Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Somebody Help!! What Is Wrong With Glo?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Somebody Help!! What Is Wrong With Glo?? (614 Views)

Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not / What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network? / What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help!! What Is Wrong With Glo?? by Hero10001: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

I need somebody to help me out to figure what the heck is wrong with Glo.

I would have loved to report this to Mike Adenuga himself but it was due to some reasons.

A friend introduced Glo BB plan to me, He said all sweet things about them, not knowing that i'm going to get burnt.

I suscribed for Glo BBC Month for N1000 on Friday by sending BBCMONTH to 777 and i got a sms that my BBC PLAN was successful, N1000 deducted and i should wait for one hour to get it running.

Up till now, it's not working!!!

I made several calls to the Glo customer service (121) after 30 minutes, a lady responded and asked me to call 333.

I called 333, it wasn't reachable, the computer voice redirected me to 121, i dialed 121 again and the same lady asked to call 333.

At that point i was furious, she later calm me down and said i should provide her with my phone's IMEI number, BB pin, phone type and the service paid for.(can you imagined that??)

I call the third day only to find out they are working on my case to get it running.. abi na GEJ things

To cut the story short, it's been three days now without them activating the BB Service, anytime i call them which will take about 30 minutes for them to respond, A rude voice always tell me to be patient cos they are working on it.
their Customer service reps and so rude and incompetent.

Anybody that knows them should please help me find out whatta heck is wrong with them, i'm now rocking my BB with Airtel service.

abi dem wan chop my hard earned N1000 ni??

My Number is 08156192752

Thank you.
Re: Somebody Help!! What Is Wrong With Glo?? by fijiano202(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
It took them 4days to activate mine

(1) (Reply)

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD BEST SYMBIAN SECURITY APPS? / Android Antivirus Are Useless,says Experts / Watch Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs Iphone 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.