Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets (15914 Views)

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits / Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Kingspin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fineone: Abegi O! which CAN, Shey naa Political CAN abi naa Spiritual CAN?
Our men of God must do more of spiritual guidiance and stop draging God's name into rofo-rofo politics.
People that do point gun at you to join Islam. Dnt be so fast to blame CAN because ask your self how many Christian souls have gone in the name of jihad led by Muslim bokoharam. When any Muslim dies in any Christian area, Muslim politicians and the rest of them in Nigeria would champion the fight and fight back, but when it a Christian life the only standing voice is CAN. How many life do they want to take before they end the killing of Christian at all cost. You cant imagine if the Christians or Niger militants were the ones killing the muslims the manner they're (bokoharam) doing to christians that by now both of us wouldnt be here probably we mayb count on religious war.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Layolaw(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
May God have mercy on them
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Bode3: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Ayo Orirefakasibe and his so called CAN group should learn to accept critics and make corrections not to come out blindly to defend themselves as if they are above mistake. My pity is for all those poor tithe payn x-tians who cant see beyond their nose to comprehend dat all this their money is use for self enrichment and not for Jesus. Ayo and his cabals (oyedepo, adeboye and co.) are the one benefiting not Jesus.
u may not recover ever in life. Just a living corpse
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by temilexis: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am very angered about the way nairaland does their reporting these days. When making a report on an issue and has to relate to a previous issue you tend to report it as if every body already knows the issue at hand, this has been irritating me for quite a while now. When you talked about El Rufai condemning Jesus christ in a twit nairaland kept most of us that did not know the twit at limbo. I read from the beginning to the end of the report and ended up not being informed of what El rufai's report Was on.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Vetsurgeon: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
.So when did C.A.N. President turn to Jesus christ.. So he is jesus to nigerian xtians abi.. Oya now...he has a private jet while them rest xtians got keke napep...GOD FORGIVE YOU ALL.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by deolu2000(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Christianity is a religion of peace n tolerance but having someone blaspheme about Christ is totally unacceptable,el-rufai made the wrong statement abt Jesus only to come out to retract it bck then,n dt was let go,so what is his moral right this time to judge who is head of CAN or not.remerber grieve nt d Holy spirit for that sin has no forgiveness.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by skyfall: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
CAN is one of the most irresponsible associations in Nigeria as of today, and they should cover their faces in shame (if they have any).

How did giving his opinion about the gangster-like Oritsejafor become an abuse of Jesus christ?

Even if Elrufai insults Jesus, do they have to attack Muslims because of that? Does it mean that he's speaking on behalf of all Muslims? What kind of agbero CAN without any sense of decorum is this? Do they want to start another religious conflict?

I have said it my times; if corruption & tribalism do not destroy Nigeria, religion definitely will.

This statement by CAN is proof that they're Jonathan's extension of PDP.

Meanwhile, they left the important question Elrufai asked; where did he get the money to buy & maintain a private jet?

The pope is driving a 20-year-old car but Nigerian pastors are driving Rolls Royce and flying private jets.

#200MillionMumu

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Thebrightest(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am suppose to type END TIME THINGS, but i wont.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Segadem(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
temilexis: I am very angered about the way nairaland does their reporting these days. When making a report on an issue and has to relate to a previous issue you tend to report it as if every body already knows the issue at hand, this has been irritating me for quite a while now. When you talked about El Rufai condemning Jesus christ in a twit nairaland kept most of us that did not know the twit at limbo. I read from the beginning to the end of the report and ended up not being informed of what El rufai's report Was on.
Thank you my brother,i read it on Nairaland when El-rufai made a derogatory comment on Jesus Christ(via his tweeter handle) but there is no single link to that news from Nairaland search engine. it's a pity.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Omen100: But make una wait 1st ooo, I don read through d tweet & I nor see were he 4 insult Christ Jesus but instead he accuse Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor say politicians buy him private jet & my question b say, na really truth say politicians buy him private jet?
Maybe Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is his Jesus Christ on earth grin #JustSaying
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by donbenard(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
IN as much as I respect the leadership of CAN I so much think they talk to much this days,:have they become politicians overnight?what makes you think you can defend jesus christ with comment like this?I Sincerly tink the leadership should stand to its calling christians should live a christlike life.no wonder mahatma ghandi like jesus but hate christians
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by jmoore(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Why do some folks lack comprehension? The tweet CAN was talking about was posted on January and El-rufai has taken it down

The OP gave a misleading title, it should have been "CAN gives El-Rufai 7 days to reveal source of Oritsejafor’s private jet" which is the focus.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by ayobase(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:

Source: www.punchng.com/news/anti-christ-tweets-can-prescribes-psychiatric-test-for-el-rufai/

According to what I read, nobody talked when el-Rufia ABUSED Jesus Christ, but when he ABUSED CAN president.

Hmmmmmmm!

#im just saying#
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Sovet: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
He said JESUS had a love affair wit mary magadalene.last yr or did u see it on his twitter handle last year
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by skyfall: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmoore: Why do some folks lack comprehension? The tweet CAN was talking about was posted on January and El-rufai has taken it down

The OP gave a misleading title, it should have been "CAN gives El-Rufai 7 days to reveal source of Oritsejafor’s private jet" which is the focus.

