Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (63554 Views)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Photo: When Your Mum Tells You She Left Dangote For Your Dad / When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Another funny thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
on a serious note this kind of thing did happen to one of my aunt.
She rejected SAIDI OSUPA when he was nobody.

Note: don't quote me on this I don't give a flying fucck wether you believe me or not.

The poster below me, I have an eye on you.

21 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fvcking Hilarious gringrin

24 Likes 37 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Olami90: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dt boy must b a bastard then. How wld he av bin given birth to if his mum was married to dangote.he must b #omoorita in heaven bfor he was given birth to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Almost laughed then i thought about it , what if she did marry dangote is it the same baby she is going to give birth too or shouldnt he be grateful to both mom and dad for making him possible so sorry stale try again

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
LMAO... For the little boy mind* mum thunder weh go fire u dey come for living Dangote for that my useless papa weh no even fit buy me clothe to wear* grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can see the son giving the mother were u okay eye look grin

7 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:
Fvcking Hilarious gringrin
27 shares just for some few minutes? Who the fvck are u? grin

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.

Note: don't quote me on this I don't give a flying fucck wether you believe me or not.

What do you mean by "I have an eye on you"
Please expatiate....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
sameer1212:
27 shares just for some few minutes? Who the fvck are u? grin

You can call me "The Boss" cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by drnairalov: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Condom don't really guarantee protection during sex. One of my niggas was wearing one and got shot by the girls
boyfriend.

just saying*

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:

for ur mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olami90:
Dt boy must b a bastard then. How wld he av bin given birth to if his mum was married to dangote.he must b #omoorita in heaven bfor he was given birth to.
hmmm. . .
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by MzzTega(f): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:

This lady undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

This lady undecided

Hello, any problem undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
okay
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

This lady undecided
bring your ear. . .

itz falconey, father of shares grin

7 Likes 72 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

This lady undecided
bring your ear. . .

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alberto2k, come see ursef ooo grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by chymystique(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
gringringringringringrin

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by MzzTega(f): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

bring your ear. . .

Falconey
Falconey!!!!!! grin

2 Likes 165 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Falconey
Falconey!!!!!! grin
for mentioning his moniker, expect more than 25shares for that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by MzzTega(f): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:

Hello, any problem undecided

nah,i get it.
btw,go and update ‘‘our'' diary.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.

Young Man, I believe you!!cheesy
Na you dash that girl Many Shares like that GOD Dey Oh!!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

nah,i get it.
btw,go and update ‘‘our'' diary.

My diary cry
I abandoned it for almost 3 weeks now.
It must be angry with me sad

Thanks for reading it though smiley
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by MzzTega(f): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy Our diary sad
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

bring your ear. . .

How dis Falcon or na Falconet of a guy dey distribute Shares like say na Seun be him elder brother
There is GOD oh Falconey

2 Likes 54 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by MzzTega(f): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Falconey, welldone o smiley

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
missclasssy Our diary sad

I don't understand
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Falconey
Falconey!!!!!! grin

146 Shares, Goddamn!! This is really Unbelieveable!!

Falconey, you must be a Confirm Wizard!!
This is Really Mind blowing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When Women Say They Got Pregnant By Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.