Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics (720 Views)

Check The Number Of Candidates That Chose Your School In JAMB Here / Strictly For Those Who Chose Abu Zaria In Utme (2) (3) (4)

I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
what av you got to say ? does it makes sense? pls feel free to ask me any question
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by chiketee(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Correct chosed to chose
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Appliedmaths(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
What were you thinking of man?
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
What were you thinking of man?
I studied Art in my secondary school and I dont really understands maths.
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
chiketee: Correct chosed to chose
done. tank u
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by pendusky(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
AM SURE YOU WONT HATE YOUR SELF IN THE FUTURE!
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Appliedmaths(m): 3:05am On Sep 16, 2013
young-dude:
I studied Art in my secondary school and I dont really understands maths.

For you to study computer science I think you need both physics and chemistry...@op what's your o'level like? Cuz I need to see that. Trust me sociology isn't sumthing you would wish your enemy we're in a more realistic world. If you're scared of maths then it's only English/any other language that's your escape root the english sef na problem for another day. Let's c ur o'level u may fit in managment science were you'll need less maths only + and -.
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2013
i got D7 in maths, credit in english
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Trust me sociology isn't sumthing you would wish your enemy we're in a more realistic world.
i dont understand
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Appliedmaths(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
young-dude:
i got D7 in maths, credit in english

Sociology in this country isn't that enterprising except you just want to be called "a graduate', get a current jamb brochue or go online to jamb's website carefully check for any course were a D7 maths could fit in. Check the Art region.
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Sociology in this country isn't that enterprising except you just want to be called "a graduate', get a current jamb brochue or go online to jamb's website carefully check for any course were a D7 maths could fit in. Check the Art region.
but i'v wrote jamb,post utme and the rest. can i change my course if i get admitted?
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by Appliedmaths(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
young-dude:
but i'v wrote jamb,post utme and the rest. can i change my course if i get admitted?

Let's pray you get admitted 1st, if you do even if you want to change your course of study where do you think you'll fit in? Well that's a question you can only answer when you gain admission. Inter departmental and faculty transfers hasn't been an easy ride in our universities; I don't advice you to try that.
But all the same study your sociology who knows if that's what God wants for you in the 1st place.
Re: I Chose Sociology But Am Good In Computer/electronics by sigidporte(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
let no man confuse or mislead you in life, ask around many peeps that did sociology in school and you will find out that its alot more better course than some much sort after courses. Just get the admission and try and be the best in that course and leave the rest to God.

Memo To The Greatest Nigerian Student On Suspension Of Student Union / Unical First Batch Admission List Is Out For 2013/2014 / What Are The Criteria In Posting Student Due For Nysc?