Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! (857 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by playahP(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2013
I hit the gym today.
3 minutes into my aerobic work out, I started feeling faint and dizzy.

I stepped down immediately.
It felt like the world was spinning slowly and my heart was pounding sooo fast that I begaon to feel like I was gonna throw up.

As I'm writing this, my head still feels light and my hands still shaky!!

Ever experienced anything like this?

What could be the cause??.

P.s I haven't worked out in 6 days cos of work!
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Did you have something to eat before hitting the gym?
Your blood glucose level could be low which could have resulted in what you experienced.
Get something to eat and get some rest to allow your body regain its maximum functionality.
Sorry.
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by playahP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tinkybabe: Did you have something to eat before hitting the gym?
Your blood glucose level could be low which could have resulted in what you experienced.
Get something to eat and get some rest to allow your body regain its maximum functionality.
Sorry.

Normally, I don't eat before gyming but today I had oat meal with sugar and milk in it!!..... I'm thinking of going back to the gym this evening!!
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hmm..alright, hope you weren't dehydrated then?
Anyway, hope you're better now. .make sure you are before going back..
I'll also suggest you visit the hospital for medical check up just to be sure you're alright.
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by playahP(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Tinkybabe: Hmm..alright, hope you weren't dehydrated then?
Anyway, hope you're better now. .make sure you are before going back..
I'll also suggest you visit the hospital for medical check up just to be sure you're alright.

Gyming was cool... Though I made sure it was light gyming.. I focused more on weight lifting since this takes lesser toll on the heart compared to aerobics!

Not feeling 100 percent yet but getting there!!

Thanks!!
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by playahP(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
makforex: This must be a sign of serious ailments and It is time and better you to fortify your body with needed nutrients.i have herbal drugs for vitality which will serve your body required nutrients daily. Contact me: Kindforex@gmail.com/08035848217

Lol.... Get another career man!!

Forex and herbal drugs can't make u rich!!
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
do you do proper warm up before your workout? Do you build up the intensity or just go for intensity right away?
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by playahP(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omo_Alata: do you do proper warm up before your workout? Do you build up the intensity or just go for intensity right away?

Actually, I suspected that might be cause.... On that fateful day, I didn't warm up... Juss went straight into action!
Re: What. Could Be The Cause!!!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
playah P:

Actually, I suspected that might be cause.... On that fateful day, I didn't warm up... Juss went straight into action!

yea, that is not a good idea at all. you have to do a thorough warm up of the muscles and joints mobility

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Healthy Sperm? / Natural Tips For Female Breast Enlargement / Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.