Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football (14429 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Fantasy Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Valon4ego: am having quite a tough time logging in. could it be because am using a phone and not a computer?

Not sure, perhaps.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by oluamid(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
I just joined up. Watch ur backs guys....Oluamyd Rangers is coming for ya! cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by oshorlabyC(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
dare2think:

when you create an acct, go to my team.

go to transfers tab, and on your right hand side would be a list of teams and players. you have £100m to spend.

Stay within budget.
guy,d ffn no do o,after filling d 1st step,it should load players by the right of the screen,nofn is der
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Anyi3(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
As a sharp Igbo boy, I hope those prizes are real oh...cause I know I'm winning
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
o.s horlabyC:
guy,d ffn no do o,after filling d 1st step,it should load players by the right of the screen,nofn is der

go to my team. what do you see?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by ernestleon(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
ROCKERS JK in it to win it
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
edoyad:

Guy stop whining and promote this thing properly. Go into every thread you know and post a link to this one. I guaranty you will surpass your target before days end.

Target surpassed!

29 teams and counting!!
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
dare2think:

Target surpassed!

29 teams and counting!!
just set mine up, this is the first time i am giving fantasy league a try, better be fun , can do with a few tips though, does it has an app on ipad or Samsung galaxy tablet

Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Lex1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ok... I have join, let's get the ball rolling... Selecting all the big names ain't fun... LexBaba is taking over this year. grin
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Donlittle: just set mine up, this is the first time i am giving fantasy league a try, better be fun , can do with a few tips though, does it has an app on ipad or Samsung galaxy tablet

Well, just make sure you captain the person that will give you more points i.e a bonafide goal scorer like messi is often given the captain's armband.

If cech is your capt, make sure he does not concede any goal.

It should work well on an ipad
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
dare2think:

Well, just make sure you captain the person that will give you more points i.e a bonafide goal scorer like messi is often given the captain's armband.

If cech is your capt, make sure he does not concede any goal.

It should work well on an ipad
thanks for the advice, took out gaitan and demichelis to get toure, he plays well, and always get more points so i gave him the captaincy
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Donlittle: thanks for the advice, took out gaitan and demichelis to get toure, he plays well, and always get more points so i gave him the captaincy

cool, captaincy doubles your points.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Anyi3(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Donlittle: just set mine up, this is the first time i am giving fantasy league a try, better be fun , can do with a few tips though, does it has an app on ipad or Samsung galaxy tablet
you are most definitely an Arsenal fan...no doubts
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by mbhs139(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
The site appears to be very slow in loading.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by damibravo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
its never late

dare2think:

yea, but you are 4 weeks late.

https://www.nairaland.com/1360136/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2013/24
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anyi.:

you are most definitely an Arsenal fan...no doubts
why do you say that lol? i only have two arsenal players on their, and ramsey is going to score tomorrow, that was why i chose him, but to that, of course lol, Gunners Favorite
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by nateevs(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Damn that was gruesome but got there in the end.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Last munite Tips:

#Alaba, #Pogba, #Isco, #Sam, #Vela, #Payet. Big players & nice small names. #fantasytips for #UCL Fantasy Football.

Selecting 15 players from 32 of the strongest teams in Europe was a particularly difficult, yet exciting challenge.

With the opportunity to make up to four substitutions after Tuesday's games, it is important to have decent backup on the bench. Between the sticks, I have plumped for Paris Saint-Germain FC and 2012/13 Ligue 1 goalkeeper of the year, Salvatore Sirigu, with experienced Chelsea FC stopper Petr Čech in reserve.

Finding the right balance is critical for any coach, but this is fantasy football, which means I can fill my defence with rampaging full-backs. I rate David Alaba as one of the best in the competition and a valuable asset with his penchant for scoring goals. PSG's flying Dutchman Gregory van der Wiel and Juventus' Stephan Lichtsteiner also serve as potent weapons. If all else fails, Dortmund centre-back Mats Hummels and AC Milan's Mattia De Sciglio are primed to step in.

