Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth (1557 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by bbkool09: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dr Petra Boynton, the Telegraph's séx and rélationships agony aunt, tells one new mother there is no 'right' time to resume séx after having a baby and offers advice on how to rekindle a romantic rélationship with your partner post birth.

My fiancé and I haven't had séx since the birth of my six-month old daughter. This is largely due to my body image issues, but also my partner previously séxting other girls on Facebook, who all seem to be slim. I feel as though I physically and emotionally have no connection to séx whatsoever. I'm aware of why and I have tried explaining these feelings to my partner and he still persists at least 5 times a day. He just keeps going on about it, pressing against me. When I say no to séx, he moans, whines and even says "well you can use your hands instead". I'm not sure how much more I can take.

read more here: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/09/rigth-time-to-start-having-sex-again.html
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by Arosa(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
LOl@ at least 5 times a day. some men are wicked o.
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by DankemzI(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Arosa: At least 5 times a day. some men are wicked o.

At (LEAST) 5 times a day. Na die be dat
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2013
6 months.... You better start using the hands or let another woman do it for you. wink
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by ifyalways(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: 6 months.... You better start using the hands or let another woman do it for you. wink
interesting.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Tenant / She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. / Your Partner's Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.