Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (46343 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by dandutse01(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Patience Jonathan attended the PDP’s women presidential rally in Umuahia, Abia state, as part of her campaign in support of her husband Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
Naij.com contributor King Brown Okezie reports from Umuahia, Abia state.

Alternating between English and vernacular, Mrs Jonathan thanked Abia people for their support of President Jonathan and the PDP in general. She enumerated Jonathan’s major achievements, including

– improvement of maternal health,
– establishment of 127 almajiri schools,
– advanced malaria program.

She reaffirmed that President Goodluck is committed to improvement of the social and economic welfare of Nigerians.

“If we have not done well, come out and challenge me! If you vote for Goodluck come March 28, 2015, he will do more. My husband, the president of Nigeria, is ‘talk na do’. He does whatever he says,” Patience Jonathan claimed.

Dame Patience also pointed out that she would never encourage her husband to be a “sit-tight” ruler: ‘’If my husband decides to come back after eight years again, I will drag him inside the house and tell him to allow the younger ones to rule”.

She urged all Nigerians to collect their PVCs to enable them come out en masse and vote for all the PDP candidates.

She used the occasion to comment on the recent defection of Prince Eke Idika, the former senior member of the APC chapter in Abia State and deputy governorship candidate there, to the PDP. Mrs Jonathan described the rival party as “prison party” and maintained that Mr Idika would be “accomodated” within the PDP.

The event at the Umuahia Township Stadium attracted large turnover.

His Excellency the governor of Abia state Chief T.A Orji and his wife, the acting state chairman of the PDP, Senator Emma Nwaka both welcomed Patience Jonathan at the event.

In attendance were the wife of the Senate president, Helen Mark, wife of the deputy Senate president, Nene Ekweremadu, the first lady of Ebonyi state, Mrs Josephine Elechi, Lady Victoria Aguiyi Ironsi. Also present were representatives of the Community Association on Development Initiative, National Council of Women Society, PDP National, as well as the state celebrities and Nollywood stars like Charles Opurum, Chinedu Ikedieze, Rita Edochie, Emeka Enyiocha, among others

http://www.naij.com/397325-patience-jonathan-campaigns-in-umuahia-abia-state.html

3 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by steppin: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
This woman is funny. Dragging indeed!
If hear!
Anyhow, we'll celebrate GEJ's victory along with Easter.
GEJ till...you know na(2019)

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by nogames: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the LORD,
whom Jezebel his wife stirred up.
1 Kings 21:25

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Behind every successful man dere is a great woman, mother of all mothers in nigeria.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Baawaa(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Don't worry,by May 30, you will DRAG him to Otueke grin grin grin grin grin

456 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by MayorofLagos(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
@patience,

dont bother...we will do it for you!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by saintkash(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Behind every successful man dere is a great woman, mother of all mothers in nigeria.

not all mothers oo...she is mother to her own children.

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Beedude(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
saintkash:

not all mothers oo...she is mother to her own children.
Gbagbo also has a wife(woman)

30 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Baawaa(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Don't worry,by May 30, you will DRAG him to Otuoke grin grin grin grin grin

118 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Somebody pls tell this woman to keep shut atleast for a while..

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Babyboy1986(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Trailblazer2: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have no idea how to reply to this
cheesy grin smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by missbehave247(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
If I hear
Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Burger01(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just stop your husband from becoming Gbagbo Laurent Jonathan for all I care undecided

16 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by miembamish(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Booked
Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by chrisviral(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin

Sai Jona for president.
Sai Buhari for EFCC chairman.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
I beg GEJ till 2019 joor

haters can CHANGE address

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by eleojo23: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
You mean by 2019? But he can only be president twice. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by tiamiyukunle69(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
O my goodness grin cheesy grin grin
O jigbijigbi

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Adyrin(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Confirm...!
She's spoken well

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by CrazyMan(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
dandutse01:

Dame Patience also pointed out that she would never encourage her husband to be a “sit-tight” ruler: ‘’If my husband decides to come back after eight years again, I will drag him inside the house and tell him to allow the younger ones to rule”.
Isn't democracy supposed to be 4 years for a single term and 8 years for 2 tenures.

So if her husband respects the constitution of the country as she claims, why on earth will he want to remain in office after 8 years?

Its obvious that she hardly even listen to what she says in public.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by holluwai(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
The president is "Talk na do" meaning anything he says he will do.... Peg is just a clown grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by 2dice(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Somebody pls tell this woman to keep shut atleast for a while..
miss
free the woman she is tryin all her Best for the 2nd term..all the money dey have wasted must be gain in 3pple

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:
This woman is funny. Dragging indeed!
If hear!
Anyhow, we'll celebrate GEJ's victory along with Easter.
GEJ till...you know na(2019)
Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Adyrin(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ are a poor f00l
phatlytall:
She's a crazy harlot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by SailorXY: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
cheesy she said the right thing even tho she could've made the declaration in a more refined manner. the message has been passed

4 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Tobilastik(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
this woman keep disgracing the seat of the first lady

what's "talk na do"

u mean u ll drag him in if he says he wants to come bk after 8 years dz keep me laughing...

5 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
You need not wait till 8years.. We already have enough of you and ur Husband...Safe journey to Otueke...

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Baba
OYOYO

30 Likes

Re: I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan by tintingz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
What Jonathan does not understand is that this sheppopotamus will keep on disgracing him if he doesn't shut her mouth up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.