Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth (1528 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by bbkool09: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dr Petra Boynton, the Telegraph's séx and rélationships agony aunt, tells one new mother there is no 'right' time to resume séx after having a baby and offers advice on how to rekindle a romantic rélationship with your partner post birth.

My fiancé and I haven't had séx since the birth of my six-month old daughter. This is largely due to my body image issues, but also my partner previously séxting other girls on Facebook, who all seem to be slim. I feel as though I physically and emotionally have no connection to séx whatsoever. I'm aware of why and I have tried explaining these feelings to my partner and he still persists at least 5 times a day. He just keeps going on about it, pressing against me. When I say no to séx, he moans, whines and even says "well you can use your hands instead". I'm not sure how much more I can take.

read more here: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/09/rigth-time-to-start-having-sex-again.html
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by Arosa(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
LOl@ at least 5 times a day. some men are wicked o.
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by DankemzI(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Arosa: At least 5 times a day. some men are wicked o.

At (LEAST) 5 times a day. Na die be dat
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2013
6 months.... You better start using the hands or let another woman do it for you. wink
Re: Rigth Time To Start Having Séx Again After Birth by ifyalways(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: 6 months.... You better start using the hands or let another woman do it for you. wink
interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. / Photo: Bride’s Makeup For Her Wedding In Liberia..LWKMD! / See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.