Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tower Of Babel.fact Or MYTH? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tower Of Babel.fact Or MYTH? (504 Views)

The Mystery Of The Tower Of Babel / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tower Of Babel.fact Or MYTH? by lymelyte(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
One of the many ridiculous stories in the bible that always manages to get a hell of a hearty laugh out of me is that of 'The tower of Babel'. I would like to take a moment to define the word babel; according to the Columbia encyclopedia: Babel (bā'bəl) [Heb.,=confused. This narrative is very short; basically man came together and decided that they wanted to build a tower that would reach unto the heavens, with the intent to make a name for themselves so that if they were scattered throughout the earth, at least there would be a monument to them and they would not be forgotten.My questions is did the actual Tower of Babel exist?
Re: Tower Of Babel.fact Or MYTH? by scaler345: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2013
grin How dare you doubt the tale? Do you want to burn in fire forever? Haven't you heard about the talking serpent, the loquacious donkey, the fiery flying chariot, the stationary sun (omg!), the walking dead bodies in Jerusalem after ressurection, the lady that turned to a pillar of salt, all livestocks that died over and over again (at least 3 times) in Egypt and the monstrous FSM? Beware my friend. Our God is a very terrible god. (p.s. He said it himself)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dream/ Vision About Rapture / Is An Inmature Christian Righteeouss? / Message From Archbishop Dag Heward-mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.