Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? (3930 Views)

SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke / Magun: Real Or Myth? / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by SeanT21(f): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
Do they exist??

Natural Jews. Not Blacks who converted to Judiasm
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by JeSoul(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
. . . oya No2Atheism, the floor is all yours grin
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by SeanT21(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
JeSoul:

I swear to God, I thought about him when I posted this topic.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by JeSoul(f): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
98.23 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
LOL . . . I get it!  grin
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by SeanT21(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^^^ good wink
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
JeSoul:

SeanT21:

I swear to God, I thought about him when I posted this topic.

grin grin grin
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
Barbed wire should be erected all over this thread the lunatics like No2Atheism would soon be here that should lock them in.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
Edit:

I must confess that I am too lazy to try to quote the relevant bible passages. . .hence i would try to check my previous posts instead so as to do a copy and paste job, cus i have answered some of this questions before and hence i don't want to repeat myself.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Oh you mean too tired to twist the relevant bible passages?
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nevertheless, my answer to the topic is this:

- Are Black Jews a myth: No

- How do I know its not a myth: Cus the bible shows us so through many different verses.

- Is the Bible a final authority for me: YES

- Is there Archeaological evidence showing that Ancient Semites (notice I did not say Jews) had black skin: Yes

- So what about the current white people calling themselves Jews: Most of them are not even descendants of Ancient Isrealites talkless of being Jews.

- Who is a Jew: Technically a Jew is a descendant of Judah, hence being an Isrealite does not mean the person is a Jew.

- So what is the definition of the term for the purpose of this question and answer process: A Jew is going to be used as  a colloqial term that refers to all descendants of ancient isrealites.

- Are there Black Jews today: YES . . . the Lemba of South Africa.

- If a person practises Hinduism, does that make the person an Hindu: Technically NO

- So can someone be a Jew by religion and not by virtue of blood progeny: Technically NO

- Why is this issue of Jews or no Jews so significant: Cus even the Bible prophecied in the book of revelations, that some people would lie about being Jews.

- Where there some fake Jews even during the time of the Messiah: YES

- Those fake jews identified themselves when they said: They had never been in captivity to anyone. . . yet the Original jews had been in captivity in the land of Egypt.

- Does it mean the issue of Fake and Original Jews actually not even a recent problem: YES

- Can some of the Jews have mixed with Europeans ala during the times of Romans and all that: YES

- Does that mean that some Jews can look European and actually have a legitimate claim to being called a Jew: YES

- Does that mean all of the Jews are Europeans: NO

- Does that mean some of the European Jews might actually have real jewish ancestory: YES its possible. . . considering that even in biblical times, the bible shows that Jews were being found in ancient greco-roman cities.

- So why then bother about saying European Jews are not Jew: This is because a significant number of the European Jews are actually the people known as the Askhenazi.

- So what: There is significant historical reason to doubt the so called Jewishness of the Ashkenazi. . .

- So who are you refering to when you are saying Black Jews: I am refering predominantly to Ancient Isrealites.

- Can you say with 100% certainty who the Black Jews are today: No

- Why do I care so much about the issue of black jews: Cus I like to tell the truth at all times, even at times when its not to my advantage.

- When we say Jews are black, does that mean all jews must be black: NO

- What do you mean: I mean there are bible accounts that Jews were carried off into slavery during wars etc hence its very possible that some of them have mixed in with lighter people that caused them to lose their skin colour over time.

- Does having black Jews have anything to do with issue of salvation: NO

- Salvation has nothing to do with Skin colour: YES

- So why am I bothering then: Cus the issue of skin colour is being used to brainwash and control Africans. . . so much so that even a Black Atheist who claims not to believe in the bible still insinuates (as far as i can remember) that The Messiah is a "Tanned White person" . . . yes its that bad  undecided undecided undecided

- So why bother: Cus a bible beleiver is expected to tell the truth at all times, even if the truth is not popular.

- So are you trying to say The Messiah is not a Blonde Blue eyed European: No He is not.

- What do you think the Ancient Isrealites look like: were they Wesley Snipe kinda black i.e. very dark skinned or were they Eucharia Anunobi kinda "black" i.e. very light skinned.

- Were the Ancient Isrealites as black as the typical present day Western African type of black person: No [/i]I don't think so.

- Were the Ancient Isrealites as black as the typical present day Ethiopian type of black person: [i]Yes
I think so.

- Please check the following images to see a variation in the blackness of the Semite (of whom Ancient Isrealites were one) for you to see that there is even archealogical evidence of these so called blackness.

