Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website (718 Views)

How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website by nairacodedcom(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
The four traffic models are:

• Free Traffic
• Paid Traffic
• Recycled Traffic

• Viral Traffic

I will not go into extensive detail about each method, but rather refer to resources I feel will adequately explain these traffic methods in greater detail.

Each of these traffic sources that I wrote about could be an entire course on its own. It is not my objective to make this report the encyclopedia of Internet marketing, but rather to point you to resources that I think can help you create traffic.

If you can learn to monetize any of these sources of traffic, you have established the first step towards online success.

Free Traffic

Natural Search Traffic

Natural search traffic is simply having your web pages indexed by major search engines such as Google, Yahoo or MSN.

I remember back THEN how easy it was to get ranked in the major search engines. Today it is brutally competitive and difficult to get a high ranking for relevant keywords or key phrases.

But it is still possible through some hard work and dedication.

There are basically two major components to getting your web pages ranked well.

1. On Page Factors

2. Off Page factors

On page factors include where to place your keywords on your web pages and the keyword density. The obvious methods to improve your on page factors are:

• include relevant keywords in meta-tags
• include relevant keywords in your H1, H2,H3 tags
• include relevant keywords in your image tags (the alt text tag)

• include relevant keywords in your content

Off page factors include other web sites that link back to your web site. There are a number of things that major search engines look at when analyzing the inbound links to your web site:

• the number of inbound links
• the anchor text used to link to your web site

• the IP address of web sites linking to your web site

Generally, the off-page factors will account for 90% of how well ranked your web pages are for relevant keywords in the major search engines.

When you are exchanging links with other web sites, don’t simply use your web site name, but rather a keyword that best describes what you web site is all about.

Once you have your web site compiled and all the internal links working, you can submit them to the major search engines. With Google you can use Google Sitemaps and they will send the Google spider to index your web page right away.

You need to create a sitemap in .xml format for your web site in order to submit it to Google Sitemaps (http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps).

I use a program called GSiteCrawler that automatically crawls your web site and creates a complete .xml sitemap for Google Sitemaps.

This is just one method. I wrote on 10 free traffic tactics you can use to get more visitors to your site. check out more here.
http://www.nairacoded.com/10-free-traffic-tactics/
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website by jumbay2: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
you can also get this at www.loadedstuff.com
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website by minmini: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Nice guide to increase traffic for our website. SEO is the best one to increase traffic for any kind of website.For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. And, I got SEO service from XnYnZ.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to my website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website by oprezy: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
All call me back codes of all networks.you all already know the use of it so i've made a list of them.just follow the below link

[Tutorials] All call me back codes for all networks;MTN AIRTEL GLO,etc. @ from www.kinwap.com
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website by IdJack(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks for this info.

By the way check my Website for your latest Business news and updates

https://smartbusinessinfohub.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Webmaster With Super UX Design Skill / Get Your Bet9ja Afiliate Account / See What Happens To Your Facebook Account When You Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.