Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? (684 Views)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Monica Wins The MTN Project Fame Season 4 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? by onlineresource: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
now that we have all been watching the mtn project fame 6.0.
Do you think will win the price....

Lets hear it...

Mine is Olawale....
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? by Dumkele1: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Rootin for either nini or lawale.......
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nini or magaret....Olawale has a yoruba accent in most of his songs i.e chris brown's "fine china". Child pleaze!!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Stop talking about your favourites only. Get your phones and start voting for them. N.B vote for my girlfriend @Nini_Pf. I know she doesn't have winning capacity but I see talent in there and I just want her to go home with some money. Her number is 13. Just text it to 306. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Stop talking about your favourites only. Get your phones and start voting for them. N.B vote for my girlfriend @Nini_Pfame. I know she doesn't have winning capacity but I see talent in there and I just want her to go home with some money. Her number is 13. Just text it to 306. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The MTN Project Fame 6.0? by swiftz(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
onlineresource: now that we have all been watching the mtn project fame 6.0.
Do you think will win the price....

Lets hear it...

Mine is Olawale....

Oga mi, so u dey reach here?

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Everyone Is A Winner / Press Screening Of A Silent Cry : Applauded? / 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.