Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football (14452 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Fantasy Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by mencade5(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
lekkie073: u r dumb..... maybe in five years time, u will come to know what u don't know but feel u know.....u know nada cool
dont mind her.....let her go and say that to her useless boyfriends.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by dare2think: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: I tell u, The Black Race is doomed. Youths of other nations of the world are busy innovating, breaking new grounds in the world but all what the supposed future leaders of a third world slum could do was to create thread of imaginary football match. I sincerely weep for Black Africans!

I laugh!

Are you trying to sound intelligent and enterprising? If so, you failed woefully.

You sound so ignorant. Your purported notions, though sensible in itself, has been misplaced and is misguided

Please highlight all that you have done for the black race? how many threads have you opened for the black race?

Madame, its not by force to comment every time you know !

I believe you need to weep for yourself and your ignorance if you can't understand why people play games.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Luminary1(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
boombay: nairaland mods are sleeping Seriously!

lol
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Wolison(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
RedBenson:

Fingers crossed then! We shall meet again after the encounter.
no lele my guy!!
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nimen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Can't pick a team yet, is it because i'm browsing with a phone?

Please someone should place guidelines on how to create a team and join the league
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by ggrin(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Dis your favorite smiley makes me grin mst time. cheesy

Hw far wit d #bringBackOurPomo campaign? grin
undecided
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
I already have a team how can I join the league
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by boombay(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abimloaded:

sorry brother, which app do you use to make the outline on this pic?

pics art

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
u just used it again cheesy
smiley
ggrin: undecided
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by ggrin(f): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: u just used it again cheesy
smiley
what's funnyundecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Standard007(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Ekiseme: pls Boss man, how does this work? Put me through e jor

go to the above URLs, preferably with an android device, register, login, and select ur team of 15 men with the given amount of money. Go to leagues, join league and type in this code 1991727-637517 and the other codes.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wolison: no lele my guy!!

I believe u die bros. Any accurate predictions today?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Tomtoxic: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Does dis work on tecno androids.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Wolison(m): 4:07am On Sep 18, 2014
RedBenson:

I believe u die bros. Any accurate predictions today?
am sorry I couldn't reply this on time; I was in a tight schedule, so I couldn't make it.....I will compile the Europa cup matches this evening and be sure to get that from me....
Thanks!!!
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by GDAY(m): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2014
We O Top of the League!!! Early days though #J-Noise
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nimen(m): 5:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Wolison: am sorry I couldn't reply this on time; I was in a tight schedule, so I couldn't make it.....I will compile the Europa cup matches this evening and be sure to get that from me....
Thanks!!!

Oga e fit work for Asha phones?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Wolison(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nimen:

Oga e fit work for Asha phones?
what?
I don't understand....
C an you elucidate on it?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Nimen(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
I use Asha 201 and i can't seem to signup, if i do it sends me back to the homepage, i can't select a team or players

Wolison post=/post/26816305:
what?
I don't understand....
C an you elucidate on it?
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Wolison(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nimen: I use Asha 201 and i can't seem to signup, if i do it sends me back to the homepage, i can't select a team or players

hmm.....which betting site is that?

I don't know whether the phone (Asha 201) is the problem or any other thing shaaaaa

But if you can pm me

I might find time and help you sign up......since you wanted to sign up; guess you re new to the biz.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Santozz: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Ollyray1: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Anybody interested in joining my league?
League pin = 8003624
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Desvicson(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2016
We cover all your construction site within Lagos island ( Ikoyi VI Oniru lekki Chisco lekki ikate Chevron Ajah axis .) Yaba ikorodu ogba to Agbara.

We deliver to any location in Nigeria.

Call CELEBRITY sand and Granite vendor
on 08101448782

We work 24/7
With a team that have over 10 years experience in the field.
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Abysko(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Add me on whatsapp 08162707135
Re: Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football by Abysko(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can someone create group for Fantasy football on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brentford vs Manchester City (1 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Brentford: Carabao Cup (3 - 1) On 26th September 2018 / Stoke Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.