Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' (18690 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS HOW THE JOuRNEY BEGAN
Online business is what most people are scared of endulging into. You & i knows very much of the numerous scam on the internet world today especially among we Nigerians, I was one of the people who fall for the same stuff over & over again, i never make it. Was scamed a good number of times but yet my never gave up Spirit kept pushing me.
But today my story is different... I made it. I was part of the 1%.
After trying everything I finally cracked the code...but it was far from easy.
To tell you the truth...I was ready to quit because I exhausted myself from trying everything.
After spending thousands of naira and my friends and family screaming at me to stop with “that online crap”, then I had a breakthrough...
The reason wasn’t because I was special or had any special talent. It was for one reason and one reason only..
The Decision That Changed My Life Forever
July 2013 was one of the lowest points ever in my life.
Without going into the full drama, so bad it was that i had to sell my price possesion.
I hired a guy as a mentor payed him some crazy cash again in thousands of naira, at first it was his ebook then came the crazy seminar that blew my mind and turned me into the 'god' in this business.
Today i smiled to the bank like Banky 'wink' why? the decision and the never say never spirit.
In this thread i will be giving away my long time experience on mini importation business only for those who passionate about this, i mean those who wants to take a definate decision to change there life from what it used to be, to what it ought to have become.
Mini importation is a business and must be seen as one, you too can start importing london used accessories like cheap blackberry phones, laptop, shoes, clothes, ipad among many others.
Let me blow your mind a little, i virtually does all my importation from the comfort of my bed i.e all i need is my lappy and a modem, you too can start importing from london, UK, china, singapore etc. Not just that, i will be giving u a step by step guide and tip on how to handle the custom boys, how to get the brother in law price on every commodity u are buying so that you dont have to pay virtually the same price others are paying to get a particular product, how to drop ship, get your item deliver via Dhl on 80 percent free yes free wooooow! So you dont have to pay alot to dhl for your item plus many more.
Why am i giving you all this? i saw a thread few days ago taged ''ask me anything about importing from china'' am sure you must have seen it, and i notice some errors i wont love you to fall for. I deliberately comment on his post even though he later deleted my comment due to the numerous attention i was getting on his post. alot of calls & emails have been flooding in my inbox, requesting me to share my knowledge on this topic.
Do me a favour by following cos like a bomb am about to blow. No be boko haram o. wink God bless.

6 Likes

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by jonescyras(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Do u import goods from the usa?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by jidowu84: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
followi.g
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Theonlyson(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2013
we dey behind you bros
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Yes i do import from USA.....................
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Waiting to get more followers before we kick off
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by eluquenson(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Ok share more with us now
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by sconp: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Saintflames: IMPORTATION BUSINESS HOW THE JOuRNEY BEGAN
Online business is what most people are scared of endulging into. You & i knows very much of the numerous scam on the internet world today especially among we Nigerians, I was one of the people who fall for the same stuff over & over again, i never make it. Was scamed a good number of times but yet my never gave up Spirit kept pushing me.
But today my story is different... I made it. I was part of the 1%.
After trying everything I finally cracked the code...but it was far from easy.
To tell you the truth...I was ready to quit because I exhausted myself from trying everything.
After spending thousands of naira and my friends and family screaming at me to stop with “that online crap”, then I had a breakthrough...
The reason wasn’t because I was special or had any special talent. It was for one reason and one reason only..
The Decision That Changed My Life Forever
July 2013 was one of the lowest points ever in my life.
Without going into the full drama, so bad it was that i had to sell my price possesion.
I hired a guy as a mentor payed him some crazy cash again in thousands of naira, at first it was his ebook then came the crazy seminar that blew my mind and turned me into the 'god' in this business.
Today i smiled to the bank like Banky 'wink' why? the decision and the never say never spirit.
In this thread i will be giving away my long time experience on mini importation business only for those who passionate about this, i mean those who wants to take a definate decision to change there life from what it used to be, to what it ought to have become.
Mini importation is a business and must be seen as one, you too can start importing london used accessories like cheap blackberry phones, laptop, shoes, clothes, ipad among many others.
Let me blow your mind a little, i virtually does all my importation from the comfort of my bed i.e all i need is my lappy and a modem, you too can start importing from london, UK, china, singapore etc. Not just that, i will be giving u a step by step guide and tip on how to handle the custom boys, how to get the brother in law price on every commodity u are buying so that you dont have to pay virtually the same price others are paying to get a particular product, how to drop ship, get your item deliver via Dhl on 80 percent free yes free wooooow! So you dont have to pay alot to dhl for your item plus many more.
Why am i giving you all this? i saw a thread few days ago taged ''ask me anything about importing from china'' am sure you must have seen it, and i notice some errors i wont love you to fall for. I deliberately comment on his post even though he later deleted my comment due to the numerous attention i was getting on his post. alot of calls & emails have been flooding in my inbox, requesting me to share my knowledge on this topic.
Do me a favour by following cos like a bomb am about to blow. No be boko haram o. wink God bless.
gud. In as much as this is a good initiative, i still sensed a lie which is the fact that the creator of a thread can't delete your comment only a mod can. I just hope the story doesn't change to buying of ebooks. I will be following and watching from the sideline tho!

