Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? (4053 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Melancholy(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2015
I was listening to RAYPOWER where the CEO of CAPITAL OIl joined the program saying "y should i be part of it when am not consulted and i know it is outright political action. Do u know how many people in hospitals waiting for fuel to power generators? And besides that, those who made the pronouncement were not the owners of assets. Tell me any marketer that have more asset than capital oil? If they want to do business let them come and dialogue. I can supply more than 300 hundred tankers per day they know i have the capability". For the record, i bought fuel per litre for five hundred naira and here comes a saviour to douse and ameliorate our stress i say kudos to capital oil! Nairalanders ur take. Cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Greyworld: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
A gud Nigerian shud pls xplain what he is sayin

1 Like

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ghost1718(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
igbo man want to do sell off and buy another one...........

5 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ojimbo(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
he isn't selfish and weekend just like every other oil makerters
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2015
ojimbo:
you were schooled up east, right?

i mean, just as Jonathan and his wife, no?

well, did u really mean he is not weekend?
I wonder why he couldn't be SELL-FISH if he
is not WEEKEND.

9 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by midolian(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2015
ojimbo:
Igbo boi, u no go shop today?

10 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 25, 2015
midolian:

Igbo boi, u no go shop today?
Nobody is above mistake
Learn to correct wif love
Must u laff person weh tabon?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by midolian(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Nobody is above mistake
Learn to correct wif love
Must u laff person weh tabon?
u are right buh I chose not to correct with love cos the guy iz one of those TANoids on this forum that insults @ every slight opportunity. You can check his posts...

9 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by gabe15(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2015
ojimbo:
hahaha nairaland no go kill person weekend chai
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by kreamidiva(f): 10:16am On May 25, 2015
Ifeanyi nwanne m, biko don't mind haters. Give us fuel but at what price are we going to buy it from gas stations?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by 400billionman: 10:20am On May 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

well, did u really mean he is not weekend?
I wonder why he couldn't be SELL-FISH if he
is not WEEKEND.

Easier said than done..

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by walemoney007(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2015
Tanks to ifeanyi uba,let oda marketers also release fuel o

1 Like

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by bamosagie(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2015
midolian:
u are right buh I chose not to correct with love cos the guy iz one of those TANoids on this forum that insults @ every slight opportunity. You can check his posts...

Now read your own statement and choose weather to correct yourself in same manner.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by mygee33(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2015
kreamidiva:
Ifeanyi nwanne m, biko don't mind haters. Give us fuel but at what price are we going to buy it from gas stations?
nna m idi too much. lets do the needful.
make he give us 1st, then we ll ask questions later. no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by 2map(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2015
bamosagie:

Now read your own statement and choose weather to correct yourself in same manner.
Rainy?
@Op, we don't understand you.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by knostbrown01(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
well, did u really mean he is not weekend? I wonder why he couldn't be SELL-FISH if he is not WEEKEND.
Lmao....
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ololo12: 10:46am On May 25, 2015
So, a country as big as Nigeria has not functioning oil refinery? Na wa ooo for Nigeria
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by midolian(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2015
bamosagie:

"whether" is to be used in this case.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by bamosagie(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2015
2map:

Rainy?
@Op, we don't understand you.

Clap for yourself, I was waiting to be corrected by the person who attacked the poster that made the first mistake.
weather or whether
Chose or choose
Nobody is above mistake, we can correct each other without making the other person feel inferior, we learn everyday.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by mrmetoo1: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
He was never a part of it but he too held on to fuel until yesterday, I don't understand that.

1 Like

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by DaEngineernet: 11:06am On May 25, 2015
Hmmm, the cabals are getting stronger...

The recent wave of #FuelScarcity being witnessed in the country remains the worst in history http://go.engineer-ng.net/profiles/blogs/the-nigerian-infrastructural-deficits-exposed-by-the-present-fuel
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Melancholy(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2015
kreamidiva:
normal pump price.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by modath(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:
He was never a part of it but he too held on to fuel until yesterday, I don't understand that.

The chairman of Nupeng was on channelstv this morning and explained that the PMS he's using as PR does not even belong to capital oil but to NNPC cos they store their imports in his tank farm!!

The question for another day is why NNPC's supply is being managed by capital oil & why a state owned body make subsidy claims!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by basilo101: 11:36am On May 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
well, did u really mean he is not weekend? I wonder why he couldn't be SELL-FISH if he is not WEEKEND.
wat if he is a very successful trader. English de put fud 4 pesn table?

1 Like

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by comos: 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:
which one has tinubu released
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by mrmetoo1: 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
comos:

which one has tinubu released

To you, you just asked the question of the century right?? What the heck is my business with Tinubu?? Did I tell you I work at Oando??

They're all the same to me, all of them criminals and evil men for holding this country to ransom.

All I did was ask a question to clarify a statement Ubah made.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by oshyno(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
Ofcourse av always known z political. Like who are d marketers wen Ifeanyi Uba wasn't consulted whereas dude controls 70% of Nigeria fuel consumption.Let me break it down why this is political:

GEJ has been gaining world wide praise since after the election, receiving awards upon awards. APC haven haven seen that d pressure is goin to be massive looking at d smooth transition GEJ instituted needed to create a diversion. A disenchantement of some sort on GEJ soaring image. This is pure political. The subsidy payment for the marketers are in d bugdet soo why go on strike. Successive govt frm OBJ to Yaradua down to GEJ hv always had to deal with d backlog of debts wrt marketers.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
I was with one of major marketer of PMS,
He told me why the fuel scarcity is still rocking......

"We have enough fuel (pms, kero, gas etc)
Our fear is that if GEJ fails to pay us now, the incoming govt may change their mind. This is what we saw coming thus we shall continue pressing so that we can get our money before it is too late. We are business men."

If u remember in 2011, Sanusi projected exactly what is happening now and its all playing out like a script. He projected that inflation will go up to 18%, $ USD = N200, and govt shall be broke and no money to pay salary by 2015.

We tot it was a joke. I still have the youTube video of that seminar presentation. It is a pity.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Mystiqme: 1:57pm On May 25, 2015
kenonze:

I was with one of major marketer of PMS,
He told me why the fuel scarcity is still rocking......

"We have enough fuel (pms, kero, gas etc)
Our fear is that if GEJ fails to pay us now, the incoming govt may change their mind. This is what we saw coming thus we shall continue pressing so that we can get our money before it is too late. We are business men."

If u remember in 2011, Sanusi projected exactly what is happening now and its all playing out like a script. He projected that inflation will go up to 18%, $ USD = N200, and govt shall be broke and no money to pay salary by 2015.

We tot it was a joke. I still have the youTube video of that seminar presentation. It is a pity.
Could you please share it?
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
Mystiqme:

Could you please share it?

I ve tried to upload it but to difficult for me.
Well if u are keen to watch it, I just shared it on my facebook timeline

1 Like

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by besttrader: 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
Here's the link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTly9wWVH5c&feature=share

Listen @ 8:36 where he said the naira would exchange for N200/$1 in 2011, brilliant forecast but those lousy heads never listened. He even predicted govt. inabilities to pay salaries - my question is why didn't they listen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Mystiqme: 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
kenonze:

I ve tried to upload it but to difficult for me.
Well if u are keen to watch it, I just shared it on my facebook timeline. (Www.facebook.com/Kennedy Eze)

Thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos #FREEZAKZAKY Protest Hold At ABU Main Campus / Budget Padding Scandal: Buhari Sacks Director General, Budget Office / This Is The SOUTHWEST and Yoruba's Contribution To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.