Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich (1389 Views)

“How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] / Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) / Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by pcnwamadi(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2013
Catchy title right? Some of you might be asking who Linda Ikeji is and whats my business with her?, well the only way to get full details about her is by doing a simple google search on her name to get more info.

Okay, let me just tell you a little bit about her. Linda Ikeji is one of the foremost bloggers in Nigeria and she is just one person among the many successful bloggers we have in Nigeria. This young lady started her blog about four years ago and little by little she has grown the blog into a business that fetches her over 1 million naira monthly. Unbelievable right? Read on

Linda make money from her blog in 3 ways.

1. From Google Adsense adverts (this fethces her 700,000 monthly)

2 From Ad Dynamo Adverts (this fetches her up to 150k monthly)

3. Direct adverts from companies

Number 3 is actually her biggest source of her income because over 20 companies advertise on her blog monthly. The funny thing is that there is nothing superficially great about this blog, just that she has been able to build her brand name and gotten loyal visitor which convert to traffic for her. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Nigerian Idols and all Major Banks advertise their products and services on her blog and these companies pay nothing less that 300k monthly for an ad slot.

Linda Ikeji said with her own mouth that she never believed she could go this far. She has built 2 houses in lagos. (one for her parents and one for herself) and she has over 4 cars. And all this income is coming from a small blog that she didn't even spend up to 5000 naira to create.

Blogging = Money. Or better still Blogging + Traffic = Money.

You can visit her blog on http://lindaikeji..com to see how she runs the business. Every blog post on her site gets over 200 comments, this girl is in money.

I know the question on your mind right now is how can I start my own blog to make money?

Don worry. It never too late. You can start your blog whenever you want.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by pcnwamadi(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2013
All you need is perceviarance and hard work in what ever you do, as there is not short cut to success..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by Ademat7(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2013
Well done girl! But I think if we can have blog on our field of specialization it will help rather than have blog on areas u dnt hv much knowledge
Re: Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by Consent(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2013
I missed my first shot at making money online and rather lost about 200k.i'll stage a come back immediately i buy a laptop.this time,i wont fail.i'll keep in touch with you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by omobarBlog(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2013
nice article and i bet you Linda inspired me to start my own blog. am getting lot of traffic already bro..here is mine http://www.omobar..com
Re: Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by generalcyruss(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich by Tonjeola1(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2013
nice one

(1) (Reply)

How Small Businesses Can Boost Patronage / Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / Golden Penny Noodles Step Up Ur Level Promo. Win N5million And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.