Another interesting group of people who are claimed to have jewish roots are the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia (whether this claim is true or not I do not know)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would give you references to my own previous posts when i have the time to check my own post cus right now i am too lazy to even check  grin grin grin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to my understanding, the following are the explanation of the pictures:

Picture 1

-  Shows two pictures depicting Semites going or coming somwhere (If they were actually coming into egypt or if they were actually going out or if they were merely paying homage is what i do not know. Also i do not know the time era depicted by the image ). The picture also shows people that look like egyptians.

- Compare the skin tone of the Egyptians and Semites. . .

----------------

Picture 2

- This pictures is a self explanatory reported  intepretation of images that related to the Egyptians with respect to other races. 
- Notice that the picture is refering to the time of Rameses III

---------------

Picture 3

- I understand that the first part of the picture shows Semites on the far left, Egyptians in the middle and some other race of people on the far right.
- I understand that the second part of the picture shows a particular Egyptian god on the far left, a particular group of other Africans, Egyptians next and Semites on the far right.
- Also notice the skin tone of the Egyptians compared to the Semites and compared to the particular group of africans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Does that mean the Ancient Isrealites were Africans: No (going by the genealogy of Shem and Ham)

- One thing is that the skin tones of the Africans and Egyptians and Semites is enough to consider the Ancient Semites as having the same kind of "Black Skin possessed by present day Ethiopians."

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by noetic15(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2009
this is getting interesting . . . , . . . , shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by bawomolo(m): 4:04am On Dec 18, 2009
- Are there Black Jews today: YES . . . the Lemba of South Africa.

lol they don come o.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 4:12am On Dec 18, 2009
bawomolo:

lol they don come o.

they don come as in its a lie

or

they don come as in you are hearing that for the first time. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lembas of South Africa are the best present day examples . . . from my understanding, the Lembas claim (and their claim have been investigated using genetics) that they descended  from the Ancient Isrealites. Their claim has been confirmed using genetics.

I would have suggested the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia also but I do not really know much about them . . . hence i am not sure wherether the Falasha are jews by religion or whether they are jews by in terms of being blood descendants. Until i clarify that about the Falashas, i can't really say much about them.

Instead of believing or not believing me . . . i would advise that you carry out your own digging so as to find out about both the Lembas and the Falashas. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So once again @bawomolo, I ask what do you mean by they don come :

do you mean they don come as in I am lying

or

do you mean they don come as in you are hearing that for the first time. . .

I would appreciate that you clarify.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by obi1o1: 5:44am On Dec 18, 2009
@no2atheism
ur pictures are really self explanatory,thankx wink
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by bawomolo(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2009
No2Atheism:

do you mean they don come as in I am lying

or

do you mean they don come as in you are hearing that for the first time. . .

I would appreciate that you clarify.

It just amazes me when folks try to paint things as either black or white.  Using modern day racial classifications to rewrite history is just strange to me.   You can go on with your Afrocentric propaganda though. why can't jews just be jews and egyptians be egyptians?
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2009
Genetic report ko, HIV test ni.

Where are the so-called scientific studies, eh?

- Ancient jews were NEVER negro.

- Ancient jews would be arbitrarily classified today [i.e whether white, black or yellow]as White.

- Were they as White as europeans : NO, they probably were much darker than the Europeans due to the desert heat of their environment i.e a tanned look. Their skin colour would be close to the Arabs.

- Why would any Black person claim to be a jew : because they are crazy and want to be known as blessed children of god.

- How come present day jews are as white as europeans ; simple, while they were exiled and in captivity for thousands of years they simply inter married with europeans leading to their present day phenotype.

- Could there be black jews today? ; Its possible, during the exile some jewish communities might have migrated to black dominated lands like ethiopia and inter married over time to produce black jews.

-Would the black jews of today be considered jews ; yes

- Is there ANY verified archeological evidence to prove ancient jews were NEGRO? ; NO, not even after decades since the scientific field of biblical archeology began.

- Does the Bible say anything about ancient jews being NEGRO ; NO/[b], proponents of this lie twist symbolisms, metaphors and the poetic language of the bible to mirror their ridiculous theories.

- Is the bible a final authourity for me : err. . . .

-Could the Fashola jews and lemba jews be descendants of ancient jews ; probably, migration and inter marriage with black people might make that possible.

- Was jesus a Negro : [b]NO!

- Is the notion of ancient jews being black a myth ; YES

- Is No2Atheism a liar - Yes
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2009
bawomolo:

It just amazes me when folks try to paint things as either black or white.  Using modern day racial classifications to rewrite history is just strange to me.   You can go on with your Afrocentric propaganda though.  why can't jews just be jews and egyptians be egyptians?

- Please answer my question . . . courtesy demands.

- No I prefer you do not label me as an Afrocentrist.

