Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Zenith Bank's Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank's Calling (1441 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank's Calling by muyiwaprin: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2008
has anyone who wrote the test on 28th april heard from them at zenith bank?theyve called some people though but could they be lieing to me that i passed the test when i called the head office(2ce)?house pls help me
Re: Zenith Bank's Calling by visvangels: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2008
i also did the test on the 8th of april and there have not been called for interview. i called them they confirmed it that i passed the test. the funniest thing is that people that i did the test before them have been called for interview. i tot it was a joke. have called them several times, but i know oneday i will be called
Re: Zenith Bank's Calling by hunter777(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2008
Re: Zenith Bank's Calling by visvangels: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
am not killing myself cos of zenith,its just the situation of things that made things like that.
Re: Zenith Bank's Calling by thersy: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
wrote the test on the 28th n ve bn invited for a chat, but ve nt heard anything 4rm them
Re: Zenith Bank's Calling by nellyville: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2008
those of us that wrote on the 17th of april were called on the 31st of may for our first interview for 3/6/08. and a follow-up interview again 2 days later.
but since then we've not heard frm them.

just be hopeful. what is yours , is yours, by the special grace of
GOD.
Re: Zenith Bank's Calling by Shinatu: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
Does anyone know about Zenith renumeration?
My brother ( a graduate) was just offered N75K a month to go to one remote village in the west!
or is something wrong somewhere?

(1) (Reply)

Lng Is Recruiting / Is Nigeria Immigration Service Start Recriuting? / Sending CV's Online: Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.