Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina (17440 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by creativemusic: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Eddyspicy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tnx Mum 4 preserving my life...as a lone parent u passed through all the suffering and shame just 2 bring out d best in me. Many called me a bastard, bt wat am i 2day? GOD IS GREAT! Cos of d love u had 4 me u kept me alive, lov u mum...
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by arent88(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kanwulia: Freeee world!
Her choice!!!

Next time beg una GOD to gif man dem womb, instead of BLOKOS and 2 ugly, wrinkled sacs of tadpole-ponds that keep leaking uncontrollably with bassaaaard-frogs! kiss

SHIKENA-SHIKENA OOOOOOH!!!

I be GOD wey dey give free will? undecided

NOT MY GADDDDDEM BIZZZ!!!

If wanno do some ALLA-H WORK. . . . .Take her to ASSSSHAWO-SHARIA court! kiss

JESUS WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN SO-CALLED CHILDREN WITH NAILS AND HAMMERS IN THE BALLS! By the will of UNA FATHER!!! grin

Abeg, enjoy the LEGACY OF ANIMALISTC WICKEDNESS!!! kiss

IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS!!!

Somebarrrrrry HELLEP ME KYOUT HALLELOJAH!!!! AMEN!!!! cheesy

Shiiiiiior!
ar u ok
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Harmvirus(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
too bad..
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by initiate: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by kay9(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Donphilopusman: So this girl just decided to kill an innocent son because of Prostitution

ileobatojo:
Yes; it had always been her life ambition ever since she was a baby to become a prostitute.

Perfect answer to a stewpid question.

Lots of y'all so quick to call down judgement on this girl, did anyone of you read where she said she was married off 11 years ago? Did y'all even bother to read of the hellish life she's been living? This girl's childhood was taken away. Sold off to ''marriage'' at NINE years old, and probably gave birth before her tenth birthday! How much decency and common-sense would any of you have if a man started ravaging your body from your ninth birthday?? Meanwhile her mother in the village is also living off the money she makes from being a prostitute! angry

I am not condoning gruesomely murdering an innocent child, but sometimes even the criminal deserves some pity. If you ask me, her parents should be the ones jailed...along with senator Yerima. angry

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by baby124: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
They should leave her alone and take her for rehabilitation and counseling. How do you explain how a 9yr old who should be playing with dolls and her school mates, is a wife to a pedophile. The system and government failed her. Now she is desperate and has done what she could to survive. The whole system is more to blame that she is. This is what happens when we dont protect our young. A 9yr old. God how sick can this country be. undecided

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
kay9:

Perfect answer to a stewpid question.

Lots of y'all so quick to call down judgement on this girl, did anyone of you read where she said she was married off 11 years ago? Did y'all even bother to read of the hellish life she's been living? This girl's childhood was taken away. Sold off to ''marriage'' at NINE years old, and probably gave birth before her tenth birthday! How much decency and common-sense would any of you have if a man started ravaging your body from your ninth birthday?? Meanwhile her mother in the village is also living off the money she makes from being a prostitute! angry

I am not condoning gruesomely murdering an innocent child, but sometimes even the criminal deserves some pity. If you ask me, her parents should be the ones jailed...along with senator Yerima. angry
it's not a foolish question, or don't you have IQ?
She should have taken him to a baby factory or give him to any of her relatives and forget about breastfeeding him...
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Kanwulia: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
arent88: ar u ok

Good to know say una don dey use those una ASSSSSSHAWO H-EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE EXTRA NL IDs TO PRACTICE THE SLIGHTEST MEASURE OF CIVILITY!!! kiss

Glad to have been of service! cool

I only gave my own opinion. Why some of you keep dying on account of it does not surprise me. Not everyone is A BORN-AGAIN, CHRISLAMIC, HOLY-NWENJE, BIANCA-KEKE -NNEWI-OKUKWU-CRACKED AZZZZZE! kiss

Give your own input and WAKA!!!

Thanks in advance! kiss

Back to topic!

Northerner this, Northerner that!

Maybe she would have better off like the YOUTUBE-SPUTUM-LUBRICATED,'famous', OKPOROKO-PUNGENT, KPANLA-AZZZZZZED, DOMESTICALLY-CULTIVATED, LOKITO-BUSSSSSSHMEAT of a FLAVOUR-N'ABANIAN-PIOMPIOTORRRRRING AND KPAKOROKPARTRTONG, UKWU-AGADI-nwanyi-OWERRI WHORRRRE DYING OF SHINYCOIN, FULL-BLOWN AIDS that left her matrimonial CHRISTIAN BROTHEL amd wandered ON TOP of the BLOKOSES of 5 RABBBBBID-LOOKING, horrrrney ABIA R-APISTS to do some rrrrrunzzz while her so-called husband abi na LOCAL P-IM-P was offshore working or kidnapping other NIGERIANS in THE SOUTH-SOUTH! cheesy

Or like LIKE THE EASTERN QUEEN OF AN NNEWI-SHEBA who had MURDERED 2 YORUBA CHILDREN(the ones wey we know of o!) wink. . . . .before she FINALLY hooked up with her own EASTERM, FUGLY-BALD-POT-BELLIED-DEE-KLESS-TOOTHLESS-SENILE-POOHSIE-SNIFFING-YERIMA-IKEMBA!!!!