God bless you! Whoever wrote this headline is a potential terrorist. S/he wrote it with the sole intention of causing trouble and i believe when the trouble starts, it'll be limited to their family.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bigwallace(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
undecided[quote author=Sovet]He said JESUS had a love affair wit mary magadalene.last yr or did u see it on his twitter handle last year[/quotene only retweeted,nd as a xtain i can do d saMe 2,because d jibe was directed @maku nd gej!dt even if christ criticise dem dey wil stil av smtin d to say abt him!nd dat is no insult
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by realteflon(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
The fact that el-Rufai in his tweets abused our Lord and
Saviour, Jesus Christ, and Christians ignored him doesn’t give him the
impetus to make unguarded comments about Pastor Ayo (Oritsejafor) who is
the leader of Christians in Nigeria. As Christians, we respect other
faith and never have we abused the Sultan of Sokoto and
President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs,
Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar 111, who is the leader of Muslims in
Nigeria. The fact that Christians are not violent doesn’t mean he should
go far with his utterances. He is not in a position to tell us who
should be the leader of Christians in Nigeria.”

Can you beat this people? El-Rufai can abuse Jesus Christ but he must not abuse Oritsejafor? Who is bigger? This is misplaced priority! CAN ought to have told Nasir El Rufai what an ignorant man he was when he reportedly abused Jesus Christ. He also needs to take fresh Quranic lessons so that he can learn more about Jesus Christ whom the Quran refers to as Prophet Yisa and who is well respected by any knowledgeable Islamic Scholar.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Err...*cough* Maybe I got it all wrong but from what I um..read, it seems like they are saying it is ok for the man to abuse our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ but not the CAN president...no? And um.. Why are they exchanging words with a politician sef to the point of resulting to threats.. Infact I'm weak!
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by simpleseyi: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:

If you don't know what to say, why not maintain the respect of your old age by keeping silent?

CAN: worship JESUS,

While

CATHOLICS: worship MARRY...

They are different, that is why they pull out!

Ode!!!

If you can say this about fellow christians, what would you say about muslims? what would you say other denominations like Jehovah witnesses? What would you say about CCC? What would you way about C & S? What would you say about Anglicans?
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by topgunner: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Is that CAN? Looks more like a PDP communique. SMH
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by harjiboyede: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2013
To be candid why is el-rufai so against christ and pastor ayo? I think there is something behind this. Is it because he has not seen any corrupt muslim leader just because they don't have private jet or what? And is he trying to tell us he is more righteous than this pastor? If he knows anything about the jet he should come out with evidence and stop shouting. I would never support any corrupt leader, i would also lov to hear him tell us the amount of nigeria money he pocketed during his tenure. I must say this is really end tym tinz! Thank you
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Ayatullah(m): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2013

The CAN President should line up behind El-Rufai for the Psychiatric Test, they both need the test as a matter of urgency shocked
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by akmusty(m): 3:28am On Sep 17, 2013
I think CAN president need d same drug with El-Rufai if dat should be d case, Cos I wonder wat could make up d lies from d body. The interview and tweet is there for Reference. Haba jst because they want pple to Kick against him? Alryt we agreed dat El-Rufa need Psycho test. Oga Ayo tell us Now "where do U get the Jet? Mad drukker don Hammer U for Midnight. Hypocrite! Mtchweeew
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Tinyemeka(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2013
bcomputer101:

If you don't know what to say, why not maintain the respect of your old age by keeping silent?

While

Ode!!!
Correct your thinking brother.
Fast.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by WMD(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2013
bcomputer101:

While

Ode!!!

mst you show your ignorance to the whole world? Truely, literacy is more than jst to read and write. . . Your post is a prove
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2013
“The fact that el-Rufai in his tweets abused our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and Christians ignored him doesn’t give him the impetus to make unguarded comments about Pastor Ayo (Oritsejafor) who is the leader of Christians in Nigeria.
Bunch of HYPOCRITES. Where is Ayo Oritshejafor and his CAN since the Ese Walter and Biodun Fatoyinbo se_xual scandal reared its ugly head up in the Christendom?
Association of jobless folks!

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by ukemilia(f): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2013
bcomputer101:

While

Ode!!!
for ur mind u ve spoken well abi?u beta go n find solution to ur problems b4 it become too late
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by try69: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2013
luluosas:
Bunch of HYPOCRITES. Where is Ayo Oritshejafor and his CAN since the Ese Walter and Biodun Fatoyinbo se_xual scandal reared its ugly head up in the Christendom?
Association of jobless folks!

That was a social issue, this is a political issue, CAN is a political association..

Hope I answered you question? grin
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2013
But wait o, el-rufai insult Jesus, they allowed him. The same el-rufai is insulting oritsejafor and the CAN wants to fight back. Is Oritsejafor more important than Jesus Christ?
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by jonuel1(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2013
T-smooth:
Ayo Orirefakasibe and his so called CAN group should learn to accept critics and make corrections not to come out blindly to defend themselves as if they are above mistake. My pity is for all those poor tithe payn x-tians who cant see beyond their nose to comprehend dat all this their money is use for self enrichment and not for Jesus. Ayo and his cabals (oyedepo, adeboye and co.) are the one benefiting not Jesus.

If Ɣ☺ΰ av a problem with tithing, don't pay!; allow tђε̲̣̣̣̥ tithe eater answer questions with God.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by jonuel1(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2013
T-smooth:
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by mubalex50(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Royal Roy:

Your ignorance stinks!!

So Catholics worship "MARRY" abi?

Illiteracy is a disease, get treatment ASAP.
, wow I dis is quite interesting, so Christian has a Multiple God? Pls my guy who are d pple dat worship holygost?. I do tell most of my Christian fwnd dat I'm more Christian more dan dem, cox I bliv in christ bt I dnt worship Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership / Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / PHOTO: President Buhari Returns To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.