Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. (20551 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / My Engine Capacity!! What Does It Mean? / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Yep! What does this editions all mean?
I first saw the use of 'limited' on a 3rd gen toyota 4runner nd then on a 1st gen toyota sequoia then later i saw the term 'Unlimited' on Jeep Wrangler Unlimited..
So fellows, what does that mean.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. by igomen: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2013
SR5, Sport and Limited are Trim levels specific for Toyota SUVs. Limited Edition simply means it has more factory options than the SR5 and Sport trims (features like leather seats, better interior, bigger and more engine power etc.) So, in the case of the Limited edition of Toyota 4Runner; it has all the options provided by the manufacturer, some people will say Full Option. 'Limited' has nothing to do with the number of, for example, Limited 4Runner manufactured. Same goes for the Unlimited Jeep Wrangler: It is loaded with all the options the manufacturer can provide for that model year.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
igomen: SR5, Sport and Limited are Trim levels specific for Toyota SUVs. Limited Edition simply means it has more factory options than the SR5 and Sport trims (features like leather seats, better interior, bigger and more engine power etc.) So, in the case of the Limited edition of Toyota 4Runner; it has all the options provided by the manufacturer, some people will say Full Option. 'Limited' has nothing to do with the number of, for example, Limited 4Runner manufactured. Same goes for the Unlimited Jeep Wrangler: It is loaded with all the options the manufacturer can provide for that model year.
thankz...i thought that the SR5 which i learnt meant Sports Ride Five is a Sport trim Version which other Sport version do we have again...also the words 'limited' and 'unlimited' are opposites so my exact thoughts were if one is the so called full option the other wouldn't be.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. by igomen: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bossforeva: thankz...i thought that the SR5 which i learnt meant Sports Ride Five is a Sport trim Version which other Sport version do we have again...also the words 'limited' and 'unlimited' are opposites so my exact thoughts were if one is the so called full option the other wouldn't be.
Different car manufacturers have different names for their vehicle trim levels: Toyota call theirs 'Limited' while Jeep call theirs 'Unlimited'. It has nothing to do with opposites. They both mean the highest trim level of their vehicles

(1) (Reply)

Any Danger In Constantly Removing Your Car Battery? / 52,000 Porsche Macan Recalled Due To Fuel Odour In The Cabin / Coronavirus Lockdown: 5 Care Tips For Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.