4 Likes

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its free
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Jeffy1206(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Just hit the f.button
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Get your seat ready as we commenced our first lectures comes up this night. I will be taking u through my step by step guide on importation from my personal ebook.............. Why am i giving it to u free? cos i simply loves to put smiles on the faces of pple around me..............keep following

3 Likes

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by eluquenson(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Saintflames: Get your seat ready as we commenced our first lectures comes up this night. I will be taking u through my step by step guide on importation from my personal ebook.............. Why am i giving it to u free? cos i simply loves to put smiles on the faces of pple around me..............keep following

Good one, but can you send me a copy of your ebook
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by kentochi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hope to learn from you brother cos i want to start by next year but i wish to make my first order before this year run out.
Pls house who know how i will get this UBA afria card Signature Panel Code.
Please somebody should answer me here pls.

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Patiently following boss.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
following.....
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by DONPOPRIUM(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am following o.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2013
@Mayorall I see u

@Jeff I see u

@scon p. I see you

following thread.

Mak I learn new things.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by shinaf: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Boss you don capture pple even me self with your words......kindly expanxiate on custom when you order large sum of goods... for example a seller want to ship ten tablet for 80 $ ..but am sure that will attract custom.....I have to tell him to ship two at a time ...that cost me 34 $ per 2....if can help on this you have a alot of follower man....I sight you all from do it yourself ..mayor..sconp..y module and othera
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Thnk u all.......... In this page am gonna be introducing what you need to successfully transact with the import portal i will be revealing in this guide...1. A means of payment to the import portals: recently i have been using a debit ATM card issued by a nigerian bank known as united Bank of Africa(UBA) this card is call UBA Africard. This card can be obtained in any uba bank close to you, you dont have to be an account holder with the bank to apply for this card.
This card is of two types ; the personalized and the non -personalized. Simply go for the non personalized so you can get it instantly upon applying.
All you need is a valid identity, either international passport, driving liscensed or national ID very soon the will started accepting voters card not sure yet.
You will need a minimum of #700.
This card had a 10 digit number at the back. This number serves as your account number. To fund the card simply pay into the account number at the counter.
Addendum: it has been confirmed that the ATM cards from GTB, Fidelity, Zenith Banks are also accepted in this import portals.
So if you have any use it! No need of applying 4 d UBA except u enjoy having lots of card in your wallet. This settles the payment issue.
2. A valid home address: even though most courier companies would prefer to call u up to come and pick up your item from there office. With this regards i will warn not to use address such as P.O. BOx 4 Idumota road. if you think ur address is not traceable or u are not sure abt it please use ur office address. E.g NO.4 funtua street kafanchan kaduna state is cool make sure is traceable as possible. Also make sure you find a way of including ur mobile number in the address, most times they will call u up to come pick up ur package..
3. The last thing you need is a passion: this is self explainable, ofcourse passion is what guarantee perfect result in everything you do......
Coming up soon is me revealing to you the import portals i called them the secret portals you need in this biz. Hit me up with ur comment

