Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) (4180 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / 2face Idibia And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by santity100: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2013
His humility humbles ME!!!!!!

2baba's humility paved ways for lots of our african musicians to become superstars now.. That's why he is held in high regard by all and sundry.

He continues to help all upcoming musicians by supporting them . He is the most featured musicians we have ever had..

Life is vanity!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by mimifavour(f): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2013
I just luv dis guy, u are just 2much 2baba. kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by mimifavour(f): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Just luv dis guy, wat a man kiss angry
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Clemzy16(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2013
this looks like a picture before he became fame.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by lanetrips: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2013
he wasnt on 'skin' cut before being famous.i shd think its recent
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2013
lanetrips: he wasnt on 'skin' cut before being famous.i shd think its recent

He was always on skin-cut since Plantasion Boyz.. he is growing bald that is why he is always on skin cut.. humble he is though
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2013
cool
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by idriis: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wetin do d other guy for eye na? Dem stab am bottle for face? Abi na fashion or na video shoot out?
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by shaneroberts26: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
voltron:

He was always on skin-cut since Plantasion Boyz.. he is growing bald that is why he is always on skin cut.. humble he is though
sorry,u dont kno 2face then.
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by kunlesehan(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Clemzy16: this looks like a picture before he became fame.
he's still the same
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by legalcode(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
I cant stop loving 2face....very humble.......was with him few weeks ago at a night club. he was just free with everyother person. Unlike that proud ass called Dbanj
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by johnstar(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na me like dis guy pass smiley, na so I see 2face 4 ikeja sitdwn 4 'em aboki side dey chow coke and gala undecided grin cheesy 2baba, I sight u.... Respect bro, unlike some asshole sad sad undecided, wey go dey form, swallow ur pride ooo cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Danhumprey: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
undecided
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by shaneroberts26: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
johnstar: Na me like dis guy pass smiley, na so I see 2face 4 ikeja sitdwn 4 'em aboki side dey chow coke and gala undecided grin cheesy 2baba, I sight u.... Respect bro, unlike some asshole sad sad undecided, wey go dey form, swallow ur pride ooo cheesy
Na lie,bros if u lov 2baba reach me make i die.
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by gbokukueba(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
So for a person to sit and play draft is a sign of humility... some people are super daft...
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by shaneroberts26: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
gbokukueba: So for a person to sit and play draft is a sign of humility... some people are super daft...
Mumu.
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Tolexander: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
2face is very humble, no doubt about that.
But the picture showing him playing draught is not really a symbol of humility!
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by HezronLorraine(m): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Wow,this is inspiring to those proud empty barrel yeyebrities.Despite his past scandals,he still stands out amongst them all.
Thumbs up.
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by 3ace(m): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2013
*idriis*:
Wetin do d other guy for eye na? Dem stab am bottle for face? Abi na fashion or na video shoot out?
Na Tubaba Tysonize hin eye when the poor boy was wining the game rounds after rounds. Humble but intolerant.grin
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by gbokukueba(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2013
shaneroberts26: Mumu.

Dodoyo
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2013
OND_2face
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by Kolade9(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2013
shaneroberts26:
Na lie,bros if u lov 2baba reach me make i die.
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by tellwisdom: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
Clemzy16: this looks like a picture before he became fame.

No bro, check him out well. He was/still clean looking. Its sure a recent pics, but might not be this year or 2yrs ago.
Re: 2face Idibia And His Humility (PICTURE) by shaneroberts26: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kolade9:
Yhu wunt understand bro.My matter and 2baba own no b here.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of A Beautiful Nigerian Girl / Naija Finest Female Rapper Kel Brags Of Her Money And Says She Is Still Single / (Pix) See What Di'ja Can Do Asides From Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.