- I am a simply someone who is willing to say the truth about history and the present, even when those truth is not a politically correct thing to do.

Using modern day racial classifications to rewrite history is just strange to me

This statement is very sad because:

- 1.You are once again accusing me of falsehood (i.e. i am rewriting history that has been written and considered to be 100% true according to you insinuation) . . . yet you refuse to show why and how my statements are false. Does it not bother you that this implies you are bearing false witness against me.

- 2. It shows you have already concluded on what the correct history is.

- 3. you have already concluded that the European version of history as told to you is correct.

- 4. your conclusion actually contradicts facts and the bible.

Hence this raises the question, are you uncomfortable with knowing the truth or are you just simply not interested in the truth.

It just amazes me when folks try to paint things as either black or white.

- My statements can be crosschecked using the internet and a simple check of the bible. . . hence[b] I am not painting anything[/b] I am telling you what the facts say.

- Nope I am not trying to paint things as black or white. . . I am for the truth, whether its a black man that says it or a white man that says it. . . the truth remains the truth.

- No I am not a politically correct person, hence I do not mind speaking the truth and given the conclusion of my own observation.

- Historical precedents shows that Europeans and Arabs have been lying against Africans.

- Historical precedents shows that Arabs and Europeans have tried seriously to classify Egyptians as either Arabs or European, despite biblical and archeaological evidence showing that they are Africans.

- Speaking the truth to expose the lies being perpetrated by Arabs and Europeans does not mean anyone is trying to paint something as black and white, instead it shows you are most probably uncomfortable with having to reconcile the fact that you have been lied to and hence most probably uncomfortable with having to realise that they might still be lying to you about some other things that have yet been exposed.

- Its the Europeans and Arabs that choose to classify "Black" as bad and "White" as good, hence using history and the bible to show that the beloved Ancient Isrealites were actually a people of colour, goes a long way to discredit the racist tendencies of Europeans and Africans. It also goes a long way to help the self esteem of Africans as a people.

- Europeans and Arabs classify things as black and white . . . hence the reaon why you see that despite the Archealogical and Biblical evidence to the contrary, "The Messiah" is portrayed as "White". . . and there is an active effort to ensure that it remains as such. Meaning that portraying "The Messiah" as "white" was not a mistake but instead is a caculated and intentional action done by Europeans.

- I have already spoken and said a number of times that Salvation has nothing to do with skin colour and that all my statements are meant to expose the people to the truth . . . and hence help them overcome the effects of being lied to. If i did not know the truth, i would not have been bothered, however since i know the biblical and historical truth, then it would be criminal of me to refuse to speak out just because of politically correct tendencies such as the one you are here trumpeting.

- I am not here to convince you of anything, mine is to give you the information, whether you are convinced or not is not really within my power. I am only trying to provide an answer to the question asked by the person that opened and created this thread . . . if you are not comfortable with hearing the blunt truth then i suggest you continue to swallow and digest every western propaganda and lies that is thrown your way.

why can't jews just be jews and egyptians be egyptians?

- What is your definition of a Jew.

- What is your definition of an Egyptian.

- Assuming that you are still an atheist, why are you bothered about "who a Jew is"

- I never said Isrealites should not remain Isrealites. . . I am only asking and trying to show my understanding of the question: WHO IS THE REAL ISREALITE.

- I never said Egyptians should not remain Egyptians. . . I am only asking and trying to show my understanding of the question: WHO IS THE REAL EGYPTIAN.

- Does it not bother you that some people might be lying and claiming to be who they are not.

- If I had not tried to find out about the truth, I would not have know about the Lembas and the Egyptians and Olmecs.

- You claim to be an atheist yet here you are prefering to accept things (related to Jews and Egyptians) based on Blind faith and not on Biblical and Historical fact.

- All I am doing is to expose the lies and reveal the truth to the best of my understanding.

- All I am saying is that a Yoruba man practising the hindu religion should not lie by calling himself an Hindu, unless he is able to actually show that he is descended from Hindus (which is not even logical otherwise he would not be a Yoruba man in the first place) .

- All I am saying is that an Hausa/Fulani man ruling over Yorubas in Ilorin should not lie by calling himself a Yoruba man, unless he is able to actually show that he is a descended from Yorubas (which is not even logical otherwise he would not be an Hausa/Fulani man in the first place) .

- All I am saying is that an Arab living in and dominating the land of Egypt should not lie by calling himself an Egyptian , unless he is able to actually show that he or she is a descended from Ancient Egyptians.

- All I am saying is that an European living in America does not lie by calling himself a Native American.