10 Likes

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2013
Let me first give you a striking statement before we move further, there are three stages of growth and changes u that are constant.
1. Learned 2. Unlearn.3. Relearned. So i charge you to consciously unlearn everything you have learned about importation biz and relearned what works........
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by DONPOPRIUM(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wow.nice 1,I'm following wholeheartedly.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by shinaf: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Saintflames: Thnk u all.......... In this page am gonna be introducing what you need to successfully transact with the import portal i will be revealing in this guide...1. A means of payment to the import portals: recently i have been using a debit ATM card issued by a nigerian bank known as united Bank of Africa(UBA) this card is call UBA Africard. This card can be obtained in any uba bank close to you, you dont have to be an account holder with the bank to apply for this card.
This card is of two types ; the personalized and the non -personalized. Simply go for the non personalized so you can get it instantly upon applying.
All you need is a valid identity, either international passport, driving liscensed or national ID very soon the will started accepting voters card not sure yet.
You will need a minimum of #700.
This card had a 10 digit number at the back. This number serves as your account number. To fund the card simply pay into the account number at the counter.
Addendum: it has been confirmed that the ATM cards from GTB, Fidelity, Zenith Banks are also accepted in this import portals.
So if you have any use it! No need of applying 4 d UBA except u enjoy having lots of card in your wallet. This settles the payment issue.
2. A valid home address: even though most courier companies would prefer to call u up to come and pick up your item from there office. With this regards i will warn not to use address such as P.O. BOx 4 Idumota road. if you think ur address is not traceable or u are not sure abt it please use ur office address. E.g NO.4 funtua street kafanchan kaduna state is cool make sure is traceable as possible. Also make sure you find a way of including ur mobile number in the address, most times they will call u up to come pick up ur package..
3. The last thing you need is a passion: this is self explainable, ofcourse passion is what guarantee perfect result in everything you do......
Coming up soon is me revealing to you the import portals i called them the secret portals you need in this biz. Hit me up with ur comment

boss what you don't know is bigger than you...........we are all following you because you may have something serious than just playing watchout for US ...pls if you have something we don't know please paste it and let us respect you.......................man...abi nairaland don they pay op grin
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Saintflames: Let me first give you a striking statement before we move further, there are three stages of growth and changes u that are constant.
1. Learned 2. Unlearn.3. Relearned. So i charge you to consciously unlearn everything you have learned about importation biz and relearned what works........

Nice. We are all following but you are giving us late post. Try to make it a little bit more faster. Thanks.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by shinaf: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
mayorall:

Nice. We are all following but you are giving us late post. Try to make it a little bit more faster. Thanks.

wagbayi,,......same thing here...abi the guy just they format....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Johnaldino(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Importation.....I really wanna know all about this biz. All the so call gurus on importation biz that I have bin following want me to buy their ebook, non is ready to give u for free and even you pay for it, they will give you an ebook that is useless. Boss am with you. Importation.....I really wanna know all about this biz. All the so call gurus on importation biz that I have bin following want me to buy their ebook, non is ready to give u for free and even you pay for it, they will give you an ebook that is useless. Boss am with you. Importation.....I really wanna know all about this biz. All the so call gurus on importation biz that I have bin following want me to buy their ebook, non is ready to give u for free and even you pay for it, they will give you an ebook that is useless. Boss am with you.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Johnaldino(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Boss give us the koko abeg, I wanna be my own boss
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
The import portals
Now there alot of portals out there that claim to sell items cheap prices, while a handful of them is genuine, a good number are rippers and scam......
Dont be scared as i will be showing u 5 of this tested & trusted portals that has been verified & ascertain.
Below are my secret portals that i will recommend you
1. Aliexpress.com= i use this often 60percent of my purchase are done here
2. Dealextreme.com= good also just like alibaba
3.ipmart.com= best in phones & tablets
4.sourcingmap.com= another good site but i sparingly use it....
We will be taking aliexpress as a case study here. Open this website as in www.aliexpress.com, once the site opens the first thing to do is to register on the site, how do you do this? Hit the ''join free'' to create an account it wont take more than 3minutes to sign up.
Upon successful filling out ur details click on 'create my account'. You will get a message like this one:
Congratulations! You have successfully joined aliexpress!!!! A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided.
Now is time to rush to ur email and open it then click on the link. i mean were it was stated 'verification link'.
After click on the link just know u are on point. Thumb up
You will see ''congratulation your email address has so so so has been successfully verified''
At this point u are gud to go

3 Likes

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Johnaldino(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Among all boss, which is the best to do biznex with. And pls which website is the best for cheap blackberry used phones. A uk site
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by DONPOPRIUM(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Waw,it's becoming real.appreciation to u
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Jeffy1206(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2013
@op many gurus here has dealt with aliexpress,so y not bring and talk about new portals?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by QEbeauty(f): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Following
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2013
for now Aliexpress still remains d best..........if you learn from aliexpress platform then u definately will explore all dis other site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.