Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too (679 Views)

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / Now Get Mobile Mp4 Funny & Naughty Videos And Songs / Sesame Street Makes Its Debut On Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
I can't help but remember those wonderful programmes that taught me so many things and entertained me when I was a kid. Am talking about danger mouse, marmalade (bad girl's warning), G force, Fawlty towers, fresh prince of Bel Air....
Not leaving out songs...return of the mark, it wasn't me by Shaggy, unleash the dragon by cisco
Name them if u remember and let's talk about the wonderful things we remember about them...
You could upload pictures too....
Its all for the fun of it

Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Jbluv55(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sisqo?b4 he unleashed the dragon he was deep in love wt his Dru Hill crew.
I actually loved that particular track 'How deep is your love 4 me' and 'Tell me what you want' and 'i'll be the ONE' and 'Incomplete' (I think this was amongst d dragons he unleashed).........
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jbluv55: Sisqo?b4 he unleashed the dragon he was deep in love wt his Dru Hill crew.
I actually loved that particular track 'How deep is your love 4 me' and 'Tell me what you want' and 'i'll be the ONE' and 'Incomplete' (I think this was amongst d dragons he unleashed).........
U tink? Dru Hil barely existed, they jus fell apart and this guy began to shine like he started alone....to be candid, he was d star in Dru Hill...am nt sure I even remember d others or how dy sounded like
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
That is unlike the Fugees group where they were all raising and promoting the group...or salt n pepa or TLC
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Jbluv55(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Angelmay: U tink? Dru Hil barely existed, they jus fell apart and this guy began to shine like he started alone....to be candid, he was d star in Dru Hill...am nt sure I even remember d others or how dy sounded like
Accepted. He was d star but up till now I bow for som of the tracks Dru Hill sang. Sisqo was kool sha.
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Angelmay: That is unlike the Fugees group where they were all raising and promoting the group...or salt n pepa or TLC
Salt n Pepa..........Ehen?
Fugees .........Hmmmmm(I got a Q 4 u)
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Jbluv55(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Angelmay: I can't help but remember those wonderful programmes that taught me so many things and entertained me when I was a kid. Am talking about danger mouse, marmalade (bad girl's warning), G force, Fawlty towers, fresh prince of Bel Air....
Not leaving out songs...return of the mark, it wasn't me by Shaggy, unleash the dragon by cisco
Name them if u remember and let's talk about the wonderful things we remember about them...
You could upload pictures too....
Its all for the fun of it

Some mothers do have them? Charlie Chaplain?
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jbluv55:

Some mothers do have them? Charlie Chaplain?
not sure I remember
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Jbluv55Salt n Pepa..........Ehen?
Fugees .........Hmmmmm(I got a Q 4 u) sure
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Jbluv55(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Angelmay: [quote author=Jbluv55Salt n Pepa..........Ehen?
Fugees .........Hmmmmm(I got a Q 4 u) sure
u sent u a mail. Did you get it ?
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=Jbluv55][/quote] no...checked my mail bt didn't see anything...though I got the notification here bt no mail
Re: Do You Remember Sesame Street, Muppet Babies? And Songs Too by Jbluv55(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2013
As a kid I rememberthe movies I used to watch. We used to watch Chinese movies evry Wednesday night and Indian movies every Saturday night. We used to watch a particular Yoruba movie evry week(Àrélù). Used to watch another Yoruba series(Èèwò). Used to watch action movies evry Saturday morning
I remember particularly a movie - Master of the Game. I had read it initially as a Novel and was happy that it had been converted into a movie. I still consider that movie as one of the best I hav ever watched.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? / Urgent Media Team Needed / Press Screening Of A Silent Cry : Applauded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.