Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe (2493 Views)

Is It Safe To Buy Cars From Auction Export.com / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. / U Can Buy Cars Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by madeworite(f): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2008
Dear all,
Does anyone knows the cheapest countries to buy a car in europe? is thre any reliable onlinesite site (except ebay) in europe where one can purchase cars, actually am thinking of buying cars and shipping it to africa, but someone advises its lots cheaper in states to buy than european countries I don’t really know how true is this info .

Please I need advise
Re: Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by landis(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2008
can cheaper to buy in the states but when you add transport cost, it falls to same.

plus EU(UK not included) cars have better maintenance standard.
Re: Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by astar2008(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
If you are interested in Buying cars in Europe you could try WWW. Mobile.de on the English translation this list cars for sale all over Germany and some other Countries too.
i dont agree with last person comment, Ameriacan Cars are usually of higher spec and have more options the same spec car will cost you a lot more in Europe, unless you know some one who lives there and can get you something privately.
Re: Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by proo212(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
Well I live in Germany and the exchange rates don't help. But it is cheaper to ship from Europe. There also some dealers who source their cars from the US and you have to go to the ports to have a good look.

The only real deals would probably be private sellers who need the money quickly. You just have to be there at the right time.
Re: Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by madeworite(f): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ Proo212

Thanks a lot is it possible I get yur e-mail? I need to ask you prices of some group of automobile am interested in.
I am most obliged for your info
Re: Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by proo212(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2008
Give me your mail and I'll mail you. How does that sound?
Re: Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe by madeworite(f): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2008
@proo212
Sounds nice, fola.aka@googlemail.com did is my e-mail

(1) (Reply)

2002 Nissan Maxima Just Arrived. / 2000 Audi A6 Qautro Naija Used For Sale. Very Neat One. 1M. / 2006 Honda Civic - N2.2m reduced to N2m (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.