Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Let's Talk About Nairaland Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk About Nairaland Ads (487 Views)

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' / Wao! Nairaland Is Worth $20,135,908USD Read All You Wanna Know About Nairaland! / Guys, Let's Talk Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Nairaland Ads by pekelepekele(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2013
The beauty of any forum, blog or any other networking site are the colors of the banner ads placed on the website that welcomes all visitors warmly .

If not networking sites will appear just as ugly as a face without a nose

I have been following this website for long even before I created an account and it becomes very much more attractive when they started the ads program . The beautiful colors of the banners you see on the front page and on any thread you click on made nairaland very much more attracting .

We all know that nairaland is not on google ad program and I think that is because of the words most members are using that is against Google ad policy.

Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa and yes it's receives more visitors than wikipedia and that you can easily confirm through alexa website

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nairaland.com

But what is really wrong these days ? I mean a forum with alexa global rank at 1000 should be a hotspot for any company to advertise .

Looking at it for weeks now. You'll hardly see any of these banners anymore on the front page like when they started the program.

Why are these companies dropping out and why are their no new companies placing their adverts on this website.

I believe it is the price . If not what else could it be that it is only auction export banner and maybe one other that are only on display for weeks.

I think nairaland should create a very more friendly plan that will attract companies and other entrepreneurs to be able to use their ad program .

Please note that I am not saying they are broke because their are no adverts on their website . I mean am not even any of their staff but like I said earlier the beauty of any networking site are the blooming colors of the banner ads all over the site that welcomes all visitors.

You are free to share your own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A̶̲̥̅ Bussines Partner In Portharcort And Abuja / Www.topcheapsupply4u.com Cheap Air Jordan Retro Air Max / Polymer Scandal: FG May Extradite Ex-mint Boss To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.