Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? (13421 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Iceman296: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: Yeah left with the one I got married to Ronaldo. undecided
Please Don't Give Up, Its Very Possible!
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by adepojuis: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2013
I dont dream coz i dont sleep.....@all
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ugoezeik(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Yap! l av dreamt where l was riding on bike n wakeup driving a Honda end of discussion
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by bloglover(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Most of my dreams come true but they are not always direct, most times i need to decode them first.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by hoochay: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: yea i dreamt i had s3x wit a lady an it come 2 pass
hope u enjoyed it?
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by sylve11: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM BEFOR.

honest truth....

ITS LIKE A POWER I HAVE...

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE, HERE I COME...

reincarnated soul! cool
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Ay92(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2013
90% of my dreams do come to pass

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Asemo11(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2013
sylve11:

reincarnated soul! cool
it also happen to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ as well
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by seankay(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2013
I have d gift.......I just nid 2 move closer 2 God.I've had countlless dreams dat came 2 pass.
Lemme share 1 anyway.I had dis aunt dat was suffering 4 cancer.So on dis particular nyt evn tho I still bleeped d previous nyt I saw her in a car and d driver was about to move so I ran towards d car just 2 bid her farewell but I cudnt cos d car was locked,I tried all I cud but nuffin just seems 2 work.it was her hubby dat later told me to leave dat d door was already closed and dat was d dream....So wen my mom cald d following morn,she told me she died b4 dawn in Luton,so sad as it was but I wasn't surprised cos I alredi knew d gift I had

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by rulegirl(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
yuzedo: am dreame to marry a sweet NL babes but it haven't come to past yet. Still prayin to obatala to help me.. Am a nice guy cry embarassed angry
u no like rita dominic again? Abeg dont give up on her ooo she will still marry u
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by tunde1200(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
i interpret dreams a lots.....
and i believe it happen as we dreams
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by gdino2008: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Some usually come to pass, but am waiting to have a dream that I have a job and it il come to pass.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by dalynch(f): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yes so many. My dreams comes through except I pray against it den I ll jst see d sign
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by justplainpaul(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: Yeah left with the one I got married to Ronaldo. undecided
You never get Bance, you dey dream of Ronaldo. u well atall.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by scobaba: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
adepoju is: I dont dream coz i dont sleep.....@all

Wolverine cheesy
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by rulegirl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Expensive72: grin Yes na so I dream say Gooodluck Jonathan go win election in 2011 & it happened & na I don dream again say im go win again come 2015
Abeg go sleep again and dream gud tin

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Moralistli(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am just like Joseph.... and i can clearly and voluntarily explain much if asked to.

Once you dream, good or bad, wake up and start doing the right thing. (HONEST PRAYER) claim d good one with all your strength, and if it eventually happened one of those horrible one, or the one you can not understand, pray against it with all your strength as well.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Expensive72(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Iceman296: Dreams are Sometimes Confused With Imagination. You Might Imagine Something Might Happen and it eventually Does, I Don't Think That can Be Referred To as Dream!
I Stand To Be corrected though!
Some can be referred as ur thought& not dream. Especially when u allow a thought or matter to over dwell in ur heart or inner conscious especially during night u may end up continuing from where u stopped in sleep, thinking u are dreaming; which not
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by starboyz: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Am not good in dreaming but d day i dream it cums to pass. Back in april 2013 when i was sleeping i dreamt dat sumone open my window and used stict to collect my blackberry bold. In my dream i started crying and when i woke up i discover dat it was just a mere dream. Two week later my dream came to reality exactly d way it happen in my dream.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by tchigofigo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
yea..i dreamt of visiting d sugar candy mountain.,a place of perfect fantasies..,then 1 day it happened! She took me there.,ecstatic!
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by anitank(f): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
A couple of times yea. But generally my dreams are really silly and very weird and out of place
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by exx(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
donigspain: Mine is now making me paranoid o... Happens exactly as I dreamt.
Worst be say I dey get deja vu like every month.sad
Science say na too much brain activity.
me too...wat should we do oohhh

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Adycherie(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
same wit me. And dat's why i dont joke wit my dreams. I pray seriously about them.

[quote
author=deejay_harry1]I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D
EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM
BEFOR.

honest truth....

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE, HERE I COME...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM BEFOR.

honest truth....

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE, HERE I COME...
we av d same power bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by yoged(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
My dream is always opposite. Dunno why. If i dream about rejecting a marijuana, in real life i'll always collect it and smoke the sh1t. Everything stop when i dreamt that i reject Obama's daughter yanshing.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
@OP
Pls change "Have"" to "Has" on your heading, that is the correct word. I will comment on the topic later.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yes.
1. Dating a white blonde.
2. Exhibited as an artist in Japan.
3. Recording a song in Hollywood. But I now hate the title "Hardway To Broadway".
4. Featured in West Africa news magazine.
5. Becoming very rich.
(Having properties in over 30 states in Nigeria is the most astonishing).
The list is long.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ceejay80: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
@topic ,yes!
She dumped me
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Julley(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
martyns303: I don't know if its normal or not but I seldom remember my dreams. When I wake up in the morning the night is in the past, but I do have that deja vu feeling during certain events tho.
Not been able 2 remember ur dream is veRy dangerous o. u need 2 pray abt it
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Lilchilz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
stanquad: yes, i dream dat i sex 1 babe n hav sex d gal in real life. Hahahhahahhahhhahhhah
ur life dan dey spoil small small niyen dey lauqh dey qo oo

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ceejay80: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
gdino2008: Some usually come to pass, but am waiting to have a dream that I have a job and it il come to pass.
LAWMA JOB AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? / Will The Next Pope Be The Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.