Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Letter To Paypal! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Letter To Paypal! (629 Views)

How Do I Send Money To Paypal / Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Paypal! by mintyx(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dear PayPal,

It is with heaviness of heart that i write you this letter to show my displeasure for excluding Nigeria on your "Countries" list.

I know as Company you have the rights to choose whom you transact buisness with but it feels bad going through thatp country list, seeing even corruption-endemic countries as well countries filled with spammers and money launderers on your countries list and yet Nigeria with hardworking citizens and lots of online info marketers are excluded from your list! It feels so DISCRIMINATORY i must say.

Whatever the reason is for exluding us, I thought Paypal has an effective in-built mechanism for monitoring activities of scam, money laundering and other vices, why are they then scared of any country?

Nigeria is a very accomodating country and does not discriminate others and i think other countries should and thier buisnesses should equally be accomodating to all.

Even though there are corrupt persons in this country(just like in every other country) There are equally hardworking and honest Nigerians making Nigeria and other countries proud too.

I pray PayPay to repent of thier discriminatory ways and be accomodating to all.

Hoping to see My country on that list next time i vist that site again.

From an Honest, hardworking Nigerian!

P.S share and let both paypal and the US consulate get to know about this!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Paypal! by incanto: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
i just pray the harken to this voice. If not for thier platform that is quite useful for online info marketers and other stuffs who will even them. I hope the power of social network and Nairaland influence lol will make them hear. Peace
Re: A Letter To Paypal! by conimo(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Survey For Business Owners In Nigeria / The Forex Trading Alert Session. / Why Do Nigerians Have Bad Customer Orientation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.