Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed (732 Views)

Upgrade Your Home..with Awesome 3d Wall And Floor / Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed by walata1: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2013
I AM IN NEED OF WALL AND FLOOR TILES.....
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET IT. ALSO IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT DEALS IN IT
PLS POST PICS AND PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS.
THANKS wink
[b][/b]
Re: Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
walata1: I AM IN NEED OF WALL AND FLOOR TILES.....
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET IT. ALSO IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT DEALS IN IT
PLS POST PICS AND PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS.
THANKS wink
[b][/b]
pls i dont understand.is it dat u are looking for the job to do or dat u have need for a skilled person dat u want to give ur walls and tiles job to? If d later is d case here kindly reach me with this email:talk2davoo2012@gmail.com ( im in abuja presently ) thank u
Re: Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed by walata1: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
talk2davoo: pls i dont understand.is it dat u are looking for the job to do or dat u have need for a skilled person dat u want to give ur walls and tiles job to? If d later is d case here kindly reach me with this email:talk2davoo2012@gmail.com ( im in abuja presently ) thank u

I mean where to buy. The besst place to buy. I am in Lagos
Thanks
Re: Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed by Obiowada(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
i have good quality Tiles that could interest you. and at best prices. i will email you the pics. we import varieties of Tiles and other bulding materials from china. spain. Dubai. We hope to add value to your project as we look forward to building a strong relationship with you.
Thanks
Sam Obi Okafor
for; Owada Resources Limited

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor Land Survey @ Ibeju / Lekki Free Trade Zone/epe & Get Land In Exchange / To Let In Akoka: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Toilet Flat For Rent On Lola Close 1 Yr Rent / TOLET: 2 & 3 Bedroom Flats @ YABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.