Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again (3395 Views)

Saharareporters Lies Again / President Jonathan Lies Again. / President Jonathan Lies Again, TCN Faults Power Generation Claims! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by ShineIt: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: E dey pain you? oya go hug transformer! Oloriburuku somebody! tongue

Bwa-hahahaha!!! why e go pain me.
Na my sister cocoa you dey use....mtcheeew!!!

Abeg make i reach beer parlor go serve my customers with nkwobi and pepper soup. shioor!! tongue

Abeg service your customers well well...Tehehe!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: now I believe what people say about you,but I guess you can see picture and other comments on the same project, you and the OP and really confused and biase. May God help you two.

And will u shut ur trap. What's my business about what u think? Shove back ur thoughts straight into ur anus.
Anything in those pictures suggests its the road in question? Berger is on numerous roads in Nigeria likewise RCC. Why should I discredit the report because of some phantom pictures? Even at that, does it nullify that the retardeen is a liar which was what I stated.
Do u expect me to list them right from his days here in bayelsa, till mend not responsible for bomb blast till wife went to Germany to rest etc.
These fools can't be trusted and till I can see concrete evidence pictorial wise, its safe for me to conclude that this again is among the numerous lies of Jonathan.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
GEJTILL2019: i wish u can come to kaduna(kadanchan)...let me cut off ur head u fool..u just sit down in fron of ur pentium1 computer typing rubbish...mad man.....team fresh air!!!! Kaduna zone

U wish, u better focus on ur miserable life. Retardeen cock sucker.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Marpol:

JB is fully on ground along the Shagamu axis. I use that corridor everyday.

At the sagamu interchange on the road is an FRSC office. Kindly capture the office, with the bridge coupled with JB on site and probably we will agree that this isn't one of Jonathan lies.
Ur word isn't sufficient.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by ShineIt: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
@berem
Is this your favourite song? Its mine as well
Baby sawaleeeeeee

sawa sawa sawale******----******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSTYtMSbL0
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by jmaine: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
People vein wan burst oo .. . . .

No wonder Abati labelled them collective children of anger and pain . . .

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

At the sagamu interchange on the road is an FRSC office. Kindly capture the office, with the bridge coupled with JB on site and probably we will agree that this isn't one of Jonathan lies.
Ur word isn't sufficient.

You are blind ni! You cannot see the beautiful pictures on the thread abi? No worry, e go carry the road for pocket come dump am for inside this thread for you. Just wait small. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better go and let them treat you for serious eye trouble! I heard Fashola was doing free eye test. You better go and take advantage of it!

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Stalker alert! I can see someone already massturrbating trying to seek for my attention! ATTENTION SEEKING SON OF A BLEEDING KUNT!!

grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: When you finish ranting and spitting, go get yourself a can of beer at the beer parlor. Am done with this stoopid thread! cheesy
You call a thread show casing ongoing reconstruction and construction on Lagos-Ibadan road a "stoopid thread"? Incredible! Are you that EVIL as a person or is this just politics induced EVIL?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You are blind ni! You cannot see the beautiful pictures on the thread abi? No worry, e go carry the road for pocket come dump am for inside this thread for you. Just wait small. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better go and let them treat you for serious eye trouble! I heard Fashola was doing free eye test. You better go and take advantage of it!

grin grin grin

Goon, nothing suggests its the road in question. Read the post u qouted and give a pix from there. Better still, give a picture that shows work going on on strategic locations on this road. The road up till sagamu from lagos isn't that isolated. Numerous churches exists there. Do this and we will agree that surely this isn't among retardeen numerous lies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You call a thread show casing ongoing reconstruction and construction on Lagos-Ibadan road a "stoopid thread"? Incredible! Are you that EVIL as a person or is this just politics induced EVIL?
Ifeanyichukwu, you don't know me in person and you will never do! If being evil is because i always say Jonathan is an incorrigible liar and a corruption personified nematode, which he has been certified to be,so be it!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Abi o! don't mind them jare! meanwhile, am waiting for you at the beer parlor..... leave these laptop dogs let them continue displaying their mental disorders. wink

Will show face. Just want to finish up with these fools.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

Will show face. Just want to finish up with these fools.
Ok my dear! wink
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Where are Jonathan's Retardinhos on d thread now?.....

