Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man (1521 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by uptoHim(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
First, I am not the author of this piece, and I don't know who he or she. But whoever and wherever he/she is, i duff my cap. I just want to share it here so that at least, one prodigal daughter can return to her good life.

Here we go...

1. He can spend a day with you touring
beautiful
places but at the end of the day he will go
back to his
wife and kids who will be missing him.
2. He is never going to leave his kids and wife
because of you. He will only be fooling you all
the
time with words like “I will marry you, I will
build for
you a house, I will buy for you land, I will take
you to
the driving school, I will buy for you a posh
car” and
many more different lies.
3. Keep it in your minds that you’re not the
only one
he sleeps with apart from his wife. If he can
cheat on
his wife with you then can’t he cheat on you
with
some other lady? Seriously he does. He
spends his
time and money on other babes just like the
way he
does with you.
4. He really loves his wife that is why he
married her,
he can’t divorce her and he can’t marry you.
You are
just his side dish to take off his stress. So his
loving
you is for fun and temporary.
5. He will dump you after using you for some
other
fresh babe; he won’t fulfill what he promised
you.
Those will be lies that he told you just to
soften your
heart and to get what he wanted.
6. Getting pregnant won’t fully trap him; He
has his
real kids and wife at home that he can show
to the
friends and relatives. You and your kids will
be
hidden.
7. His property and money are his, children
and his
wife. It’s very hard to get a share on his
property.
8. You will never be part of his future, so stop
wasting
your time and energy. Cease serving your
body to
him because he gives you some money,
because he
promised you something…
A real lady works hard and gets her own
money, pays
her bills and a man with a lot of dime should
just be a
BONUS. Be wise dear Ladies. Get out of that
sexual
network. Stop wasting your time with
married men.
Love guys of your level who have true love for
you not sex exchange for money

True love has never failed anyone!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by vanen2: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Read This piece and it sounds wack everytime I read (no offense to the OP)

If a man tours everywhere with you and goes back to his wife, the gf enjoyed the man and the wife has the shell. When he gets home, the wife would cook,.draw a bath etc. But he would have pampered his gf.

Some gf s who play their cards well get more money.

And no, an average mistress is not interested in marriage grin

He doesn't love his wife either... he actually uses his wife to destress So he can be fresh for his mistress.

And strangely, Some men leave their wives for their mistresses.

This post is not enough to make prodigal daughter's come home

In your post, wife gets the short end of the stick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by DuchessLily(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kudos to d writer cool
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Evina(f): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oh bukatyne! What can I buy you? kiss
I read the second point, rolled my eyes and stopped reading!
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
bukatyne:

If a man tours everywhere with you and goes back to his wife, the gf enjoyed the man and the wife has the shell. When he gets home, the wife would cook,.draw a bath etc. But he would have pampered his gf.

remind me to become my mistress wen I get married grin
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

See blank cheque cheesy

I need to think for 3 days.
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cutehector:
remind me to become my mistress wen I get married grin

Excuse me?
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Evina(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
bukatyne:

See blank cheque cheesy

I need to think for 3 days.

LOL. This kinda cheque is only valid for 3 seconds. tongue
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Cutehector(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
long tym
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

LOL. This kinda cheque is only valid for 3 seconds. tongue

I will pretend not to see.. tongue
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Evina(f): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cutehector:
long tym

Where have you been? shocked
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Evina(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
bukatyne:

I will pretend not to see.. tongue

grin wink
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Where have you been? shocked
lols I should be d one askn u. I hav been here since. Havnt seen ur breaklight. Thank God say ur motto spoil for road and I come see u for this thread. Hw are you dearest? Permit me to use dat word
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Evina(f): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lols I should be d one askn u. I hav been here since. Havnt seen ur breaklight. Thank God say ur motto spoil for road and I come see u for this thread. Hw are you dearest? Permit me to use dat word

Hahahaha. I'm good. You don pack comot from romance section?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Hahahaha. I'm good. You don pack comot from romance section?
romance section don even tire me. Stil haven't found wat am lookin for sef. Most of dem are so annoyin
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op, this is not enough to convince the aspiring mistresses. Most of them are after the money bags for money. Nothing else!! Tell the married men to leave these girls alone and stick to their wives or else you younger men will suffer it and end up with prostitutes for wives. You cannot be faithful then dnt get married. Your fellow men flashing the money and material stuff are your enemies.
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by uptoHim(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, this is not enough to convince the aspiring mistresses. Most of them are after the money bags for money. Nothing else!! Tell the married men to leave these girls alone and stick to their wives or else you younger men will suffer it and end up with prostitutes for wives. You cannot be faithful then dnt get married. Your fellow men flashing the money and material stuff are your enemies.

Very very true
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Lobatan. Need i say more
bukatyne:

He doesn't love his wife either... he actually uses his wife to destress So he can be fresh for his mistress.

And strangely, Some men leave their wives for their mistresses.

Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:
that is all EOD!
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Lobatan. Need i say more

Lols

Honestly, the mistress in that post is enjoying grin
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by 5minsmadness: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ladies, these are what you should know before you accept to date a married man

1. He is dating you for the sex. Sure he may tell you he loves you but honestly it's just for the sex.

2. He needs you to look pretty all the time. If he wants to spend the night with a pale faced scatter - haired woman in a faded nightie+wrapper, he'll go to his wife. always look pretty and sexy for him.

3. He may dump you at anytime. Remember you are the side-chick. He honestly has no long term plans for you.

4. You MUST NOT confront the wife. Just because he is fucking you doesn't give you the right to think you are at par with her. You aren't. Don't go there. Keep off.

5. You are only as useful as the sex you provide. That's what he lacks in his marriage. That's why he came to you. So pls do read up on your kama-sutra.

There are a lot of benefits in being the mistress, finances, parties etc etc but pls realise it doesn't last forever. When push comes to shove, he'll go back to his family. And he won't mind you starting yours as long as it is with someone else and you introduce him to another mistress. As long as you understand the above rules everyone can live happily ever after.
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by crackhaus: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
And still, after all is said and done - hunger, greed, and poverty will not let some of our young women stop getting involved with married men. . . unfortunately.
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by zed7: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's tempting for the married man. There are so many good looking and sexy young women out there. The truth is that both parties need each orher. The girl needs the finances while the man needs the distraction. It's not easy having to deal with a tired wife and litle kids jumping up and down.
Truth be told not many girls want to snatch d man from his family. They just want the money he provides. Very few men will leave their family for a mistress. The few who do usually spend the rest of their life regretting it.
Both parties know their boundaries and know what the benefits of the relationship is.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols

Honestly, the mistress in that post is enjoying grin
Seriouse enjoyment o.she needs to buy the the latest lace wig and the latest gorge. She also has to show herself at the latest club grin

who go see free money and no go jump on am
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by Chillis: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yeye excuses to keep their suffering and smiling wives in place.

Sharing same ugly wandering d1ck with "dutty" girls.

twah
Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
Ladies, these are what you should know before you accept to date a married man

1. He is dating you for the sex. Sure he may tell you he loves you but honestly it's just for the sex.

2. He needs you to look pretty all the time. If he wants to spend the night with a pale faced scatter - haired woman in a faded nightie+wrapper, he'll go to his wife. always look pretty and sexy for him.

3. He may dump you at anytime. Remember you are the side-chick. He honestly has no long term plans for you.

4. You MUST NOT confront the wife. Just because he is fucking you doesn't give you the right to think you are at par with her. You aren't. Don't go there. Keep off.

5. You are only as useful as the sex you provide. That's what he lacks in his marriage. That's why he came to you. So pls do read up on your kama-sutra.

There are a lot of benefits in being the mistress, finances, parties etc etc but pls realise it doesn't last forever. When push comes to shove, he'll go back to his family. And he won't mind you starting yours as long as it is with someone else and you introduce him to another mistress. As long as you understand the above rules everyone can live happily ever after.

Lols @ he will go back back to his wife

This is What you get when marriage becomes the all in all for a woman.

So as a wife, I should be happy that after sharing his divk around, taking his mistresses around the world, spending onthem, allowing them to do tthings he cannot accept from me etc. HE comes back home to me for me to cook and clean for him.

Classic

Some will even come back when they are sick for the wife to nurse back to health.

Lucky wife.

I forbid such luck for my self and all I know

Like such ladies want marriage from the men in the first place.

The girl wants his dick, care, money and connections.

And no she doesn't have to clean, cook and wash to get them.

Talk of sin, karma (which might not work), the wife finding out and dealing with her etc. And I will hear you.

But dwelling on the negatives of the relationship dynamics? I sorely doubt it.

And with the amount of men having kids outside wedlock, the mistresses might have tightened their games.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Seriouse enjoyment o.she needs to buy the the latest lace wig and the latest gorge. She also has to show herself at the latest club grin

who go see free money and no go jump on am

Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First 3 Activities Of Yours Daily? / Which Is The Best Baby Diaper In The Market Now? / Pregnancy And Newborn Shopping List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.