Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige (11735 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by IGBOSON1: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2013
If Anambrans -with their huge potential in human, natural and financial resources- keep messing about thinking they have all the time in the world.....they will soon become the laughing stock of the South East, and a good example of how to shoot oneself in the foot while using the other foot to furiously kick away all the boxes of advantages God has placed before them!

And 8 years from now we'd still be talking of potential potential potential!

Obi is a smooth operator as far as i'm concerned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOI8ae3Lub8
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Onlytruth(m): 3:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Before Soludo's disqualification, I would have doubted the figures being bandied here by Ngige; but the desperation with which Peter Obi is trying to foist his stooge on Anambra makes me to give serious consideration to these figures.
Obi's desperation shows that he has something to hide.
So, these figures may well be true!
Anambra state does not look like where N2 trillion was spent.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by drchingy: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2013
matzoro:
wia exactly are u? Naybe i can come around and give u a tour...sm ppl hia who havent even been to anmbra thinks dat ngige's problem is dat he dines with tinubu, well dats far frm d truth, ngige is to anambra wat ibb is to nigeria...bad news.
We in anambra dnt even have d strength 2 defend obi cos res ipsa loquitor( d facts speaks 4 itself )

Y are u always like ''go to upper iweka and see" instead of telling us wat exactly happened in d upper iweka.I passéd upper iweka last wk n it was still as dirty as ever.or is it cos of a few street light they re installing there?
All u Obi supporters are always building castles in d air n making unverifiable claims.pls give us facts n figures of wat Obi has done.
Has anambra state university school fees not been increased?
Has d quality of education there not detororiated?
Is onitsha general hospital still functional?
Has most if d drs not resigned?
Did we ve these sort of regressions when ngige was governor?
Do u not pass ngige government constructed everyday till date?
Anyway d followership ngige gets at campaign rallies says it all.
Ngige is d peoples man .d action man.
Because I really wondering d basis for ur support for obi.
ndi anambra knows that Obi failed us

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by gratiaeo(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Cuche: The figures from Ngige may not be totally accurate/correct but nobody should play down on the massive stealing/looting that has taken place over the past 8 years of Obi’s administration. He, Obi was a bundle of deceit and sorry to say, how he succeded in deceiving even the church that he was a saint baffled me. No politician that ever ruled Anambra is/was a saint. None of those performing Governors is a Saint, Fashola, Kwankwaso are no Saints. And we are not forcing them to be, our own concern is do more work, let the job done be far greater than the money stolen nobody will even notice that you helped yourself with some of the cash.
You will be amazed that the amount of money that entered Anambra State over the past 8 years may be compared to the total amount handled by all previous administration starting from the time of Ezeife. What do we get? Bribing of Churches, traditional rulers, and what have you.
Painting of old school buildings and handing the same over to churches, not releasing cash enough for the contractors to do a better quality roads with drainage, minimum wage not paid. While most States are putting Model Schools in all the LGAs, go to Rivers, Delta, Imo and see for yourself. Remember he promised us that his children will school within the State during his campaign.
Some folks were saying that amount of money that his business is now enjoying has been so and that Mr Peter Obi was a Dangote even before coming to Politics. That is not true no matter the unit of calculation for his resources.
He was a convenanted front for some Abacha Era officials/politicians who he answers Sir to. They owned large shares in Banks and Some Security company, appointed him Chairman and payed him in cash/kind for being faithful.
if he was that rich why would those banks he chaired not be able to raise N15 billion initially, and later N25 billion to stand on their own instead of going into Merger. Afterall, bank business at the time was highly profitable, he should have calmly invested since he was a ‘billionaire’ in each of them. What happened then was that the Billionaires using him as front were afraid of putting more money into the system especially when they were not sure of their Stake in the then new Obasanjo era. One of such who we all know how OBJ/Atiku administration frustruated him, that he ran away to France while his oil block was being re-negotiated. He is from either Akwa-Ibom or Cross-rivers. Others are from South-East.
During his campaign in 2002 he could only afford Peugeot 504 saloon cars, I saw the vehicles then and am not sure they were brand new. But after he was in Anambra for 4 years his campaign in 2011 was done with convoys of Brand new Toyota Landcruiser, in fact, during one campaign to Nnewi the stretch of the Jeeps most with Waterproofs could keep an eye busy for 10-15minutes.
Compared to Obi, Ngige(who is also a Catholic) did better and did not go about the churches and communities telling people he was a Saint. Ngige was selfless putting his life/family in danger and in spite of the battles he faced he was still able to work with money available then, not that he did not help himself with some of the State Funds but the job done far outweighs whatever he might have stolen that even OBJ in his hatred for Ngige could not send his Barking and Bitting Bulldog EFCC against him. PETER OBI should be celebrating because the present EFCC is in Coma.
From nothing to substandard eh?
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bestview: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2013
dr chingy:

Y are u always like ''go to upper iweka and see" instead of telling us wat exactly happened in d upper iweka.I passéd upper iweka last wk n it was still as dirty as ever.or is it cos of a few street light they re installing there?
All u Obi supporters are always building castles in d air n making unverifiable claims.pls give us facts n figures of wat Obi has done.

