Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) (4483 Views)

Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... / Free Information On How To Start Ur Bread Business(local Or Modern) / Suggest A Good Name For Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by omobabaon: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2013
My name is oluwaseun odunbaku.the ceo of aseoluwa bakery and oluwaseun special loaf located at 30 kokumo street and branch at akute.15 ibrahim akowonjo street akute odo.ogun state.

Starting a bakery isn't as easy as its looks but can be very rewarding.the basic machinery you wil need are,

A mixer
A miller
A divider(optional)
Weighing device(scale)
Slicer
Sealing machine
Oven(mould or eletricity,gas oven)etc

What you ougth to know is that like other business baking and confectionery business also has its own risk n if I'm to write about d business a 50 page write up woundnt do because from production to marketing to procurement.if you need to go to the process a visit to a standard bakery would be vital.and anyone willin to learn the practical process can call me up or come over to my bakery.

What are the things you need to know before going into the bakery business

Decide wat type of bakery you want to open
Reaserch the competition in that area to find out if their is demand to d type of bread you want to sellz.

Ddraw up ur businedd plan

Buy ur equipment and install it professionally

Buy all neccessary recipe for ur baked good such as,flour,sugar,yeast,butter,salt,egg,preservative,water,nut meg,edc,calcium,etc

Wats you need to knnow about bakery,
We have 3 types of bakery
Local bakery
Medium bakery
Modern bakery

Local bakery..these type of bakery is always build with mould(oven)and its very cheap compare to d medium or modern bakery.its d most simple and cheapest bakery.for more info on how to build it just contact me on my mobile no. 07069745558

Medium bakery..these type of bakery is also cheap but not like d local bakry.its oven is build with alluminium or with a gas oven.its very good n can be build anywhr not like d local bakery dat is made of mould.for more info abt medium oven pls contact me on these phone no 07069745558

Modern bakery..these is a well equip bakery build with d latest baking equipment starting form d milling machine to the oven to d mixer and evry other things in baking.these type of bakery is always expensive and can be open anywhere.

To all nairalander that want to start these businss and not to fall in the wrong hand pls contact me on 070697465558 or my bakery adress 30 kokumo street aguda ogba ikeja lagos nigeria..my email ..omobaba_one@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you
Thks
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by Arlex(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
omobaba_on: My name is oluwaseun odunbaku.the ceo of aseoluwa bakery and oluwaseun special loaf located at 30 kokumo street and branch at akute.15 ibrahim akowonjo street akute odo.ogun state.

Starting a bakery isn't as easy as its looks but can be very rewarding.the basic machinery you wil need are,

A mixer
A miller
A divider(optional)
Weighing device(scale)
Slicer
Sealing machine

What you ougth to know is that like other business baking and confectionery business also has its own risk n if I'm to write about d business a 50 page write up woundnt do because from production to marketing to procurement.if you need to go to the process a visit to a standard bakery would be vital.and anyone willin to learn the practical process can call me up or come over to my bakery.

Reaserch the competition in that area to find out if their is demand to d type of bread you want to sellz.

Buy all neccessary recipe for ur baked good such as,flour,sugar,yeast,butter,salt,egg,preservative,water,nut meg,edc,calcium,etc

Local bakery
Medium bakery
Modern bakery

Local bakery..these type of bakery is always build with mould(oven)and its very cheap compare to d medium or modern bakery.its d most simple and cheapest bakery.for more info on how to build it just contact me on my mobile no. 07069745558

Medium bakery..these type of bakery is also cheap but not like d local bakry.its oven is build with alluminium or with a gas oven.its very good n can be build anywhr not like d local bakery dat is made of mould.for more info abt medium oven pls contact me on these phone no 07069745558

Modern bakery..these is a well equip bakery build with d latest baking equipment starting form d milling machine to the oven to d mixer and evry other things in baking.these type of bakery is always expensive and can be open anywhere.

To all nairalander that want to start these businss and not to fall in the wrong hand pls contact me on 070697465558 or my bakery adress 30 kokumo street aguda ogba ikeja lagos nigeria..my email ..omobaba_one@yahoo.com

Thks
TNX FOR THIS. BUT IF WE CALL YOU HOPE U WON'T TELL US TO PAY ANY AMOUNT.
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by omobabaon: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
@arlex Infromation is power.but dnt worry I won't collet a dime.wat I need is a seroius minded person who want to achieve his\her dream from bakery business just cal me I wil answer any qustion u ask me.thks.
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by Arlex(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
omobaba_on: @arlex Infromation is power.but dnt worry I won't collet a dime.wat I need is a seroius minded person who want to achieve his\her dream from bakery business just cal me I wil answer any qustion u ask me.thks.
Then thanks be excepting my call

1 Like

Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by nikky5(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Though am giving counsel to a friend who is made up to start this business.I quit about 13 years ago.I was into slice bread production using soyabeans I processed with the help of the research info from a friend who did her masters thesis on soyabeans.I had customers from Benin republic and Edo state.I rode my first car a camry but my brother I saw hell.I can tell you all the functions of the ingredients in bread and even bread faults and their corrections.I had worked with with food company where i gained a lot of experience but this bread business is a hell of a business in Lagos.Next time I will tell you guys some secrets baker may not be willing to tell you.
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by knowledge4(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2013
How much does the equipment cost?
How much does it cost to set up a micro home bakery?
That is what many are interested in.
Bread is good business and many nigerians are unemployed who can consider the idea for self employment.
There used to be one Olufemi Sanda who promoted home bakery business around 2007 to 2008 via a small oven that can bake 100 loaves a day from a bag of flour and other ingredients.I wonder why he stopped.Hundreds rushed to learn and some set up small home bakeries in their homes.
Do something like that and we will be interested but to come working as a slave in another bakery,NO SIR.
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by wetdspace(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2013
Mind you sir, anyone who is serious and ready, you should collect a consultancy fee! Its your right.
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by docchuks(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
omobabaon:
My name is oluwaseun odunbaku.the ceo of aseoluwa bakery and oluwaseun special loaf located at 30 kokumo street and branch at akute.15 ibrahim akowonjo street akute odo.ogun state.

A mixer
A miller
A divider(optional)
Weighing device(scale)
Slicer
Sealing machine

Local bakery
Medium bakery
Modern bakery

Thks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) by randy555: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2016
I want to open a medium bakery and i need guidance and advice from a professional ( full quotation )

Here is my email nzezuby@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Starting A New Pharmacy Business / Melon Peeling Machine / Forextime:the Untold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.