Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 (13177 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1 ) On 29th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by SIRKOL(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lfc has got lots of work to do
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by write2obi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
I WAS COMING HOME LAST TUESDAY EVENING
AFTER A
HECTIC DAY AND FOUND A SMALL BAG ON THE
GROUND. I OPENED IT AND BEHOLD WHAT
I FOUND INSIDE; $20, 000 DOLLARS!! FEAR
FIRST CATCH ME, BUT I TOOK THE BAG
HOME AND WHEN... I EMPTIED IT, I FOUND
SOME DOCUMENTS, ID CARD, ATM, CARD
AND AN IPHONE. I THOUGHT ABOUT THROWING
THE SIM AWAY AND KEEP THE PHONE AND
ALSO DISPOSE THE DOCUMENTS AND KEEP THE
MONEY. AFTER A LONG THOUGHT,
I DECIDED TO LEAVE THINGS AS THEY WERE,
HOPING THAT THE OWNER WOULD CALL.
NOT LONG AFTER A CALL CAME THROUGH ON
THE IPHONE, I PICKED AND TALKED WITH
THE CALLER. APPARENTLY IT WAS THE OWNER
OF THE BAG CAUSE HE NAMED
ABSOLUTELY EVERY CONTENT OF THE BAG. WE
MET AFTERWARDS AND I HANDED HIM
THE BAG. HE OFFERED ME $ 2,000 DOLLARS
BUT I TURNED IT DOWN, HE COLLECTED
MY NUMBER AND I LEFT. YESTERDAY HE
CALLED AND OFFERED ME A JOB @ CHEVRON
WORTH 750,000 NAIRA PER MONTH, A 3
BEDROOM FLAT FULLY FURNISHED, AND A 2012
BMW X B. AS I WAS SMILING AND TESTING THE
CAR
MY SISTER SLAPPED ME AND SAID " OYA OYA
OYA WAKE UP!! EBA DON READY".
Chai! So this wonderful offer na dream?!!

2 Likes

Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Not a bad result, still unbeaten and top of the league.
#REDORDEAD cool
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Lfc has got lots of work to do
what work? We played against a very good swansea side, with two debutants one in Central defence who couldn't even speak English and communication is very essential in defending.
I was skeptical at the beginning of the season but right now I can see something really special.
Four games so far, three wins and a draw, without our best player.
REDORDEAD! cool

1 Like

Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by luvola(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
liverpool tried because our best player luiz suarez is n't playing and the removal of countinho collapse everything..
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by dare2think: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
We have few hours to go

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15809/clienthome.do

Code: 1328314-509714

This fantasy league suits those with an impeccable knowledge of European football.
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by BinghiNya(m): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Did liverpool eventually win. , not in this life.
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2013
BinghiNya: Did liverpool eventually win. , not in this life.
This guy sef.
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2013
Our 2nd half performance really needs to improve. It was the same in our 1st three games. I can't believe we are top of the log inspite of our 1 half football. Wonder what would happen when the best player in EPL returns and we start playing well through the whole 90.

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE... Haters go always hategrin

2 Likes

Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by Sheggy13(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2013
I've never been so much on the edge watching LFC like I was last night. I must confess we were lucky to force a draw out of that match. Well that's the hallmark of a great team, being able to get results even when you don't play really good. Still we could have broken Swansea 's back and make their home fans sulk in the dying seconds, had Aspas being a more competent striker. Seriously I'm already giving up on that guy. He has to justify his wages. Tbh, we need a replacement for Stevie Get asap, I don't think he can withstand this strain week-in week-out. Hopefully when Suarez returns, things will fall in place. Anyways glad we're still at the top of the summit. LFC rocks, YNWA!!
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Sheggy13: I've never been so much on the edge watching LFC like I was last night. I must confess we were lucky to force a draw out of that match. Well that's the hallmark of a great team, being able to get results even when you don't play really good. Still we could have broken Swansea 's back and make their home fans sulk in the dying seconds, had Aspas being a more competent striker. Seriously I'm already giving up on that guy. He has to justify his wages. Tbh, we need a replacement for Stevie Get asap, I don't think he can withstand this strain week-in week-out. Hopefully when Suarez returns, things will fall in place. Anyways glad we're still at the top of the summit. LFC rocks, YNWA!!
Don't give up on him just yet. He's only played 4 games. Though I agree he's a bit light weight at the moment but I do believe he'll get better with time. It's not so easy adapting to the fast pace of EPL.

I think Rodgers should have brought on Luis Alberto instead of Aspas, as he's Coutinho's natural replacement. Aspas playing as an attacking mid-fielder yielded nothing in the previous game (except for the assist against Stoke)
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by erul: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2013
chemashie: We need to talk to MOU to loan Mata for us by January...YNWA
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by NIGHTFOX: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Its funny how one cld be the flop of the match and as well man of the match.....(JONJO SHEVLEY)
Re: Swansea Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 16th September 2013 by KelvinC1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
LIVERPOOL till i sleep till i wake till i die.. up V.Moses.. up Daniel S.. if chelsea a.k.a. sellshit and man U a.k.a. malnutrition are the only football club on earth.. I WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANY OF THEM.. Enyimba better pass them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 17th February 2021 / Messi Vs Rooney: Who Is Better For 2009/10 Season? / FA Cup: Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On 5th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.