Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace (623 Views)

U.S To Give Nigeria $480m Abacha Family Loot / Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by bilms(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
When i am elected president of Nigeria, I shall give Nigeria, Africa and the wold peace.

Many have been complaining in Nigeria, Jonathan is worst, Yar'adua is not good, Obj didn't do well. They have been saying Abdulsalam, Abacha, ibb, Azikwe etc didn't do what was expected of them and till date, the complains continue even though everyone who led the country came from different part of the country.

People have not asked, why are they all failing?

So i am asking, why have they all failed?

Just one thing is responsible, lack of peace.

Peace is not a situation were there is no insecurity, it is a situation were every one is pleased with each other.

Is America pleased with Russia? Is Saudi pleased with Iran? Is Chin pleased with Usa, is Zimbabwe pleased with with Nigeria? the answer is, No.

Since the independence of Nigeria, hardly has a time ever occurred where everyone is pleased with each other. though, in most of our history apart from the civil war period, the country didn't experience much crisis, but since peace is not the lack of crisis,but rather, the lack of suspicion. If there is no crisis, it doesn't mean there is peace, it only means there is silence. These past period ensured that, In the face of oppression, there is silence, in the face of hunger, there is silence,in the face of violation, there is silence, in the face of abuse, there is silence, in the face of hatred, there is silence and in the face of lawlessness, there is silence.

The summation of the above only ensures one thing, unwillingness to collaborate and partner to excel.

The experience also ensured the willingness to accumulate unreasonable amount of resources not needed what soever,but desired to be kept for security of one's future and future generation yet unborn even if they may never need the resources.

This is not just about Nigeria, it is the same all over the world.

if i am elected president of Nigeria, i shall ensure there is peace. This shall be achieved because as a peace expert, i shall work with all individual to resolve the issue that led to the silence in suspicion. i shall ensure that there is no tribal hatred, religious contest, suspicion of interest and counter interest and ethnic superiority.

I shall also follow the same path in restoring Africa and model it in the world.

It is my believe that, if these barriers are removed, the poorest country in the world would live happily rich without hunger,unemployment and crisis.
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by gramci: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Stop inhaling poo
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by bilms(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
?
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by BabaEleko(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
This one think say peace na something wey den fit buy for market or produce for Aba. Why not first start by giving peace to PDP and APC warriors on this Nai-yansh-land.
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by gameboy727(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
If you were elected you wont even survive a day in office.
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by bilms(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
why?
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
bilms: why?
Because,they are all greedy !!!

What they want is not peace but more of everything !!!
Re: If I Am Elected President Of Nigeria, I Shall Give Nigeria Peace by bilms(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
hum

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola And His ''apology'' - By Femi Fani Kayode / “shekau Is Dead” - JTF Insist / A Microcosm Of Abia's Political And Developmental Macrocosm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.