Antoine Griezmann made his mark in the play-offs by scoring a wonderful goal in Real Sociedad de Fútbol's defeat of Olympique Lionnais and I believe there is more to come from the erudite midfielder. Meanwhile, Josué showed his class at FC Paços de Ferreira last term and I expect him to do so again with new club FC Porto. FC Schalke 04's Julian Draxler is one of the most exciting talents in the Bundesliga and the same can be said of Juve's Paul Pogba in Serie A.

The only midfielder over the age of 23 in my squad is Chelsea's Brazilian playmaker Willian, who caught my eye when covering the UEFA Champions League last term. SL Benfica teenager Lazar Marković is another exciting talent who set pulses racing during FK Partizan's 2012/13 UEFA Europa League campaign.

Goals should flow from SSC Napoli hit-man Gonzalo Higuaín, who arrived in Naples from Real Madrid CF for a reported fee of €37m. Then comes the million dollar question – Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I went for the former for the simple reason that he scored twice against AC Milan last season and FC Barcelona's Group H rivals are likely to play an open game – so expect goals and a raft of them from the Argentinian genius.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by damibravo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
dare2think:

yea, but you are 4 weeks late.

https://www.nairaland.com/1360136/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2013/24

I no see the code there o
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
damibravo:

I no see the code there o

you have to ask the chairman of the league, he has the codes.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
nateevs: Damn that was gruesome but got there in the end.

What's the name of your team?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by outseba(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls how do I go about registering and joining? Am most def interested. Pls ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
out seba: Pls how do I go about registering and joining? Am most def interested. Pls ASAP. Thanks in advance.

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15809/userhome.do

Create an acct. Then create a team.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by nateevs(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
dare2think:

What's the name of your team?

Damn! Just realised I made an error with my name. I wanted to go for something simple "European Champions" and then I thought I will change it to "Spartans" . . . Right now I am seeing European Spartans. . Like Spartans are/were not Europeans?

Can I even edit that?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by caius(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
You can join EPL fantasy league using 712855-601838 and/or join the FirstChamps for europa fantasy league http://en.uelfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15810/clienthome.do code 1369574-535380
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
nateevs:

Damn! Just realised I made an error with my name. I wanted to go for something simple "European Champions" and then I thought I will change it to "Spartans" . . . Right now I am seeing European Spartans. . Like Spartans are/were not Europeans?

Can I even edit that?

I doubt it!

European Spartans cool though!

Aryan whites!! lol
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by damibravo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
DE GEA
LEV(H)
COURTOIS
ZEN(H)
THIAGO SILVA
OLY(A)
LAHM
CSK(H)
VARANE
GAL(A)
RAFAEL
LEV(H)
SUBOTIĆ
NAP(A)
POGBA
KOB(A)
VIDAL
KOB(A)
JAVI MARTÍNEZ
CSK(H)
RAMSEY
MAR(A)
BUSQUETS
AJA(H)
RONALDO
GAL(A)
MUSA
BAY(A)
CALLEJÓN
DOR(H)
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by GDAY(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
SCREAMERS on Board. Meanwhile where are the EPL Ninjas? Where is ur European Knowledge? EPL is the Myopic View, Come over to the Big Picture!
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by denniece1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Just registered,what do i do next
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by caius(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
denniece1: Just registered,what do i do next
you are to register your chosen team name, pick your players and look for the code to join the champions league. you can also join the fantasy league for Europa league. Show your skills
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Skarr(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
@op, i jus registered an account, how do i join d league
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Skarr: @op, i jus registered an account, how do i join d league

caius:
you are to register your chosen team name, pick your players and look for the code to join the champions league
Show your skills

Then go to leagues and enter the code in my op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brentford: Carabao Cup (3 - 1) On 26th September 2018 / Arsenal Vs Fulham (1 - 1) On 18th April 2021 / Stoke Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.