You didn't pass Head Bridge, Upper Iweka etc.

What Obi has done cannot be seen by such biased mind as you. Go round the 21 Local Govts of the state and come back here.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by HarmondPhD(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Do u know why I like u guys here.because u are all Cowards,u can't approach this politician an speak there sins in front of them.rather u sit at home joblessness, and criticize ones effort.do u think that u could handle that position when given a chance.bunch of cowards.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You are a Bastardd, Anambra has always been a trading and industrial hub before Peter Obi and will continue after Peter Obi. The fact is that the common man in Anambra hates the corny thief called Peter obi regardless of the noise you paid elements make here. What has he done with govt funds in 8 years. why is kodnapping rampaNt even with all those industries. The level of illiteracy and lack of exposure you fools posses is alarming. Take a trip to Awka Onitsha and nnewi and see the mess called Peter Obi's govt.
I will not join issues with you because of your gender, you reasson with your heart, to we the real anambraians know our leader any time any day, not some efulefu that will soon get married to an hausa man
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2013
jp philips:

can you mention the bank that merged with fidelity during the consolidation exercise?
Do u mind the fool
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2013
famousurch:
I will not join issues with you because of your gender, you reasson with your heart, to we the real anambraians know our leader any time any day, not some efulefu that will soon get married to an hausa man
All sentiments and paid comments. No facts to counter my claims that Peter Obi is a huge fraud.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by matzoro(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2013
dr chingy:

u implied dat u are nt living in anambra, so i wnt join issues with u again...i didnt pass any of ngige's projects cos i dnt live in idemili, ANSU's skul fees is close to wat private uni's pays but it receives more application dan d oda state unis, go and ask a student dia u will learn dat ANSU truly began with d obi admin, as 4 d crowd following ngige...d ones dat threw pure water sachets @ him...u shuld knw dat d dog follows a man with big stomach.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
All sentiments and paid comments. No facts to counter my claims that Peter Obi is a huge fraud.
For the record Peter the rock revived life brewery at onitsha, creating emplyment for ndi anambra. Is reviving omo rice mill dat was abandoned during ibb reign, and so many more. he brought sabmiller to anambra, He invested in orient petroleum to give us the status of an oil producing state, he build the first secretariet for ndi anambra workers, uplift all the local govt headquaters that was in a sorry state in the 21 local govt, skols are receiving attention not also leaving roads behind.for rochas wat has he done for people of Imo if not lies upon lies. We the real anambrarians knows our true leaders
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by onomeasike: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2013
See as the whole thread is full of invectives from from ibo brethren to one another. Sai biafra
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2013
famousurch:
For the record Peter the rock revived life brewery at onitsha, creating emplyment for ndi anambra. Is reviving omo rice mill dat was abandoned during ibb reign, and so many more. he brought sabmiller to anambra, He invested in orient petroleum to give us the status of an oil producing state, he build the first secretariet for ndi anambra workers, uplift all the local govt headquaters that was in a sorry state in the 21 local govt, skols are receiving attention not also leaving roads behind.for rochas wat has he done for people of Imo if not lies upon lies. We the real anambrarians knows our true leaders
So you are proud Peter Obi has only given Anambra a beer factory of which he is the owner, in 8 years, you illiterates and unexposed should be ashamed of yourselves. is building local govt headquarters an achievement, is it his responsibility, why hasn't he conducted LG elections in 8 years, where is there revenue, the same schools were he is only repainting dilapidated classroom blocks (1) in each school without teachers, go and see the schools they are building in ImO. Obi's seat of govt is still a village. Either you are not from Anambra or you are his paid agent here
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bestview: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Man of the moment

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bestview: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Why did Obi give Catholic School N900,000 and gave Anglican School N600,000?

