku Abubakar

And co in jail, the EFCC will remain just a weapon in the. Hands of any president in office..
is dat all d people u can mention? Wut aabt obj anenih all these govs mtcheeew
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Nten: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
gramci: Ribadu should tell Nigerians the actual line Tafa Balagun crossed.

For those who don't know it has to do with his invasion of okija shrine against the wishes of OBJ.

Folks do the maths
me i dont know o! culd u xplain more
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Nten: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
gramci: Ribadu should tell Nigerians the actual line Tafa Balagun crossed.

For those who don't know it has to do with his invasion of okija shrine against the wishes of OBJ.

Folks do the maths
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by redsun(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who is not a thief in Nigeria? Even ribadu himself won't make honest people list in a sane and functional society.

An average judge in a court of law in Nigeria is a prolific rogue and that is why laws are invalid even in law courts where a common man suppose to find solace. The judges are as oppressive as the police and the rogue politicians and nobody can bring them to book.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by playstation: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
ooops sorry.

Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by abjpropagent: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls don't tell us what we already know.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by zubino(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Let him without sin cast the first stone. Most of us are here shouting corruption as if we are better of in our small closets.
I am not saying that corruption is good, but the is just beyond most of us. I simply leave the naija case into Gods hands.
Level of corruption in Nigeria cuts accross cum ethnic groups, classes and borders. Well I guess we are just enjoying freedom of speech, because those in offices are not interested in these stories even though aware of the consequences.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by kabba7(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
I just think Nigeria is over due for a J J Rawlings version of revo. Did someone ask who will start & with who wallahi I volunteer to shoot the first 100 convicted looters , no jokes, line them up tied to stakes two two ! !
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by okekeanayo(f): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
WHY IS IT THAT YOU DECIDED NOT TO EXPOSE THOSE CORRUPT ELEMENTS YOU KNEW? WHY HAVE YOU NOT CRIED OUT FOR LONG TIME? COULD IT BE THAT tinubu IS AMONG THE CORRUPT ONES WHO ARE CELEBRATED TODAY EVEN BY YOU. I NEED ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS mr ribadu.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by creativemusic: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by idriis: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Make I quickly comment for 2nd page oOooOo before di tin reach end time tins!
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by sogoisrael(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
monopolist: Funny....

Ribadu talk the talk mention their names.

Funnier......

We all know most of them

I swear I'm waiting for the revolution, can't wait to kill some ass holes like mimiko
Funniest......III

They oppress the poor with stolen wealth and queue up or 'kill their way up' to Lead and Direct by going from Talisman to Herbalist, from Mountain to Alfas to pray and invoke demons to postpone the soon coming REVOLUTION.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by ono(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kris d don.:
The truth is that no Nigerian who has held or is holding a public office that has not stolen more than enough, those who were not caught or were caught but freed are connected to the high & mighty. EFCC is merely to intimidate political opponents worse still, the intmidation doesn't really achieve its aim as such. Nigeria is so corrupt that even a councillor @ the local level is not free from corruption. Well, i will say that Nuhu was right cos even him could be worse than so many; was Frida Warizi not tried for corruption charges? Perhaps Nuhu is more connected than her @ such, he mains untauchable. I strongly believe that Ibori is still a learner compare to Lucky Igbenedioun who was found guilty of 121 but later reduced to 1 count charge of corruption & was sentence to 3yrs imprisonment or alternative of 3million naira fine. Imagine! What is ₦3million to a governor who served for 8yrs? Femi Fani Kayode also stole ₦288m during his days as avition minister but due to his loyalty to Obasanjo he was freed, very recenty was the case of Farouk Lawal after all his mess he is enjoying his bribe and even has the mouth to advice the FG not to rush into negotiation with ASUU. Who else?? Orji Uzo kalu alone made Michael Andoaka to slash the powers of EFCC in 2007 cos it attempted to try him. I guess u are all aware? What about Joshua Dariye, i guess u remeber is case? Yet he's a free man today. Same with former governor of Bauchi. Well, is extremely excruciating how dis people loot us this dry. Did i hear u rephrase "us" yes i'm so pained cos i'm my money is involed as a tax payer.the freequency at which we pay taxes in Niger state is already out of hand, the government doesn't even care to know how u manage to get little money and start small business, all they know is to issue various types of notice of unbargainable taxes to be collected in just a week. No crime is worse than being a Nigerian, worse still if u're not from the political class. If the leaders really want to make Nigeria a better place, its starts with them. Just one law as in China and Saudi Arabia can change the whole system but because of their lingering personal ineterest, no one can move such motion and even when moved, the mover's life will be moved. The most excruciating stupid policy of the moment is this plate number and driver's license, imagine the cost and pain of getting the latest ones whereas the ones most people have now are no where near expiration.

Can't you guys write legibly for people to read? I saw 8 likes against your entry and I was like, let me see what's interesting about this one. The next thing is 'coded' words like @ representing 'at' I think, some wrong spellings here and there, 'u' for you, and.. . . .I am having a headache already! I had to stop. Yes, you can say you've communicated your thoughts across, but must this be done in such painful and distasteful way?
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by Deyo2013(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr Aboki: Until I see people like;

Peter Odili
Badamosi Babangida
Atiku Abubakar

And co in jail, the EFCC will remain just a weapon in the. Hands of any president in office..

The only person that could have made that happen was Tunde Idiagbon. & since most of our leaders doesn't like the truth, then it will never happen. Corruption is the order of the day in Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by uchvic(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Una temper de hot... Una suppose know say na END TYM TINZ
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
fimbar25: Confessions here and there cheesy
Hmm, GEJ's own would be so interesting, can't wait smiley
Re: Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria by normaljenny(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
fr3do: What Nigeria needs is cleansing,cleansing from corrupt old men.
Invite them for dinner
lock the doors and kill them all.
Shikena.

Just employ the services of four wanna-die bokoharamist suicide bombers and post them to the NASS, FEC meeting, NGF meeting, and once the bombs go off, nigeria go better from there. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims / Governor Makinde Pays N180m Gratuity To 2013 Retirees In Oyo / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.