Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. (10276 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by TechyGuy: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2013
As much as I'm pained to do this, I must hide my ego and commend Gbawe for this thread, showing GEJ is working. grin

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe:

It wil never make sense to you because you do not have the requisite intellect to note what matters. I can't point out the obvious to you pathetic olodos. If you supported genuinely talented leaders who actually deserved to be called such, and not a corrupt and accidental stooge created by the aberrance of Nigeria, then you would see what is crystal clear.
Gbawe shut up for once abeg.
Someone disagreeing doesn't mean they are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by lifestyle1(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Time will Tell! undecided
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Promhize:

Dont sweat it bro! When you see a man constantly saying other people are dumb and constantly beating his tin chest that he is the only intelligent guy, then dont bother because if you investigate very well, he might be a school dropout who has to constantly try to prove he is really qualified to be amongst knowledgeable people... grin
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by ajf(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2013
sleeky8: To all y'all GEJ ass kissers, take a breather of 5mins and reason. The OP is trying to show that a project that is supposed to kick off in the first quarter of 2013 has not started so instead of praising GEJ you should be asking questions.
The op and Berem were even trying to point them to the error in the article,they still won't understand. But what do you expect from Jonathan followers though......... Lol....... Na joke I dey joke o............
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2013
ajf:
The op and Berem were even trying to point them to the error in the article,they still won't understand. But what do you expect from Jonathan followers though......... Lol....... Na joke I dey joke o............

How does the error in the article devalue the article? And how do you point readers of an article to the error? The error should be pointed to the businessday editors, not NL readers. lame spin wey don fade.

UP GEJ!

UP FRESH AIR!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by taharqa: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus: Missing:

Name: Gbawe
Occupation: Senior Special Propagandist to the Osun State governor (with no official portfolio, just some monthly stipends)
Description: Short man with 2 eyes and 2 ears. Dark in complexion. Speaks with an Osun accent

Last seen around one of those Aregbesola threads discussing O-something (O-Bad, O-Noddles, O-Prayer, O-Sugar, O-Flyover, etc)

Anyone who finds him should please tell him to return to his original thread and finish what he started. Tell him this thread must not die but must complete its journey to the front page. Tell him his NL reputation depends on it

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by talktimi(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Promhize:
please leave Ajigijaga alone, he has to justify his pay. At the same time lets congratulate this woman (?) for her doggedness in business & bringing Chinese investors into this country. God bless Nigeria
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by karlmax2: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2013
drnoel: U people should read in between lines before commenting. The new says first quarter of 2013 which has passed. Why is the meter company not setup yet.
please were no foools or hypocrites like some of you are on nairaland !!!!! And please don't change what the article said . Here's what the article said and I quote

"According to Mojisola Abdul, the president/chief executive officer of MOJEC, all arrangements have been concluded with the partners to set up the company in Nigeria before the end of this year or latest first quarter of 2013. When the factory is fully operational, she said, it would serve the yawning Nigerian and African meter markets."

It is only a hypocrite and a liar that would take the part of a sentence that suits his agenda and discard the Others.

U choose the part of the statement that says "or latest 2013" but delibrately disregarded the part that came before the statement u and ur fellow resident hypocrites on nairaland are hanging on to .

Which is " all arrangements have been concluded with the partners to set up the company in Nigeria before the end of this year"

And the article was written on the 13 sep 2013 it means the author of the story made a mistake.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Bright2(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2013
Good development cool em! em!! em!!! Mr APCies una dey find house? Abeg look my signature below,na my sign post be that! grin

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by vizboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Search Mode Activated: which of you did this to Gbawe
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by enigmang: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am sure Gbawe will regret this thread for a long time....

When he opened this thread I think he intended to be promoting Lagos as the destination of foreign investments or something.. He definitely didn't see the other angle..

But it's really stupid: every Nigerian should be happy about this... But since it shows a little progress from GEJ. People are hating... They rather rejoice in bad news...

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by theoctopus: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
enigmang: I am sure Gbawe will regret this thread for a long time....

When I opened the thread I think he thought he will be promoting Lagos as the destination of foreign investments or something.. He definitely didn't see the other angle other angle..

But it's really stupid: every Nigerian should be happy about this... But since it shows a little progress from GEJ. People are hating... They rather rejoice in bad news...

Is it not funny that Gbawe will even prefer that the factory be bomb and destroyed and that Lagos dont benefit from the billions of Naira investment just so no credit goes to GEJ. Who are the real haters of Lagos now! The ones that are ready to disown a good development such as this or the ones who are here celebrating?!

UP LAGOS!

UP GEJ!

UP EMS!

UP PAY AS YOU GO METER!

UP NIGERIA!

UP FRESH AIR BLOWING EVERYWHERE!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Ryda(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gbawe:

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/09/multi-billion-naira-meter-assembly-plant-to-be-set-up-in-lagos/

in partnership with "a chinese meter manufacturing company"

oMo see gobe...all ur home appliances go blow up one day.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thank you GEJ administration. slowly but steady we are getting there. Wise Governors will and should take advantage of this President transformation agenda to bring investors into their states
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by TechyGuy: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ryda:

Ehm, the phone or laptop/pc and modem you used to send this is probably made in China or its neighbours. Also, probably 80% of the electronic appliances you speak of are made in China.

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by solomon111(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
And for those who don't know,
there is already a meter assembling plant in ogun state,and the plastic casings for the meter are being supplied by INNOSON plastic factory in Enugu.
Maximizing the entire value chain.
Fresh air!

2 Likes

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by enigmang: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ryda:

Whatever device you used to post this turn the back and check where it was made in...

1 Like

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Rotflmao@ the sarcasm

You guys are killing me with laughter.
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by lekkie073(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Am beginning to like d direction naija is moving sha. Now I understand d concept of fresh air.....
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by emabe: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
karl max: please were no foools or hypocrites like some of you are on nairaland !!!!! And please don't change what the article said . Here's what the article said and I quote

"According to Mojisola Abdul, the president/chief executive officer of MOJEC, all arrangements have been concluded with the partners to set up the company in Nigeria before the end of this year or latest first quarter of 2013. When the factory is fully operational, she said, it would serve the yawning Nigerian and African meter markets."

It is only a hypocrite and a liar that would take the part of a sentence that suits his agenda and discard the Others.

U choose the part of the statement that says "or latest 2013" but delibrately disregarded the part that came before the statement u and ur fellow resident hypocrites on nairaland are hanging on to .

Which is " all arrangements have been concluded with the partners to set up the company in Nigeria before the end of this year"

And the article was written on the 13 sep 2013 it means the author of the story made a mistake.
U really are less than minus
Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by rommie7: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2014
We are at the 3rd quarter of the year, is the plant up and running now,mates?

Re: Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. by otokx(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
rommie7: We are at the 3rd quarter of the year, is the plant up and running now,mates?

but you know na, light sef kukuma no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Appoints Suleiman Galadima As Committee Chairman To Monitor Corruption Cases / Cross River House Of Reps Member, Mike Etaba Dumps PDP For APC / Nigeria Spends 86% Of Revenue On Debt Servicing, South Africa Pays 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.