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by asha80(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
bestview: Why did Obi give Catholic School N900,000 and gave Anglican School N600,000?
u dey ask like u no know...there are more mission owned catholic primary school than anglican.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
So you are proud Peter Obi has only given Anambra a beer factory of which he is the owner, in 8 years, you illiterates and unexposed should be ashamed of yourselves. is building local govt headquarters an achievement, is it his responsibility, why hasn't he conducted LG elections in 8 years, where is there revenue, the same schools were he is only repainting dilapidated classroom blocks (1) in each school without teachers, go and see the schools they are building in ImO. Obi's seat
of govt is still a village. Either you are not from Anambra or you are his paid agent here
I am a confirm nwa awka north, he has uplifted some families from poverty by giving them jobs, even if he is the owner of those coy. not just a governor that builds castles on the air. Anambra owns life brewery and other companies that he revived, he is an astute administrator. Anambra govt is not just concentrating devt. In the urban but also to the rural area, u need to take a tour to the entire communities in anambra state. I leave in ph and I am very proud of my community and my state at large any time. The state with best road network in rural areas, the state that receives awards on mdg projects and cash gifts, no wonder bill gate recognised that. The only governor in the economic team of our great nation. peter the rock posterity will honour u. Haters rat poison is still in the market.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by oluseyinaija: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2013
this is time for anambrians to use their head.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Cuche: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
famousurch:
Do u mind the fool
stop sounding like that, if you have facts to support the notion that Mr Peter, the saint, has not been helping himself greatly with Anambra money bring it forward. Table it, let us see.
He was not rich before he became Governor. He has under performed when compared with the amount of money that came into the State. Address issues raised by Ngige, he is in a position to know better than you concerning the Financial status of Anambra. He may not be totally accurate.
As for Fidelity, I still maintain that Mr Peter Obi was a front. As for Merger, FSB,Manny Bank, that was around 2005. Find out the Billionaires who where his Masters.( let me not go into too much details because we are digressing from the issue of Anambra State Governance over the past 8 years)
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Cuche: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
jp philips:

can you mention the bank that merged with fidelity during the consolidation exercise?
stop sounding like that, if you have facts to support the notion that Mr Peter, the saint, has not been helping himself greatly with Anambra money bring it forward. Table it, let us see.
He was not rich before he became Governor. He has under performed when compared with the amount of money that came into the State. Address issues raised by Ngige, he is in a position to know better than you concerning the Financial status of Anambra. He may not be totally accurate.
As for Fidelity, I still maintain that Mr Peter Obi was a front. As for Merger, FSB,Manny Bank, that was around 2005. Find out the Billionaires who where his Masters.( let me not go into too much details because we are digressing from the issue of Anambra State Governance over the past 8 years)
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cuche:
I will not join issues with you peter obi was the chairman next international before he became governor of anambra state and other known organization, google it don't base ur argument on mere assumption. Name the names of his masters and their shares on those coys, get ur facts, CAC is their to help u. Ndi okereke onyiuke called him a great interpreneur per excellent even before he took the mantle of leadership. My brother Obi worth billions before he came out for anambra state gov. Candidate in APGA. That was why he followed his case for three yrs n some months without the help of anyone.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
famousurch:
I will not join issues with you peter obi was the chairman next international before he became governor of anambra state and other known organization, google it don't base ur argument on mere assumption. Name the names of his masters and their shares on those coys, get ur facts, CAC is their to help u. Ndi okereke onyiuke called him a great interpreneur per excellent even before he took the mantle of leadership. My brother Obi worth billions before he came out for anambra state gov. Candidate in APGA. That was why he followed his case for three yrs n some months without the help of anyone.
Chris and Ifeanyi Ubah are both billionaires now , why don't you vote them in as governor .
Since there both rich they're gonna not loot state funds right ?
Ode undecided
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by kingbang: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
jp philips:

LUX-FIAT

LUX FIAT!! We shall always show the light!
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
tongue
bushwailo:
Chris and Ifeanyi Ubah are both billionaires now , why don't you vote them in as governor .
Since there both rich they're gonna not loot state funds right ?
Ode undecided
Isi aki like u, how does Andy made his money? Is it Ifeanyi ubah that could not manage his business with dept everywhere, that wants to use anambra money to pay his depts. Are u not surprise that with all obi's achievement the govt. Is not indepted to any bank. Use ur God giving brain na. Team Obi for life, Apga all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by jpphilips(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cuche:
I didn't mention the name of any bank. Mr Peter remained a front during that era, he saw money in Anambra State Government. He should stop the story of his Sainthood. I may agree with you Fidelity did not go for outright merger but a faceless white investors entering into some partnership.... then public offer with all the illegalities that went on at the stock exchange at the time.
What about four other banks where he's claimed to be a major shareholder. Guardian Express for instance had to go through some untold humiliation all the name of saving face while the 'Dangote' could not help.
He is now rich thanks to 8 years in Anambra Government House. Now he can afford to float businesses home and abroad, finance properly the existing names . He should be in Forbes list
My annoyance is his going about villages/churches telling people how there existed no Saint like him in Anambra who loved the future of 'our children'.
If you know him personally, tell him to stop that rubbish