As for d one posting those lies, those arent activities on-going at d LAG-IB epressway at all. U just fooled ur ibhoe brothers, not others!!!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
I doubt these pics.....that is a road that I passed over the weekend to and from Abeokuta and there was nothing of such going on....

Can the posers of these pics tell us the section of the road that is undergoing this massive re-construction... undecided

We ought to always come clean on issues as this....

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
St_Black: Where are Jonathan's Retardinhos on d thread now?.....

As for d one posting those lies, those arent activities on-going at d LAG-IB epressway at all. U just fooled ur ibhoe brothers, not others!!!
They have ran away and opened another silly thread related to this one. I said it before that those equipments don't look like that of JB and RCC.

PDP LAPTOP DOGS DOING WHAT THEY KNOW BEST.... SPREADING LIES!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
ilugunboy: I doubt these pics.....that is a road that I passed over the weekend to and from Abeokuta and there was nothing of such going on....

Can the posers of these pics tell us the section of the road that is undergoing this massive re-construction... undecided

We ought to always come clean on issues as this....

Are u saying u didn't see these construction giants or their equipment during ur trip?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: When you finish ranting and spitting, go get yourself a can of beer at the beer parlor. Am done with this stoopid thread! cheesy
I expected nothing more than this lame point
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by agbameta: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is that why your gods in Lagos have not been able to complete the Lagos light rail project (started by Jakande in the 80s) after ruling Lagos for 14 solid years? Where is the 4th Mainland bridge promised by Tinubu your lord? Where is the lekki international Airport? Besides painting federal roads and traffic control what other major project has been executed by the ACN/APC govt in Lagos in the last 14 years? Nonsense!

Olodo laptop number 0000.

1. The metro rail was canceled by the federal government and we should be enjoying so many metrol rails in Lagos and in Nigeria in general without that bad bele and lousy federal governance.

2. Your sense of arithmetic sucks because Construction started in 2010 under Fashola. That's 3 years ago so your 14 years came from your anus of course. The road was your FG eye sore, it was their neglected responsibility like countless others all over Nigeria. That single project is the most major and important project in West Africa.

That project is what sovereign nations engage in, but only the competent government of Lagos state is capable of such major and visionary project.

3. So the Aso Rock dullard owed us N50 billion dollars for painting his wortless and lousy roads? lmao. You are a lousy by product of the Aso Rock dullard manufacturing plant, you are a defective product..

4. Lagos state built the best bridge in Nigeria and West Africa, but your dullard uncle is yet to build one, even the village bridge in the East they've been begging for since 30 years ago is still invisible after many PDP asministrations including the resident dullard today.

You people really should sometimes cover your faces with brown bags...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by agbameta: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ OP

You're still into fradulent activities I see... Keep up the crooked and fradulent work.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

Are u saying u didn't see these construction giants or their equipment during ur trip?

Honestly I did not....

Their presence is more of nuisance than any other thing with the way they've been digging the side roads here and there.....

The Mofe/Ibafo axis is an eyesore due to their shoddy activities.

What I do normally is cover the Abeokuta / Shagamu road within 15/20 minutes and then go and start the snail movement on the Lagos/Ibadan road. cheesy
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Someone mentioned Julius berger but showed RCC construction in progress.

Spin and sell as usual
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by boladez(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shameless people. OBJ ruled for 8 years and did nothing about that road. Yar Adua ruled for 3 years and did nothing about that road. It took the Ijaw fisherman to flag off work on the road in just under 3 years of his regime. Rather than show appreciations, fools and devils are threatening mayhem because of 2-3 months delays. What is 3 months delay compared to the 11 years of no action on that road by OBJ and Yar Adua govt? Idiots.

Meanwhile, @theoctopus.., thank you the pictures jare. You have just shamed the DEVILS and purveyor of LIES on NL

You see the problem with sitting in Enugu over ogogoro and commenting on Lagos.

