Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand (709 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand by Joshalpha(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2013
With the ongoing strike embarked upon by ASUU and the attendant turmoils it has meted out to Nigerian students, I decided to give a shout out to my alma mater, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and its able management led by Prof. Barth Okolo as concerted efforts were made to ensure that we didnt have go through these turmoils.
Btw, I'm a graduate from the accountancy dept, class of 2013. I stepped into UNEC - Enugu Campus, regarded as the 'professional' campus of UNN on 10th May, 2010, after fulfilling and indeed exceeding the requirements for securing a place as an undergraduate in this great institution of learning and wrote my last exam on the 24th of June, 2013.
Did I mention that it is the first indigenous university in Nigeria, established in the year 1960, hence, the slogan - University of Nigeria and others, yes, our certificates bear B.Sc. (Nigeria) and I'm so proud of that.
However, something to be more proud of is the quality of learning in this great institution, the serene, conducive environment for learning and indeed excellence in every sphere of life as you cannot graduate from the University of Nigeria without excelling in 'character and in learning'.
I'll definitely miss Adamu/Obinna, visiting Ibiam hostel, frolicking in the love garden, taking classes at; MPB, Whitehouse, FBA, Physio, Ulasi, going for night classes at FBA Hall1, beautiful lecturers like Mr. Aguolu, FCA, Dr. Ofoegbu, FCA, Dr. Eyisi, Dr. Okafor, Dr. Ugwuoke, Dr. Onyeanu, Dr. Nwude and a host of others.
Most especially, I'll miss my friends and colleagues!!! *in tears
Shoutout to the '013 NUASA UNN class, '013 UNN graduands as we await our convocation slated for 1st February, 2014, God willing and indeed '013 graduates and graduands all over Nigeria. God bless our hustle!
Josh-Alpha
Re: A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand by 247notire(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats bro! I'm a Superlion too. Gudluck
Re: A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats grin
Re: A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand by Joshalpha(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2013
247notire: Congrats bro! I'm a Superlion too. Gudluck
marious: Congrats grin
thanks..goodluck to you too
Re: A Tribute To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka By An '013 Graduand by ruffneck(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Joshalpha: thanks..goodluck to you too
The lion is forever d king of d jungle!
FOREVER!!

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad- Scary Or Just An Adventure Of Your Life|? / Things To Know.(cool Facts)...be Smart... / As A Nigerian University Student, Will U Celebrate Nigeria At 53?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.