Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Blog Tutorials- Let Me Take You By The Hand - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Tutorials- Let Me Take You By The Hand (701 Views)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers / Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Tutorials- Let Me Take You By The Hand by aserena(f): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2008
Hi,

I am not saying I know everything about blogging, but I can put you through the basics of blogging, up to the level where you can start making money from your blog. I am open to corrections because that is one of the ways I learn. In fact I will be bringing tips from my blog since I want as many people as possible to learn how to do what I am doing, especially if you are a student, an applicant or someone with a special need who wants to share his/her experiences with people in their shoes.

Let me start with the definition of blogging. I am going to give it my own definition which is, the art of writing and publishing your feelings, research, expressions, e.t.c. for the public to view. In other words, it is the diary of one's interest that is being shared with the world.

There are various blogging sites such as Myspace, Yahoo, MSN, TypePad, Blogger, Facebook and Bitacoras .

I am going to introduce you to blogger.com as this is a very simple and encouraging site to use. It belongs to Google and they have various supports and programs that help bloggers worldwide. You are free to venture into another blogging site but learn with one first.

To start blogging, you will need to

* Choose a site where you can host your blog. In this case, we'll use blogger.com
* Choose a niche area. That is an area of interest or an area where you have discovered a need.
* Choose a name for your blog. A name that matches with your niche area.
* Open a Google email address (for blogger.com).

All that ready, let us move to action.

1. Go to www.gmail.com from your browser.
2. Create a gmail account.
3. Go to www.blogger.com on another page.
4. Log in using your gmail address and password.
5. Create a blog by following the simple steps given.
6. Select your blog name and url.
7. Select a template - this means the design you want your site to have.
8. Fill in the other information truthfully.

You can follow me up at www.blog2tor..com

Peace. cool smiley

(1) (Reply)

Professional Webdesign In 5minutes / 5 Critical Questions To Ask Before You Hire A Web Designer / Facebook Is Playing Big Brother With Facebook App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.