Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? (732 Views)

I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? / Sadest Places To Live On Earth, Why Forbes May Be Wrong About Nigeria [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2013
THE PDP GAME...CAN I BE WRONG?

Although, i have longed believed that the PDP crisis is a staged crisis, a strategic formula to check the increasing fame of the All progressive Congress. Tactical loss, for a strategic victory.

In my view, any serious political party must be concerned with the rate at which the APC was growing in fame and popularity which may amount to wide range of acceptance by the public.

In an effort to cut that short, the PDP introduced what i call THE PDP GAME. A game which would deny the New APC all the media attention and shift the attention to the PDP.

The APC seems to have fallen for the game, unguided themselves and submit their raising profile to the PDP just easily..i didn't expect this from a party which claimed to be ready to take over the central govt.

If you think i am wrong, flash back to about 2 to 3 months ago, which party dominate all the headline? pick a news paper and show me one paper that would not carry the APC story on its first page every day? few or none at all.

but since the ongoing PDP crisis begun, how many APC stories have you seen on the front page? How many times have you discussed the APC?

The PDP has taken over, they dominate every discuss, every top stories, every new stand, every youth circle, every political analyst and so on.

in a nutshell, APC have submitted their lead.

The PDP is full of wise politicians, they are mastered strategists. They took over the headline,and in no time, they shall transform the advantage into a strength..They shall resolve their crisis and hold unto the lead and may never submit it cheaply.

Some people are expecting the 7 rebel PDP Governors to decamp to APC..But that will never happen.

Sule Lamido, The Governor of Jigawa who was said to be interested in the presidency come 2015 is a hardcore Buhari antagonist, he will never give up for Buhari. Hence, he will never support a party with Buhari. But i wonder why many didn't see this.

Finally, let me say that, it takes good strategist to defeat the PDP and APC must re-strategize if it want to create any upset come 2015.
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by Neaman(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
Only time will tell d truths in your assertion..for now lemme tell u dat am nt d 1st to comment.
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
lol
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
wink
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well if only PDP is on the news for the right reasons.

In truth, whether it was Amaechi, or Baraje or whoever, such strategies do not endear them to the people. It will only make them loose credibility.

But we know exactly wat is going on.

Amaechi wants to curry sympathy by playing the victim.

And I tell you, things will begin to fall in place in the nearest future and you and I will see that it is not game by PDP but ...
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
but ?
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
smiley
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2013
bilms: but ?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by Gbawe: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2013
@OP.

What you are seeing from the PDP is just the "do or die" desperation for power the Party is famous for universally. This is the same Party hosting members who readily embraced terrorism to thwart their own fellow Party man. What you are seeing should not be given an intellectual underpinning or ascribed even an iota of credibility as a 'strategic plan'.

The entire world knows that this current issue, predictable about the self-acclaimed "biggest Party in Africa", is a very crude power-by-all-means fight that hardened PDP members are best suited to prosecute better than others in Nigeria. The PDP is not called " a nest of killers" for nothing.
Re: The Pdp Game, Can I Be Wrong? by bilms(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
hum

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduates, Others Arrested For Stealing N2bn From Bank / Nigerian Fruad Activities In Thailand / Which Country Is The Most Racist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.