Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Dangote Lifestyle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Dangote Lifestyle (714 Views)

When She Finds Out You Are Dangote's Son...hilarious Pix / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / Rich People And Lifestyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dangote Lifestyle by rabinyero: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
http://3854873.dailydollardash.com

On that faithful day as i walked into the the city called Ajagunle of the Northern states. Somewhere in a Lungu (hidden place) of KD city. I came across a building called the Dangote villa. I was curious to get in it. so i did. As I walked in thee, I was surprise to be met by my first welcoming note sign on the side of the wall that reads " Kudi ake nena ka wai" (na money we need period). I kept going, wishing to relax with the ghetto influential hot cakes. As I got to the visiting room, I was welcome by my first host whom happened to be blind. I walked on to the main room. I was surprise to see begging containers everywhere and the hosts all sitting on the floor eating tuwo ( corn meal). So they stretched their hands for donation and I had no choice than to confess. " sorry oh, na dangote I dey look for too. Economic hard for outside too. Commot and see." OF COURSE DEY NO UNDERSTAND, So I added.... " kudi ni ma ne ke nai ma ka wai" ( na money i dey fine too). I shook my head and said dangote villa for where....hahaha.

http://3854873.dailydollardash.com

Now serious business. I just though I should share the below with you. Please check it out. Register. It is helping me and can help you too. Thanks for enjoying my joke.

So many of us are here and wonder why we are just commenting without contributing. I couldn't believe what I bring home weekly from this. It is absolutely free to start. I choose not to be selfish. I was skeptical at first but believe me I cash in every Tuesday while others are chatting there time and life away on web. Totally free and you can have something to spend tomorrow while you wait for the job to come in. You don't have to do it period. I am doing it and I will continue to do it. I receive my work earnings every week, not end of the month. Period. Never had I spend a kobo on this. The decision is yours. I have shared this to all my brothers and sisters, that is you. Good luck. Don't leave. Register and see it yourself first and if you don't like it fine, no obligation. Don't bite your tongue later that you did not check it. I am so happy with it...Period!!!!

Register for free here [http://3854873.dailydollardash.com]

(1) (Reply)

Funny Interview Spoof With Oga At The Top :) / Machine Known To Catch Tief Brought To Naija / Arsene Wenger's Deadline Day Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.