Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies (2403 Views)

Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Tompolo Private Jet And Asari Dokubo University In Benin Rebublic / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies by Goddex: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Ojigho: @thread. Sincere 9gerian and co,for your information,Pondi Keston is Tompolo's biological younger brother. I won't have expected him not to deny cos in a society like ours,it's an impossible thing to find anything wrong with the misdeeds of family members when they are in the corridor of power.

So, in your watery brain Tompolo will buy a plain and park it in his house, abi? How was Liar Muhammed able to infect all you guys with such lying spirit?
Re: Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies by Ojigho: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2013
@Goddex. Please don't bring your myopic and tribal tirades to this argument. I'm not a Yoruba man,and my political affiliation is none of your business. I stand to be corrected that Pondi Keston is Tompolo's cousin,hence his denial isn't surprising. Are Nigerians to believe this denial the same way we are to believe the Federal Government didn't purchase the 53 I - phones,the same way PEJ went to "relax" in Germany,only for her to return and tell the same Nigerians that she died and resurrected "7" times. We are not that gullible anymore. Pondi Keston failed in his PR attempt.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies by Ojigho: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2013
@post above,meant to say younger brother,not cousin.
Re: Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies by takedat(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ojigho: @thread. Sincere 9gerian and co,for your information,Pondi Keston is Tompolo's biological younger brother. I won't have expected him not to deny cos in a society like ours,it's an impossible thing to find anything wrong with the misdeeds of family members when they are in the corridor of power.
Are you sure he is related to Tompologrin
Re: Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies by Mylove55(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
take dat: Considering the negative publicity that greeted Pastor Ayo's private jet gift, even though he never denied it. How much less Tompolo, a former militant who claim to be fighting the cause of his people who are mired in poverty and neglect, and was awarded a juicy contract running into billions of naira for surveillance of pipelines, and the large scale theft of crude oil. Even if he has a private jet, he will deny having it so as not to set tongues wagging and cast doubt over his agitation. You do not expect him to show to the world that he is only championing the cause of his pocket or to sully his reputation.

dem dey vandalize pipeline, crude oil dey miss, and a whistle blower claim say Tompolo buy jet and you expect him to admit? You go admit?
if he no buy jet,pls help me ask topolo where is d money 4 d contract and pipeline vandalism,or which company he use d money for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Insane Conspiracy Theories About The New World Order / Osun: FG Tapped Into My Phone Line - Tinubu / Nigerians Are Easy To Rule; Akpabio's Example.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.