Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Musiwa's Prediction In 2010, With Solutions; Is It Playing Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa's Prediction In 2010, With Solutions; Is It Playing Out? (519 Views)

The Unraveling Of Iraq Is Playing Out Just As Dick Cheney Predicted / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy For 2013 Could Be Playing Out. / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musiwa's Prediction In 2010, With Solutions; Is It Playing Out? by chukel(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
This was musiwa's post in response to birthday shoutouts to him in 2010. I termed him a break loose lunatic then. Just ran across the post again today. Could he be seein the future wit his satellite? What do u tink bout dis

Becomrich0:

Some people who are not nigerian may ask , why are they celebrating my birthday just by posting google earth picture.

For them to understand the reason. It is a history of 50 years, where the north lied about thier census figure to rule the south for over 40 years. Just like in the case of Rwanda, were they was a blood civil war. Nigeria may experience the same if the 2011 election goes ahead without change to registration of voters and who voted.

If the result look the same as of many years where election rigging was the only solution. There would be a blood civil war. Goodluck Jonathan would likely be over thrown and likely shoot death. It is going to be bloodly.

While the result too does not look like the old where the north claim majority, they would still a bloodly blood bath.

So any way the election goes. Nigeria is in trouble. While the south celebrate google earth. The north would not agree to google earth. In case of muttallah USA december bomber. And many more may be like him.

This is why they are celebrating my birthday. The southerner with me posting the google earth just became free .

Do we have solution to our problem. I have been asking for peaceful resolution of the problem before 2011. Which solve the issue of satellite picture .

We have 2 option open to us.

1 . The Yorubas,edo,delta and may be Bayelsa state join the republic of benin or create a country of its own. Which would be agreeable to more than 26 state of the federation , which constitutional we can do.

2. Remove the whole of the southern Niger ben :oue area. This may not be agreeable to some northerner.

Which leave us with option 1 only.

Note the people of the republic of Benin have historical and ethnics background with the Yorubas.edo,delta
Re: Musiwa's Prediction In 2010, With Solutions; Is It Playing Out? by kettykin: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Musiwa speaks in very deep parables which only very intelligent and patient people can understand and appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 KAI Officers Arrested Over N800K Bribe / U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e! Benue Gov. Gabriel Suswam Is Best Man At Cook’s Wedding / For How Long Will The CBN Continue To Defend The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.