Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

HELP!!! Original Car Documents No Where To Be Found!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / HELP!!! Original Car Documents No Where To Be Found!! (630 Views)

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You / Nigeria Used Car Documents / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Original Car Documents No Where To Be Found!! by centralgee: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Please help me, I have just decided over the weekend to finally go to the MVAA to get the new license plates being forced down our throats by the FRSC, only to discover that my original documents are no where to be found!! I have searched high and low for them over the weekend but can't even begin to think where the documents might be, because I have moved and travelled quite a lot since I purchased my vehicles .

Please advise on what I can do next.

Note: I still have all photocopies of the proof of ownership, license allocation and CMR also I still have original comprehensive insurance certificates.

PLEASE ADVISE!
Re: HELP!!! Original Car Documents No Where To Be Found!! by leighcon(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Now I know why people fume at some posts. What advice would you want from us other than " please throw away all the copies you have also"

Bros, visit the MVAA office and listen to whatever they have to say first. On the worst case, you would be asked for a sworn affidavit and police report.

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Cars In Nigeria - New And Used Cars / First Flying Car / I Want Learn How To Ride A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.