Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,589 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Do You Consider To Be The Greatest Invention Of All Time. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Consider To Be The Greatest Invention Of All Time. (544 Views)

Which Paint Product Will You Consider Best And Affordable To Use In Nigeria? / Factors To Consider When House Hunting / What Important Factors Do You Consider When Purchasing A Property In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider To Be The Greatest Invention Of All Time. by Thundeh(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Putting on my thinking cap, I have been critically analysing most of the inventions of this world created by man for time immemorial such as aeroplane, photography, sub-marine ship, satellite, telephone, drugs, television, etc. Just think of anything created by man. "I mean anything" empahasis. Now my question is, what do you consider to be your own world greatest invention by man. Please I need mature contribution, in order for us to be enlightened and educated. Thank you.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Greatest Invention Of All Time. by Incrizz(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
ELECTRICITY and LIGHT BULB and TELEVISION amazes me to no end cheesy
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Greatest Invention Of All Time. by ruomal(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Putting on my thinking cap, I have been critically analysing most of the inventions of this world created by man for time immemorial such as aeroplane, photography, sub-marine ship, satellite, telephone, drugs, television, etc. Just think of anything created by man. "I mean anything" empahasis. Now my question is, what do you consider to be your own world greatest invention by man. Please I need mature contribution, in order for us to be enlightened and educated. Thank you.[/quote]

The greatest invention that thrills me is clock( time piece).
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Greatest Invention Of All Time. by Thundeh(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sorry I didn't mention my own greatest invention. To me its any form of aircraft e.g aeroplane and rocket. They fly for hours without anything dragging or holding it in the air.

(1) (Reply)

Yaba/Shomolu Letting:miniflat, Flat, Empty Land Etc / Should A Tenant Pay For The Rent Of The 3-month Notice Period? / Very Affordable And Decent Mini Flat At Aguda Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.