Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again (653 Views)

Photo :Will You Vote This Man As Nigeria's President Again / Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again by imsalus: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nobody should trust Mr President again for 2015 re-election,not even the members of the new PDP.If Jonathan is allowed to recontest and wins in 2015,the 7 seven aggrieved Governers are in trouble.That time,non of them will be enjoying any immunity cluse and it will now be the best time for Mr Jonahtan to pursle the with EFCC.There cases will be worse than that of Ibori.This is the man that promised all stakeholders of the party in 2011 that he will only use one term, that any government taht can not impact on its people in 4 years can not make any impact even if it is allowed to use 20 years.He insisted that only 4 years is enough for him to make possitive impact.Mr president has been in power as president in 2010.He has no got anything to show for it.Take any exconomic parameter to judge ,he has no passed any.My questions arer as follow:
Is this how we are going to continue afer 2015 when he wins / God forbids
Must one be in power for just be in power even if he does not havewhat it takes to deliever?
Must one just be in power because he can manupulate the state machinery to rig election for himself at the expense of the economic growth and development because the persion lack the capacity to deliever?
My advice is that We should allow democracy to play naturally so that people select and elect their leader based on merit and ability to deliever.

This is every important if this cuntry must move on.

Thank you all
Re: 2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good, but please read it again and make necessary grammatical corrections
Re: 2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
I believe the op is blind because it is only the blind that have not seen the recent transformations in this country. e.g rail way, Aviation industries, Agriculture,Inustrial growth everywhere, Road network, seaport, free and fair election in the history of Nigeria and his tactics in handling security chanllenges which made it impossible for Boko Haram activities to bring in war in this nation.GEJ is trying to liberate us from economic boundage that Hausa Fulani and Yoruba put us many decades ago. If these people are better than GEJ why are we so backward even since independence? GeJ will not only contest but will win and will finish his second tenure till 2019. The enemy of transformation should go and committ suicide.
Re: 2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again by Dpeacemaker101: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg Seun close this thread if the OP, can not write good English.
Re: 2015- Nobody Should Trust Mr President Again by imsalus: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2013
Am disappointed that people like ONYJIUWA OKOH refuse to be matured on simple issues of enlightment,where people are entitled to their opinion and contributions.Why should he addressed somebody as being blind.Anyway, it shows the kind of upbring such people had.It also shows that they lack moral training from the home.If i have expressed my view on an issue of national important,if you now have a different opinion, you can air it and allow people to see it without insulting anybody.Please always display maturity.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Support New ID Card Scheme, NOI Polls / 2015: Jonathan’s Ambition Deepens Pdp’s Trouble / Jobless Nigerian Graduates Inaugurate Online Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.