Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,101 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. (10285 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
1st Quarter of 2013 news in September 2013??

Na wa ooo!!!
Now that's where some fools on this thread got It all lost! Laughing at their stoopidity and praising the incompetence of the retardeen. They are quick to throw insults at the poster without talking a good look at the thread.

Wish ASUU could call off the strike soon! It's really affecting some people on this forum. grin
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by taharqa: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe: Sad bunch of people. When the President you all support clannishly is corruption and mediocrity personified, with not much genuine achievements to his name, why will you mumus not be here dancing azonto? Clever Nairalanders and Lagosians will get the 'gist' because I do not have to point out the obvious to them that GEJ fans, always 'thick' by nature, can never discern. cool cool

@Gbawe, SHUT UP ... Let small Shame catch you, abeg.

Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Rad1cal: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Now that's where some fools on this thread got It all lost! Laughing at their stoopidity and praising the incompetence of the retardeen. They are quick to throw insults at the poster without talking a good look at the thread.

Wish ASUU could call off the strike soon! It's really affecting some people on this forum. grin

was the OP suffering from cataracts when he opened the thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:

was the OP suffering from cataracts when he opened the thread. undecided
You don't seem to understand. Do you?
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2013
geeez:

Obimojisola Nwabdul and her family are the ones dominating Lagos

They come in to Lagos in nylon bags and return to their villages two years after in Bentley

What will Lagos's GDP be without them?
[size=15pt]dumb comment from a jobless, depress goat. get a life.[/size]
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2013
@Gbawe.,Thank you for unconsciously creating this thread. It seems you do the RIGHT thing only when you'r unconscious. We may have to look for a way of making you permanently unconscious so that you'll be consistent in doing the RIGHT thing.

9 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Gbawe: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Gbawe.,Thank you for unconsciously creating this thread. It seems you do the RIGHT thing only when you'r unconscious. We may have to look for a way of making you permanently unconscious so that you'll be consistent in doing the RIGHT thing.

Quack Dokitor, you and others don't get it and can never get it. Being extremely 'thick' comes with the territory for you GEJ fans. Mumus.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Quack Dokitor, you and others don't get it and can never get it. Being dumb comes with the territory of you GEJ fans. Mumus.
LMAO!!

Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!!

grin
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Rad1cal: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2013
berem: You don't seem to understand. Do you?

I seriously do cool
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Rad1cal: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Gbawe.,Thank you for unconsciously creating this thread. It seems you do the RIGHT thing only when you'r unconscious. We may have to look for a way of making you permanently unconscious so that you'll be consistent in doing the RIGHT thing.

cheesy cheesy.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Rad1cal: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus: Missing:

Name: Gbawe
Occupation: Senior Special Propagandist to the Osun State governor (with no official portfolio, just some monthly stipends)
Description: Short man with 2 eyes and 2 ears. Dark in complexion. Speaks with an Osun accent.

Last seen around one of those Aregbesola thread discussing O-something (O-Bad, O-Noddles, O-Prayer, O-Sugar, etc)

Anyone who finds him should please tell him to return to his original thread and finish what he started. Tell him this thread must not die but must complete its journey to the front page. Tell him his NL reputation depends on it

grin grin grin

Hehehe!! E be like Bush meat wey dey try hussle comot for hunter trap.

3 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by nku5: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2013
To be honest, the level of foreign investments pouring in has been impressive.

Good one here, at least meters will now be easily supplied. No more shakara and bribes to get them (I hope). Innoson I think has been the only local manufacturer and they couldn't meet the demand.

5 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Gbawe: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2013
berem: LMAO!!

Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!!

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. These fans of GEJ never fail to surprise me with how incredibly dumb and ill-exposed they are. It is almost as if they have never set foot outside their local government let alone see beyond Nigeria to note how ambitious and 'well-calibrated' citizens think and act worldwide. What an embarrassment. I can only hint that our fellow West-Africans will be shaking their head reading this thread to note how pitiful and pathetic some Nigerians are.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Rad1cal: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2013
nku5: To be honest, the level of foreign investments pouring in has been impressive
Good one here, at least meters will now be easily supplied. No more shakara and bribes to get them (I hope). Innoson I think has been the only local manufacturer and they couldn't meet the demand.

You can say that again. grin. The bitter folks are suffocating over it.

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. These fans of GEJ never fail to surprise me with how incredibly dumb and ill-exposed they are. It is almost as if they have never set foot outside their local government let alone see beyond Nigeria to note how ambitious and 'well-calibrated' citizens think and act worldwide. What an embarrassment. I can only hint that our fellow West-Africans will be shaking their head reading this thread to note how pitiful and pathetic some Nigerians are.

Alert! The missing gbawe has been found. Hip hip! Hurray!

grin grin

Abeg, try get small shame oga. You are so dumb. Hahahahahahahaha!

