Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? (13423 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Sirdy48(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM BEFOR.

honest truth....

ITS LIKE A POWER I HAVE...

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE, HERE I COME...
seriousely you stole those words from me cheesy. have been having the same experience as u ...GOD IS GREAT
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM BEFOR.

honest truth....

Dats a deja vu, it happens to almost erybody
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by koliks(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
yes na,many years ago i dreamt i was urinating in my dream nd in reality i was urinating on my bed
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Temismith(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Iceman296: Dreams are Sometimes Confused With Imagination. You Might Imagine Something Might Happen and it eventually Does, I Don't Think That can Be Referred To as Dream!
I Stand To Be corrected though!
this is a very accurate description of me. Dis happens to me alot. Aside dat, countless of my dreams have come to pass.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 16, 2013
I cannot believe I am just seeing this now...Let me say 90% of my dreams come to reality and weird part is 87% out of the 90 are all nightmares....Infact I had a dream about someone here on NL and it came to pass grin grin (Don't quote me lipsrsealed).
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Yes - deja vu cool
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Joepage(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2013
yea dreams do come tru. 3months ago, i dreamt dat sme dise was having sex with my gf, dis dream repeated almost everytime i slept, within d nxt 2weeks, i décided to check her out, Lo nd behold, She was fucking àn ex ministers gardner, WHO told her hé is d ministers 3rd son. i was shocked, totally infuriated, when i asked her She was quick to call it quit with me. i lafd, nd had à friend of mine in uniabuja to check d Guy out. cos i cudnt bliv hé is à ministers don. d nxt week was awesome, i saw my blovd mum telling me i did well letting ha go, nd my friend later foins out hé was à gardner, Wen my ex foins out twas all a scheme to Bleep ha Silly, nd pending our final exam been on hold cos of ASUU, She is beggin for a second chance. funny Ryt?, yea dreams do cum tru.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by kayswag100(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2013
During my months of joblessness, I always had the same dream of being a call center agent.

Few months later I got the same job I always dreamt about. Customer care consultant. Though I've moved up the ladder since. ..
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2013
All my dreams always came to reality. It might not be instantly, but anyday it happens, I'll remember that I've seen sumtin like this before, and viola; yes!!! In my dream. Duh now I've leanrt to write the dreams down in my personal note so anytime anything I saw in my dream happens, I go and TICK it.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by babz09: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ Oo°˚˚˚° my dream come tru,as a matter of fact in d course of my dream if I wake @ anytime either to ease myself,and I go back to sleep am still able to continue my dream.Dreams are powerful.How it happens I don't know.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ivytechgurl: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
I dreamt Al Pacino fell in love with me...................
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Debeloved87(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2013
as a christian and an artiste, i make music. check out the picture-video of my first track "come" view and download. GOD BLESS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cK6oB8UG4Y
you can also make comments and views
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by xyuche: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2013
I will be the next president of this country under the platform of Nairaland Progressive Alliance (NPA). sure, it will soon come to a reality.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ojigbijigbi: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2013
Rejoice5000: it happened when am pregnant, throughout the 8 months b4 i deliver i have been seeing a Baby boy behold when i deliver he is a Boy.

nd u r sure dreaming of a baby boy wasn't as a result of d scan result....
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ojigbijigbi: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2013
koliks: yes na,many years ago i dreamt i was urinating in my dream nd in reality i was urinating on my bed

at wat age did u stop bedwetting; if u have stop that is.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by simdam500(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
NONE
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
2005 - Had a dream where we were burying my dad . .

Few weeks later he fell ill, it gradually worsened until he died after a few month. sad sad

At the burial, the exact same scene in my dream happened . . . It was like a play back.

I still get goose bumps just thinking about it! sad sad
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by davades(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
I use to dream I'm abroad on waking up I noticed I'm still at Agege. It shall comes to pass one day . Amen !
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by UIA04(f): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2013

honest truth....

thats dejavu
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by samseen02(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2013
yeah, so many times
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by DiplomaticG(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2013
koastar: I'v had a dream (about two different times), where in the dream I slept & had another dream i.e another dream in a dream. I don't know if anyone has ever experienced this
Joseph onye nlo.. More balm 2 ur elbow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / Should A Believer Join A Protest Against The Government? / Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.