why will I take someone like you serious when you cannot answer a simple question?
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Cuche: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=jp philips FSB, Manny, [/quote]
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 4:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by ChimaAdeoye: 5:33am On Oct 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Ngige is a shameless liar. For Ngige, keeping to the facts is a waste of time which he wouldn't bother with.
He just opens his mouth and whatever filthy lie falls out, so be it.

I will not talk about other Obi's numerous achievements, but i was a nurse at General Hospital, Onitsha and i know Gov. Peter Obi have doubled the nursing strength of that hospital from it's 2005 number. My husband was also a Dr. at the Onitsha General Hospital in 2005 at the height of Ngige's reign. He went back there in 2012 to felicitate with his old colleagues when he visited from the US last year, and have not stopped talking about the wonderful transformation Gov. Peter Obi brought to the place. Mind you,my husband is yoruba and so does not really care about Igbo politics.

But he did say that it shocked him to his bone marrow that Ngige that claims to be a medical doctor, would not invest a dime in the ONLY state owned tertiary hospital. It took Gov. Obi's time in office for the hospital to regain its lost accreditation, set up a world class dialysis unit and begin training House Officers again. To add icing to the cake, Peter Obi built another state-of-the-art teaching hospital in Awka!
[/size]
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Two02: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Advice To Peter Obi - Making unnecessary comparisons and quoting Numbers doesn't mean you're sound

Peter Obi isn't a bad person neither is he a saint in reference to the word, but there is something about him that makes him stand out among the top three candidates and it is "his love for interviews and Media attention". This isn't actually a bad thing it's good to have leaders who love speaking to the press and addressing their followers, this is because it helps in making the people closer to the Government. Peter Obi seams to have a problem and that problem is that he loves to make unnecessary comparisons, references and quote numbers ,and most times this numbers, references and comparisons turn out to be false, although many of his staunch supporters don't care about this, they don't bother because they believe it doesn't affect his public image but it does. The false references affects his public image it makes him look like a chronic lier and this isn't good at all for a person who wants to ascend the highest office of the nation.

A leader is a person who shows the people the way and guides along that path. When it comes to leadership trust matters a lot, if people don't trust you because of your record of misrepresenting facts, it wouldn't be good as a leader you should not misrepresent facts because you would end up losing the trust of the people and when you lose the trust of the people anything you do won't matter because you will be judged by your past antecedents. Peter Obi should learn that quoting unnecessary stats which most times turn out to be false won't do him any good, because it would make him loose the trust of the people.

The ability to give speeches doesn't make you a good and pragmatic leader - This is one place Peter Obi doesn't tick the box, the fact that you're good at giving speeches and you're very eloquent doesn't make you look like a good leader. There is something very visible In Obi he believes that giving speeches and making references to other countries is what makes you look sound it doesn't make you look sound what Nigeria needs is ideas not speeches and travels , example when Obi was asked what he'll do to help the Power sector he was making references to what he went to do in Egypt, it is not about what you went to do in Egypt. What you went to do in Egypt isn't bad at all you went to learn about how Egypt improved their Power sector, it is not about telling us about how you went to Egypt it's about telling us about the ideas Egypt used to scale up their power sector.

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Two02: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Actually if this allegations are true it sums up my opinion that none of the aspirants from the three major political parties deserve the seat. They are all corrupt individuals who are going there to loot for their generation
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Sammy07: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
kennyonthrone:
Well 4 d single fact that Obi increased d'sch fees of Anambra State uni by Ova 100% is enough reason 2 term it a failure.upon d'huge amt d'rate courses re loosin its accreditation in dat sch is alarmin nd dat nigga Ada has d' gords 2 say Education is 4 d'rich wit dat his rickety tiny voice mtchewwwwww!

Hm..m
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by donbrowser(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Youngzedd:
He invested the money somewhere.

That Madam Obi too like shopping.

Ngige you don't need to tell us about the koko because we already know.

A shop suppose to be opened for Peter Obi in main market Onitsha after his tenure.

😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) / Lai Mohammed Meets With World Tourism Organization In Spain / El-zakzaky, Wife To Embark On Another Medical Trip Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.