Mtcheeeeeeee!!!! AWON MARY-AMAKA, NDI ASSSSHAWO GALILEE ATI NAZARETH!!!!!

We done born F'O'RST, FRYING-PAN-HEADED-ABUJA-BIAFRA-TEST-TUBE-BABIES BAPTIZED AS JESUS/JUDAS TWINS AND ONE "JESUSINA' OF NNEWI HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY!!! grin

Make we chop HOLY NWEJE-COMMUNION ngwa nu o!!!! grin

ARRRRRRRANTUS NONSENSICUS!!!!!

Una nor go brussssh una dorty mouth before una begin shout NORTHERNER-YERIMA!!!! grin

*can't believe I typed all that driving. embarassed I don reaaash house. HALLLELOJAH!!! Journey mercies!!! off to job #2!!!!! cool logging off!!!!*
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by sotum2: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by nagoma(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tobius tobius: Maybe she wouldn't be selling herself as a means of livelihood if she had an education. Maybe she wouldn't have gotten pregnant if she had had access to good contraceptive care. Maybe she wouldn't have killed an innocent child if it didn't mean the end of life as she knew it. Maybe she wouldn't have gone down the road she did, if she'd seen a better way.

She is a product of her circumstances. This is the result of poverty and repressive views towards women's reproductive rights.

I would want you to comment on the baby factory video above. Thank you.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by nagoma(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
baby_123: They should leave her alone and take her for rehabilitation and counseling. How do you explain how a 9yr old who should be playing with dolls and her school mates, is a wife to a pedophile. The system and government failed her. Now she is desperate and has done what she could to survive. The whole system is more to blame that she is. This is what happens when we dont protect our young. A 9yr old. God how sick can this country be. undecided

But they are also fvcking your 9 year olds . The difference is they don't have to marry them.

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kanwulia:

Make we chop HOLY NWEJE-COMMUNION ngwa nu o!!!! grin

even when person no wan laugh grin
chopping communion lol after confexxion for Fada and do penance.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Kanwulia: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
armyofone:

even when person no wan laugh grin
chopping communion lol after confexxion for Fada and do penance.

Oh yes o!

Even after nightly rumps with "IKEMBA THE FATHER, DEBE THE SON AND FANI THE HOLY-RANDY-HE-GOAT"!

Not to mention ABORT 2 YORUBA BABIES AS BIAFRAN SAVIOURS" to take wash TOTO in preparation for some UGLLLLY, TEST-TUBE, FRYING-PAN SKULLS! embarassed

Shiiioooooor!!!!! grin
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Emmabigvoice: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
ETT.COM
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
What a wicked generation. Lord have mercy!
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by yinkeys(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Wat a wicked world. This is just dumb
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by enebees: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=ileobatojo]
Hmmm nawa o wonders shall never end as 4 yerima 9 yrs old bride na una dey cry 4 her the girl is enjoyning herself her elder sis is my freind hmm she made her family very rich they are all enjoyning and happy 4 her.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Updatenewsarena(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2013
She supposed to be jailed and even killed instantly.

See what i have for you as a user of this page below my signature.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2013
armyofone: So Nigerian prostitutes don't use Kondom? Or Nig guys still like to feel the skin?
Kai!!!! Ba ni de Magana.

Ne ba zin aure mallam ba
ne ba zin aure mallam ba
still rings in my head whenever I remmy my little friends that were given away to some buba de dongo bura mallam.

A girl I knew in pri got married
at 10 years. 5 years later she was
divorced with 1 kid. Her husbands name was Inusa. She hated him

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by iszynoni: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
I THINK YOU HAVE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE WHY CANT YOU HOLD YOUR PEACE.
Kanwulia: Freeee world!
Her choice!!!

Next time beg una GOD to gif man dem wombs, instead of BLOKOSES and pairs of 2 ugly, wrinkled sacs of tadpole-ponds that keep leaking uncontrollably with bassaaaard-frogs all over the world! kiss

SHIKENA-SHIKENA OOOOOOH!!!

Abi I RAYzemboo that una GOD wey dey give YEYE free will? undecided

NOT MY GADDDDDEM BIZZZ!!!

If una wanno do some gooooooood ALLA-H WORK. . . . .Take her to ASSSSHAWO-SHARIA court or STONE HER AZZZZZZE!!!! kiss

JESUS WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN SO-CALLED CHILDREN aka FOLLOWERS WITH NAILS AND HAMMERS IN THE BALLS! By the will of UNA FATHER!!! grin

Abeg, enjoy the LEGACY OF ANIMALISTC/SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS!!! kiss

IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS ONLY!!!!

Somebarrrrrry HELLEP ME KYOUT HALLELOJAH!!!! AMEN!!!! cheesy

Shiiiiiior!
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by MsShine(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
So nasty!! Well...... Ive got nothing much to say
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Tyomo: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
What is this world turning into! How can a woman suffer d pains of labor and end up killing the innocent child, Chai! God will never forgive her. She's meant to be jailed 4 life.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by abdulkodir: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ara lon da.

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / Birthday Gift For Mum,advise Pls / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking?