Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved (5511 Views)

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by elspycey(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fastest way to avoid responsibilities... Involve God.
me: Joe your roof dey leak
Joe: undecided God go do am
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by richybanky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Shameless pple! FG see ur life outside.....fasting and prayers ko running and mourning ni. Wicked leaders
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by richybanky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tolexander: no o!
Na sugar cane o. Squeeze out the water in large amount to take my garri.

Lauf want to burst my belle for me
grin grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by roxell120(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
I hope they ll kneel hypocritically to pray with their hearts on mt kilimangero.but how can a faction of illegality convoke a prayer of this magnitude and present our requests before our Almighty Jehova. im sure God is keenly watching them with his koboko properly treated with fresh pepper nd garnished with wet salt. grin
this 2015 race wont ve part two oo.everyday new movie scripts are churned out.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by ericr7(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
After d fasting and praying wat else...

So dey fink fastin nd praying is gonna reach d agreements btwn ASUU & FG , or mayb yield d money ASUU needs...i jst dey laf
It would hv been beta if dey ask d churches in naija to collect some offerings from d church members for solving d prob...#dissapointed#
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by killuminati(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tolexander: no o!
Na sugar cane o. Squeeze out the water in large amount to take my garri.
bros u be chairman oOo...na salt we dey use for here na
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by cold(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
wesley80:
That "popular problem solving approach" might just be the reason this nation hasnt gone up in flames along with the souls of thousands. Dont hate on Religion - which remains mans greatest weapon, hate on those that have chosen to use it as a tool of deception and an excuse for indolence.
There's no greater deception than the deceit religion brings. You read something like the original post up there & it doesn't stir anything in you. Only for you to quickly jump to the defense of religion like you're wont to do. Pray tell,how is your fasting & prayer session going to solve the intractable crisis at hand? Mtcheew! The hypocrisy of religion

Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by stevolinkon40: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
speechless
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by Fkforyou(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Nomski I guess u'll like ur nationality in d next life to be congo cheesy.....
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by Lacurve: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na wa oo well my own is 4 u arm robbers dat calls ur selves Government to do what ever u wnt to do to call ASUU back cos am tired of staying at home
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by boniflex(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
ayusco85: @OP. its ASUU not ASSU. Pls mods change d spelling. Thanks
Academic Student staff Union grin
ayusco85: @OP. its ASUU not ASSU. Pls mods change d spelling. Thanks
Academic Student staff Union
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
I'm tired of shaking my head.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by skyfall: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lunatics!

But I think Nigerians actually deserve it. Some of these empty-skulled students & their parents would still vote for the same PDP again in 2015.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by Okponee: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Just imagine!!!
Hypocritical rebels declaring Fasting/ prayer. Was the strike waiting for them to have problem in pdp before they show concern?? They think they can cajole people to support them anyhow.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by MyPoint: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Recall that the former min for edu was in their camp. I guess they hav used her to ensure that this strikee lasted this long. Now that she has been removeed, there is every possiblility that this face off will be resolved and strike called off soon.

So this nPDP might hav seen that this issue will be resolved soonest, so the best way to win the glory of having a positive input is to call for the fasting.

#Godiswatchiing
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by alcuin(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
And after fasting, God is supposed to magically credit ASUU acounts with 87 billion......

Abegiiiiii
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
killuminati: bros u be chairman oOo...na salt we dey use for here na
salt gat minerals! Sugar na glucose and fructose, no mineral.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by kinguwem: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
The Baraje led New PDP has nothing to offer this country. They are a bunch of expired politicians. The ASUU strike is persistent because the lecturers are not resourceful. Why are they called intellectuals. Research & patent rights are untapped sources of revenue for our ivory towers.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by NorseGod: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2013
The fasting and praying no go even reach voicemail as no be with clean dem dey take do am. grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by sadiqinfor(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2013
May God help us from our FG excutive,our God will chalnge them...[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by roqchiq(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Am sooooo happy....my dear nairalanders,you guys give me hope. I half expected some people to commend them for this ridiculously cheap, attempt to gain popularity,support and acceptance. But as usual my sharp nairalanders saw right through this weak attempt.

Up naija youths abeg. (make una no fall my hand o)

Just because they say religion is the opium of the masses, you keep trying to drug us,we will eventually O'd or our blood will get used to the opium,it'll no longer have any effect on us,then what next?
Re: Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved by creativemusic: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Panel To Recover Unremitted Revenues / Obasanjo Responds To Fayose. / Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.