First Obj added an extra lane by the median from Lagos to camp and about sagamu you lied about that one
I choose not to call the guy I jaw fisherman cos I have lived among ijaws and I can say the fishermen are more intelligent by at least sorrounding themselves with wise and reasonable fellows.
We all know the bunch of people who have adopted the style of threats to pass across ideologies

Get your facts right

Sincere 9gerian:
Is that why your gods in Lagos have not been able to complete the Lagos light rail project (started by Jakande in the 80s) after ruling Lagos for 14 solid years? Where is the 4th Mainland bridge promised by Tinubu your lord? Where is the lekki international Airport? Besides painting federal roads and traffic control what other major project has been executed by the ACN/APC govt in Lagos in the last 14 years? Nonsense!
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]
Ha, I say the bad belle of Lagos go kill you. Why don't you find something to do on Enugu like pure water or coal business. Not everyone that comes to Lagos will make it, such is life ..........let go of Fashola, by pushing hawkers off the roads he is trying o build a megacity, nothing personal. Pray for Chime to do more for your people. God sends good leaders to Lagos cos Lagos does not beef anystate

I know a senior Enugu politician, I can help you talk to him so that he can arrange something for you in Enugu at least to help direct your energy appropriately

Finally, I sincerely hope the road project will progress quickly for the sake of the lives that are lost there daily.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by emiye(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
The pictures are not convincing. The road signs were installed by Julius berger and RCC during the Rehabilitation deployment last year Dec 2012.

Also, Julius Berger had also since then acquired an equipment yard along the road in Sagamu

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by koruji(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2013
When I passed through that terrible road about two weeks ago there were about 5-10 RCC workers - shuffling around. It occurred to me that GEJ was getting ready for another campaign of subterfuge. This was the same man that had Julius Berger come shuffle feet on that road almost a year ago - but proclaimed it like a reconstruction contract.

Well, to all the GEJ praise-singers, those pictures are worth exactly nothing. The project is supposed to be 5-lanes on each side. There is nothing in the pictures that show anything close, and the total length of the section where they are "shuffling feet" is no more than 1/2 a kilometer. There is nothing to indicate the kind of monumental work implied by the proclaimed re-design of this road is about to take place.

Incidentally, on that very day I had just passed through the ongoing work on Aregbesola's LOOP between Osogbo and the Ibadan-Ife road, and you are left in no doubt about the plan and the ongoing work. Compared to the proclaimed redesign of the Lagos-Ibadan road this loop is a much smaller project, yet the amount of equipment and men all along that road was impressive.

It seems RCC is there, for some reason, to provide a photo-op for exactly this type of NL post. Or may be Mr. GEJ is on his way back to the Lagos-Ibadan road praying ground!!! JB probably refused to do the dirty work for them this time, so it is RCC's turn to play along!!!

[size=14pt]Whichever is the case, this post is a waste of time. It needs to wait until the road is about to be commissioned.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2013
koruji: When I passed through that terrible road about two weeks ago there were about 5-10 RCC workers - shuffling around. It occurred to me that GEJ was getting ready for another campaign of subterfuge. This was the same man that had Julius Berger come shuffle feet on that road almost a year ago - but proclaimed it like a reconstruction contract.

Well, to all the GEJ praise-singers, those pictures are worth exactly nothing. The project is supposed to be 5-lanes on each side. There is nothing in the pictures that show anything close, and the total length of the section where they are "shuffling feet" is no more than 1/2 a kilometer. There is nothing to indicate the kind of monumental work implied by the proclaimed re-design of this road is about to take place.

Incidentally, on that very day I had just passed through the ongoing work on Aregbesola's LOOP between Osogbo and the Ibadan-Ife road, and you are left in no doubt about the plan and the ongoing work. Compared to the proclaimed redesign of the Lagos-Ibadan road this loop is a much smaller project, yet the amount of equipment and men all along that road was impressive.

It seems RCC is there, for some reason, to provide a photo-op for exactly this type of NL post. Or may be Mr. GEJ is on his way back to the Lagos-Ibadan road praying ground!!! JB probably refused to do the dirty work for them this time, so it is RCC's turn to play along!!!

[size=14pt]Whichever is the case, this post is a waste of time. It needs to wait until the road is about to be commissioned.[/size]
Enemy of PROGRESS, hoping and praying that work will not be done on the road. Well, notwithstanding your EVIL thoughts, the work on that road has started and will be COMPLETED.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by samilo88(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2013
berem: It is as a result of the failed government of PDP. That road will still remain like that when Jonathan leaves office in 2015. All of una be the same.
Amen.. The road will remain like that till 2019 when GEJ leaves office as you wish. since you guys don't want to breathe the fresh air that every other regions are enjoying, we leave your land to you desolate..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is A Cia Covertoperation – Wikileaks. Read Patiently / List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft / Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.