Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface (1486 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by obiajurum25: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Yesterday, Tuface Idibia was guest on ChannelsTV's 'Rubbing Minds' show and he was interviewed by Chude Jideonwo. Ebuka was out of town so Chude sat in for him.

Tuface got to talk about his marriage to Annie, his peace initiative, his Forbe's Top 10 African artistes placement, on how huge his wedding was and why he 'didn't' invite Blackface o his Dubai wedding.
Recall Blackface had said he wasn't seen at Tuface and Annie's Dubai wedding cos he wasn't invited.

•On what being married was like:
I have known my wife for a long time so it is basically the same
•His wedding being hugeMy wedding was huge because my matter no dey hide again.
•On being added to the recently released Channel O/Forbes list of Africa’s most bankable artistes
On the Forbes list, nobody asked me for any information, I don't know their criteria. I work really hard for my money and I won't apologise for that.

•On Blackface not being at his wedding
I actually invited Blackface for my wedding.

•Speaking on his peace initiative
People that initiate conflict aren't the ones that fight the battles. I am always about one love.
Let's use good to fight bad.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/09/i-invited-blackface-to-my-wedding-tuface.html?m=0

Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2013
it could be true tho and black couldn't afford the air ticket
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by Chanchit: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2013
If how he replied is anything to go by, then maybe he did not really invite him. Cos if he really wants him to be there, he would even offer to pay for his ticket. Btw, his reply was too short to be true.

1 Like

Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by valicious1(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Chanchit: If how he replied is anything to go by, then maybe he did not really invite him. Cos if he really wants him to be there, he would even offer to pay for his ticket. Btw, his reply was too short to be true.
U want him to spend d whole day & use up all d words in d dictionary just2 xplain how he invited drugface tohis weddin? sad
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by fr3do(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2013
cry
blackface couldn't afford the ticket
or decided not to come
or didnt recieve the invitation
or missed his flight
or wasnt invited.

1 Like

Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by OCTAVO: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Blackface couldn't afford the flight ticket!!!
May God help that guy... I doubt if he's doing well at all.
2face and phaze don leave am behind.
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by feARless1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
OCTAVO: Blackface couldn't afford the flight ticket!!!
May God help that guy... I doubt if he's doing well at all.
2face and phaze don leave am behind.
Hehe... OCTAVO you no well sha. Thank God the truth is finally coming out all ye tuface critics
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by Tolexander: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Which one are we to believe now?
2face(1st person singular) said he invited Blackface,
Blackface(2nd person singular) said he wasn't invited.
Seems Faze(3rd person singular) once said blackface has no money to get the ticket for flight.
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by tyosho: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Chanchit: If how he replied is anything to go by, then maybe he did not really invite him. Cos if he really wants him to be there, he would even offer to pay for his ticket. Btw, his reply was too short to be true.

Please why should he pay for blackfaces" air fare?who go come pay for his visa,accomodation and feeding?tuface too abi?all this over dependency on other peoples" income in nigeria is a bad thing abeg.
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by idriis: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Totoface is a LIAR! Seee hin dinosaur head! Blackface, no mind am joor, get ya smoke on bwoy!

1 Like

Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by flolancracker: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
fr3do: cry
blackface couldn't afford the ticket
[s]or decided not to come
or didnt recieve the invitation
or missed his flight
or wasnt invited[/s].
grin
Re: I Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding-Tuface by demelza: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Are people still on this matter?
The wedding don already pass na.

(1) (Reply)

Ese Walters Is Back! Vows To Expose Hallmark Newspaper Emeka Obasi In 24hrs / Mr Ibu Replies Ibinabo Fiberesima + Calls Her Small Girl. / Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.