Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria (8631 Views)

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by biodunid: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2013
MASSOB disowns Uwazuruike

By: Okodili Ndidi

Aggrieved members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) insisted at the weekend on pursuing the actualisation of an independent Biafra state as against the unity pact agreement signed by their leader, Ralph Uwazuruike.
The members, who distanced themselves from the plan to jettison the agitation for a united Nigeria, vowed to continue with the struggle, until “Biafrans are liberated from perceived oppression by the Nigerian government”.
The MASSOB leader had during a meeting in Owerri, the Imo State capital, with other separatists, including Dr Frederick Fasehun, Asari Dokubo, Hamza al-Mustapha, Mohammed Abacha and Yerima Shetimma, issued a communique in support of the unity and coexistence of Nigeria.
The group, under the umbrella of the National Unity Alliance (NUA), headed by Fasehun, founder of the Odua People’s Congress (OPC), posited that it would no longer be manipulated by mischievous and power thirsty politicians to disintegrate Nigeria for selfish reasons.
But back home, the action of the MASSOB leader was seen as a betrayal of the cause for which many had been killed, maimed and displaced during the civil war fought more than 40 years ago.
It has also generated widespread criticisms among members of the group, who had sustained the Biafran struggle in the last 13 years.
One said: “We felt betrayed. We have wasted substantial years of our lives fighting for the independence of Biafra. Most of us have died in the process, while many others are languishing in prisons across the country.
“Apart from this steep price, we have equally paid through our nose to fund the movement. But we are not going to allow all these sacrifices to go in vain.
“For us the struggle for Biafra has just begun. Our collective destiny is greater than any person or group of persons.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/peace-pact-massob-disowns-uwazuruike/
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by DrWalter: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2013
Massob??'
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Finally there is no special feeling being the SECOND to comment in an "international online competition " like NL.

@Topic. I am surprised these people just realized Uwazuruike is tired of talk talk.
Too much talk without action is useless.
Faith without work is dead.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by kenbee(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2013
I think Uwazuluike is only trying to redefine the struggle which is for general betterment of the masses, rule of law, respect to human right and equity.

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2013
Mossob should chill to allow the Igbos expand our geography and mega communities across Nigeria, perhaps indigeneship (State of Origin) will give way for State of Residence. The Igbos need space and backup.

I support Ralph Uwazirike and I share in his visions.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by EzePromoe: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2013
This MASSOB can't force this down our throats.
I still love Nigeria and I'm proud of being its citizen.

11 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by batstan(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2013
cool Go Uwa.... One naija!!!!!!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2013
[b]Hahahahahahahaaaaa

First of all... Look at the names of the people who signed a pact to decide Nigerias unity or division;

1. Asari Dokubo - A Charlatan militant leader that enriched himself through illegal vandalization and bunkering of oil, the Amnesty scheme and other shaddy means all in the name of fighting for the emancipation of the Niger Delta. He is the leader of Niger Delta Liberation Front, a militant group that specializes in Bank robberies, kidnappings and political assasinations..

2. Uwazuruike - Another leader of charlatans that specialize in terrorising business owners in Onitsha and Aba under the guise of MASSOB.

3. Hamza AL-Mustafa - Former CSO and henchman of the most notorious Nigerian Head-of-State ever General Sani Abacha. A man that is said to be responsible for the assasination of Kudirat Abiola amongst many others..

4. Dr. Fasheun: Faction Leader of a Yoruba Agbero group called OPC that specialize in jungle justice killings, vandalization and harrassment of Nigerians living in the West.

5. Mohammed Abacha: Son of the late dictator Sani Abacha.. This is also the benefactor of all the monies looted by his father Sani.

6. President of Arewa Youth Congress (AYC)..

These are the people signing a communique to determine Nigerias faith... grin grin

What a country... grin

If there was any justice in the world, should all these cretins be in Jail?![/b]

32 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Me love nigeria!!!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by dczieta: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2013
I've neva done this before make una no vex oh

FIRST PAGE TINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by strangest(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2013
^^^^Yaba left... Dear ASUU abeg start school

@OP Haha... Guy man(Uwazurike) don collect im own chop... It hurts to know that a lot still lost their life to this.....
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Lol, massob una leader don find work with govt, its time for u touts to find work too. The sooner the better.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by bankoleben(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2013
biodunid:
The MASSOB leader had during a
meeting in Owerri, the Imo State capital, with other separatists,
including Dr Frederick Fasehun, Asari Dokubo, Hamza al-Mustapha,
Mohammed Abacha and Yerima
Shetimma
, issued a communique in
support of the unity and coexistence of Nigeria.

If this set of people are the ones who determine the fate of Nigeria then we're in big trouble!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2013
MASSOB,you are already divided against yourself.
Remember that any house divided against itself will never stand sad.
From what I've just read, it seems your end is near undecided
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by shootsight(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Only those who have not seen battle beat war drums with vigor ... Have they dodged flying shrapnel and bullets.? Have they fought in mud, blood and grime? OBJ , IBB, even Τђε late Ikemba and co have seen WAr and wisely kept mute yet those clowns go about stirring up trouble.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Clemzy16(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg who know where i fit buy condom here. *dials folake's number*

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Drsheddy(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Eiya.. sadEiya..
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Hmm
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by rubii09: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
please what is the latest on ASUU strike
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by taiocol: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
cheesy cool
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Osoldier: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2013
biodunid:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/peace-pact-massob-disowns-uwazuruike/

Igbo have no resource if they break out they will suffer.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by criuze(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2013
so unfortunate to leave your followers in the middle of the ocean. Uwazuriike a money thirsty gulom, how many souls have you wasted in your blind adventure, only to turn back for just an oil well. God is watching you. Anyway, long live nigeria, am proud to be a citizen
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Krisddon: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2013
The glorious days of Massob and the struggle for independece were long gone b4 now. But if i may ask.... Were they thinking that sovereign staste of Biafra could have been or only be realised through Uwuzurike? Oh my dear Igbos wake up from this bizarre dream! Major stakeholders in the east never took him and the sruggle seriously. With so many reliable reports of intimidations and harrasment mainly at Onitsha and Aba as a result of not complying with the orders of MASSOB, i wonder what would have been the fate of the Igbos in the hands of Uwazurike and is his men supposing the struggle achieved its goal. I'm not in anyway against this struggle cos apparently the northerners have shown that esterners are not welcomed in their land, their hospitality is no more and it worsened since Jonathan became the president. So if Biafra must be achieved then it must be through apex diplomatic mechanism involving major stakeholders in Igbo land cos it's a one man's show! I rest my case.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by horlabiyi(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2013
O_O
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by geeez: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Confused bunch.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Clemzy16: Abeg who know where i fit buy condom here. *dials folake's number*

U shld know that this site is not for teenagers like u. You can do that in 2go.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by Reski2500(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2013
Dis people have just revealed that nigeria is like 3-in-1 isn't it wonderful!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Lol, Next thing na to have Uwazurike fraction of massob and another fraction.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria by BavarianLad: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Biafrans are making a lot of mistake, Nigeria will not live forever and Igbos are not going to be or will be a little cause of its disintegration. Every ethnic group will bear its own burden of this failed state by the time the country disunites.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Was Been Tear Gas And He Slumped / Ahmad Lawan, 6 Others To Bag Ekiti Traditional Title / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Arrive Jigawa State For Women Town Hall Meeting (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.