- All I am saying is that an European living in the State of Isreal should not lie by calling himself a Jew, unless he or she is able to actually show that he or she is a descended from Ancient Isrealites.

- Saying the Ancient Isrealites are Black does not change the fact that they remain Isrealites. . .

- Saying Egyptians are Black does not change the fact that they remain Egyptians.

- My suspicion is that the only reason this is bothering you is because the image of Egyptians and Isrealites that you have in your mind is different from the one that you are now being confronted with and exposed to.

- All I am saying Let's all try to speak the truth at all times . . .and lets not handicap ourselves with political correctness. . .
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2009
Tudór:

Genetic report ko, HIV test ni.

Where are the so-called scientific studies, eh?

- Ancient jews were NEVER negro.

- Ancient jews would be arbitrarily classified today [i.e whether white, black or yellow]as White.

- Were they as White as europeans : NO, they probably were much darker than the Europeans due to the desert heat of their environment i.e a tanned look. Their skin colour would be close to the Arabs.

- Why would any Black person claim to be a jew : because they are crazy and want to be known as blessed children of god.

- How come present day jews are as white as europeans ; simple, while they were exiled and in captivity for thousands of years they simply inter married with europeans leading to their present day phenotype.

- Could there be black jews today? ; Its possible, during the exile some jewish communities might have migrated to black dominated lands like ethiopia and inter married over time to produce black jews.

-Would the black jews of today be considered jews ; yes

- Is there ANY verified archeological evidence to prove ancient jews were NEGRO? ; NO, not even after decades since the scientific field of biblical archeology began.

- Does the Bible say anything about ancient jews being NEGRO ; NO/[b], proponents of this lie twist symbolisms, metaphors and the poetic language of the bible to mirror their ridiculous theories.

- Is the bible a final authourity for me : err. . . .

-Could the Fashola jews and lemba jews be descendants of ancient jews ; probably, migration and inter marriage with black people might make that possible.

- Was jesus a Negro : [b]NO!

- Is the notion of ancient jews being black a myth ; YES

- Is No2Atheism a liar - Yes

- We have already had this discussion before hence I do not intend to waste my time and energy on you cus it seems you seek attention . . .

- my response on this thread is for others that wish to know "what I have also learnt" . . . most especially SeanT21 and Jesoul . . .

- So Tudor please note that I would ignore you on this thread . . . not because I do not want to respond, but because it would not be an efficient use of my time.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2009
^^
Shut up you liar. Your racist and anti-semitic lies have constantly been exposed.

NOTE: Be not be deceived. No2Atheism has claimed ancient jews were as black as present day ethiopians and different from the west african; here's a picture of present day ethiopians. . . .

The first is haile Gebraiselasse the olympic runner. Second is Meles zenawi present day president of ethiopia. Third is Mengistu haile mariam, former ruler of ethiopia.

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen please compare present day ethiopians with the typical west africans below and tell us if there's any significant difference. . . .

They are our very own OBJ and wole soyinka.

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
- Does anyone else apart from Tudor have something else to say or what grin grin grin

- I don't intend to waste my neuron connections on Tudor . . . grin grin grin . . .
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Move along. . . .nobody wants to listen to your crap.

They all know its nonsense and just want you to openly embarass yourself for their comic relief. Save face and bolt
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
Anyone else . . . undecided this Tudorific routine is certainly getting very old and boring . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
Still here? Cover your lying face in shame. . .
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by SeanT21(f): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
**Sits back and watch**
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
SeanT21:

**Sits back and watch**

I am also sitting back to watch Tudor . . . he is such a natural actor . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by mamagee3(f): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
Who put Obasanjo's pic up there? angry
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by DeepSight(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tudor, i have no business with the OP, but let me just say as a diversion that i have worked in Kenya and Uganda, and i can comfortably state that they are a slightly different lot than west africans in terms of the generality of their skin. . .

Now the truth is historically eastern and southern african people have been subject to greater inter-race mixing than many west africans, so you can detect a slight deviation from pure negroid in many (not all o) of them.

I also read a report of a study of gene pools in Africa and it was found that west africans as a group are probably the only core and generally unspoilt negoroes in the african continent as at today.

These are not fixed facts, but only very brodd generalistic observations which i think contain some truth as i have been extensively in east and south africa.

As to black jews i dont know anything about that, but there were trade relations in the past - Egypt/ Ethiopa etc.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Pictures speak better than a thousand words. . . .post some pics let us compare and see how different their skin colour is.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin grin grin

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin  grin  grin

pictures say a lot don't they . . .

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
Who asked this mooron to come post cartoons for me, are you stupiid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Caller Hears The Gospel And Becomes A Christian / Are Miracles Real? / Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief – Pastor Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.