Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ (736 Views)

ASUP Resolves To Continue Strike / ASUU Vows To Continue Strike / Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ by chapatti: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Latest On ASSU - As the lingering nationwide ongoing strike of Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), which went into its 76th day today, the Abuja Zonal Co-ordinator of the amalgamation in ascribe of seven universities in the North centered, Dr. Suleiman Mohammed, has said that lecturers in Abuja Zone would continue with the strike until their claims were met by the government Government.
Mohammed, who made this point during a press conference in Gwagwalada area of Abuja, said that the strike had remained total, comprehensive as well as indefinite in all seven branches of the zone.
His words: “What makes the strike worse is the pretext by the Government in signing the 2012 MOU, and in conducting the 2012 Needs Assessment Exercise, which it knew very well that it was unwilling to implement these documents.”
click here for more>>>http://pressgist.com/latest-on-assu-well-continue-strike-assu-concludes/
Re: ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ by Kandaha: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
What a Pity. Retardeen has many Battles. 1 Man fighting Islamic Militants, ASUU, Party Members . Haha what a Retard.
Re: ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ by timwezzb(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ooooooooo Na wayting Naaaaaaa ASUU is Fighting for their OWN U to go and Fight for ur OWN Ahhhhhhhhh!
Re: ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ by sojimade(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thumbs Up to ASUU. May this strike countinue till 2014..... Let me hear somebody say AMEN!!
Re: ASUU: ‘why We’ll Continue Strike’ by fabby26(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
ASUU! ASUU!! ASUU!!!.How many times i call una name. Your members should better fight this out once and for all. If na to dey the strike till your demands are met go make Una call am off, I support Una o, because if una ever call am off now to start am next year for my final year to fustrate my life, I SWEAR I go bomb all the universities wey dey naija, starting from University of P•••••••••• .Thank Una stars i dey my IT dis period of strike because..........
Anyway my heart still goes out to my fellow ALUTAS in the struggle who are devastated by the strike.....just take it easy. Think positively always, no matter how hot food dey, at a time i go cool down.ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL! grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Engineering Courses That Offer The Highest Job Prospects. / ;;;;;;; / NDA Final Short List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.