6 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg gbawe, let's move this thread to the front page. Ejoor! Don't neglect your thread, I beg you. It's a robust thread.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by talktimi(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe:

It wil never make sense to you because you do not have the requisite intellect to note what matters. I can't point out the obvious to you pathetic olodos. If you supported genuinely talented leaders who actually deserved to be called such, and not a corrupt and accidental stooge created by the aberrance of Nigeria, then you would see what is crystal clear.
you keep ranting, huffing and puffing. Talking so much yet saying nothing. Why are you always so sad and why is any one who doesnt share the same opinion with you either an "olodo" as you call me or a demon/devil or other such descriptions ? As it stands now via your antecedents on nairaland, youre a bad sales man and you really need to learn how to advertise your products properly instead of insulting potential customers at every given chance. Ok boy ? PS I know a lot of people here in Lagos that will jump at the opportunity to work at this factory, at least be happy for those ones.

5 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Now that's where some fools on this thread got It all lost! Laughing at their stoopidity and praising the incompetence of the retardeen. They are quick to throw insults at the poster without talking a good look at the thread.

You don't need to worry about ASUU calling off the strike because their children here are not undergraduates but secondary school student. You should however be happy that their summer classes have ended and they'll be resuming today in their various schools across the country.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2013
This is unlike Gbawe.
I thought he is allergic to good news.
D transformation is on.

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by strangest(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Fresh Air... Everywhere you go...
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by BarryX(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Comedy in the Politics section. Hahahaha
Why do I feel someone shot himself in the foot -- more like accidental discharge?
Or the posters wittingly changed the idea behind the thread and turned it on its head. Quite ingenious
The GEJ guys -- Una sha get mouth
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by kabba7(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2013
How come every ome on this thread seem carried awau in the celebration of fraud ? So Nigerians are so daft to swallow this deciet a project meant for first qoarter of the year U̶̲̥̅̊ are celebration it in september not yet started somebody is. Hiddiny behind his for finger telling of typo can't the typo be edited? I for una.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by awodman: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2013
Finally we made frontpage cheesy cheesy grin grin...
Oga gbawe thanks for this "POST OF THE YEAR"...

3 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
its Official. This is the post for the month! It is also in reckoning for the post of the year! Bookmarked!!!

MODS ESHE OH!!! HAPPY FRONT PAGE! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by obiokey2001: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
With this meter assembly plant, privatisation of Gencos and Discos and Dangotes refinery by 2016, what else do we need to make us self reliant and a private sector driven economy.

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by sleeky8(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
To all y'all GEJ ass kissers, take a breather of 5mins and reason. The OP is trying to show that a project that is supposed to kick off in the first quarter of 2013 has not started so instead of praising GEJ you should be asking questions.

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Dollarjunkie: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2013
kabba7: How come every ome on this thread seem carried awau in the celebration of fraud ? So Nigerians are so daft to swallow this deciet a project meant for first qoarter of the year U̶̲̥̅̊ are celebration it in september not yet started somebody is. Hiddiny behind his for finger telling of typo can't the typo be edited? I for una.

Let me help you. Anytime you're reading news, first of all look at the date, that's where everything lies.
It's obvious the '2013' was a typo and it can be edited once you get the attention of the publisher.

@Post, this's a good one and I've been laughing ma azz out reading through the comments.
Thank God the missing SADDIST was found. And as someone rightly said, that guy should be made permanently unconscious if thatz the only time he does the right thing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2013
sleeky8: To all y'all GEJ ass kissers, take a breather of 5mins and reason. The OP is trying to show that a project that is supposed to kick off in the first quarter of 2013 has not started so instead of praising GEJ you should be asking questions.

The @Op is showing absolutely nada! The article was not written by him, It is a businessday article. He only copied and pasted it. The article was written by businessday newspapers on the 13th of sept. So 2013 there is clearly a typo. Your spin is lame and wont work. The thread is now on the front page sitting down gidigba! Gbawe did a great job for sourcing for such a rich article. The guy get sharp eye for better thing, I must confess.

UP GBAWE!

UP GEJ!!

UP EMS!!!

UP NIGERIA!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2013
reading this thread and it comments makes me shake my head .
johnbull and his followers i hail thee.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Dollarjunkie: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2013
sleeky8: To all y'all GEJ ass kissers, take a breather of 5mins and reason. The OP is trying to show that a project that is supposed to kick off in the first quarter of 2013 has not started so instead of praising GEJ you should be asking questions.

Go check the date the news was published anti-GEJ azz licker!
When you're not in your right senses try using the left one!
grin

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Krisddon: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Who said that GEJ is not working?? That Fashola is not trying?? Kai... GEJ, i just remembered ASUU strike. Ok, GEJ if u don't wnt me to join the group of haters and Oga Baje, sorry Baraje then do something about ASUU's demands cos my food stuff i'm sure must have spoilt and wasted in Zaria by now. Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: President Buhari Won’t Manipulate APC Primaries – Gbenga Aluko / Military Officers, 3 Firms Temporary Forfeit N200million To FG / NLC Mobilises For Protests Against Fuel Price Hike On Jan. 27th, Feb. 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.