Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife (1469 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by lobell: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
A housewife, Kehinde Oladosu, has told an Osogbo magistrate’s court that she beats her husband, Asimuyu Oladosu, whenever ‘some unknown spirits’ come over her.

Pleading with the court not to dissolve her marriage, Kehinde, on Tuesday, said she still cherishes her marriage of 17 years. Weeping profusely, Kehinde, who admitted beating her husband at will, urged the court to save her marriage, which is blessed with three children.

She said, “What my husband said is true. I always beat him but I do not know what usually come over me whenever I did that. Some unknown spirits push me to do it.

“I still love my husband and I want the matter to be settled amicably. I don’t want to leave him and I promise that I will never beat him again.”

But the husband said, “I am tired of this marriage due to frequent beating by my wife as well as her nagging nature.

“She does not go to church and whenever I go to church or vigil, she will not allow me into the house and if she does, she beats me mercilessly.

“And base on these facts, I want the court to dissolve this union.”

President of the court, Mrs. Temilade Agboola, urged the husband to consider the plea of his wife and forgive her but Asimiyu refused, stressing he wanted divorce.

Agboola said that as the husband insisted on having a divorce, the court has no option but to grant the request.

She subsequently dissolved the marriage and ordered that the wife should take custody of the three children.

Agboola also ordered Oladosu to give N9, 000 monthly for the upkeep of the children.

Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by Rexsul: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
hahahaha front page plzzzz

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by psucc(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abeg save the man o! I pity the poor man.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Damn!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by njideoby(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
You're all screaming about de woman being de one now beating de man, how can de judge approve only #900.00 for upkeep of 3 children.
How much is school fees,feeding,clothing,hospital bills etc.
For de sake of his dear life, let dat man no even bother going to his ex wife just to drop dat peanut,else, he might not survive, talkless of going back to court.
To be fore warned is to be fore armed!!!
Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by kreamidiva(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Beat am! Hahahahahaha. Clear case of the hunter being hunted. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by intrepid: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2013
could this really be true?
Re: I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife by ChideraFavour(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
OOh! D man could hv giv d wife a second chance bt wait o ds woman is 2u big 4 ds tiny man 2 hv as a wife jooh!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Correct My Dad? / Most Cruel Divorce In History: Man Divorces Woman On Wedding Day / Karma Is A bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.